MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/so
    Socionics
    INTj Ne

Y
    Quote Originally Posted by amelie View Post
    How is Larry David an INFJ? Based on what I know of him, he's socially clueless and kind of rude. I love his work, but most INFJ's are way more concerned about other people's feelings and are much more adept in the social realm.

You're right. Larry David is not an INFJ at all. He's an ENFP. His dom function is Ne because he improvises through curb your enthusiasm, rarely plans comedy, says he gets ideas which he writes notes of. Fi aux because he started off with comedy about his failed dates, was jealous of people who dates, does comedy for personal happinesd and uses nihilistic humor as a tool to show the negativities of peoples emotions that is covered up.

George reflects him making him at least close to ENFP. George is considered nuts, in that he gets crazy ideas to change with. He ends up in the strangest situations because of his bizzarre ideas. These ideas reflect his failures in relationships and general unluck.

Kramer too gets ideas and attempts to consider it in an intelligent way. Hes the most stereotypical ENTP. I think there was an episode where he tested some giant ball by throwing it out the window. Pretty sensible... huh?

Newman is the one who people go to for advice. He is the one who knows strategies and different ways to execute plans. Hes a bit showy with this and is friends with Kramer for a reason... ENTJ. The Se side makes him show off a bit more and has a bit of sly approach. Lots of ENTJs can be like this. Also have you heard some of his speeches? I will rule, defeat Jerry, poetic text etc. shouts ENTJ.

Jerry is the observant one who notices the inconsistencies and illogical patterns. This is why he does stand up. He is also very practical. If it won't work today tommorrow. ISTP. He'll always reject Kramer's whac ky Ne ideas and do stuff in the moment. And hes not the ISTJ you think he is. He doesnt go crazy when plans fall apart. Also in one episode it reflected how he was passive, didn't get angry and lacked concern with emotions.

Ellaine is a bit harder for me to type. Shes usually honest and smart but has a different approach at different times. Shes quite relaxed too. Rarely plans so Se seems definite for her. She also usually has some opinion that is also honest. I'd say shes ESTP, which is why her and Jerry get along so well and have similar attitudes.

Larry David is shitty with people, and makes a joke of how dumbfounded and badly he reads situations. I doubt he's ENFP. Fi is still a social and relational oriented function. Not a "random feeling about bullshit" function.

Whisky Old & Women Young Speed Gavroche's Avatar
    MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

Jerry: ENFP 1w2 So/Sx
    Kramer: ENTP 7w8 So/Sx
    George: INTP 6w7 Sp/Sx
    Elaine: ESTJ 3w4 So/Sx

Larry David: INTP 6w5 So/Sx

Typing George as an ISFJ, while he's one of the most amoral character ever appeared on a TV show is just insanely idiot.
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

Chaotic Neutral

E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

"I don't believe in guilt, I only believe in living on impulses"

"Stereotypes about personality and gender turn out to be fairly accurate: ... On the binary Myers-Briggs measure, the thinking-feeling breakdown is about 30/70 for women versus 60/40 for men." ~ Bryan Caplan

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/so
    Socionics
    INTj Ne

Quote Originally Posted by KDude View Post
    Larry David is shitty with people, and makes a joke of how dumbfounded and badly he reads situations. I doubt he's ENFP. Fi is still a social and relational oriented function. Not a "random feeling about bullshit" function.
    Not really. A lot of Fi doms can have problems relating their feeling to others. At childd, they can be rude and lacking sympathy. Its only until they "put themselves in your shoes" that sympathy works for them. Larry doesn't need to as much, because his social function is Ne. Ne is more about connecting ideas and putting them together, which is kinda why a lot of ENFPs are funny. They see the things that others kinda realize at the back of our mind and sometimes use their own experiences to share. Fe is more of a social function or even Se or Si. Simply because they know how to have a good time with sensational elements. Even Ne is difficult to do this stuff with. A lot of ENTP friends of mine have usually been shy or needed down time because its a less personal function. And I think the reason why Fi is relationship-oriented is because they can't really really deal with subjective emotions on their own sometimes. There's lots of difficulties INxPs may have. Larry David, like I said, was a real dating person.

Whisky Old & Women Young Speed Gavroche's Avatar
    MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

Larry David's humor is too much caustic to be F. There's no place for feeling or any feeling motivation in his work. I still think he is INTP.
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

Chaotic Neutral

E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

"I don't believe in guilt, I only believe in living on impulses"

"Stereotypes about personality and gender turn out to be fairly accurate: ... On the binary Myers-Briggs measure, the thinking-feeling breakdown is about 30/70 for women versus 60/40 for men." ~ Bryan Caplan

Permabanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE

Kramer is an NF.

WALMART

Quote Originally Posted by The Ü View Post
    I am not a watcher of the show, but whenever I've seen Kramer, he was definitely ENxP.

Baby U. What a cutie.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/sp
    Socionics
    N/A

Jerry INFP, fetish obsession with his inferior Te which is why he is anal retentive.
    Kramer ENTP, why were debating that is beyond me he is the embodiment of Ne.
    George is an INTJ who plays an XSFP when he is around women, is a mastermind who approaches everything strategically.
    Elaine ENFP, Obvious Ne-Te

The show is a play on intuition gone rouge, every character is highly intuitive and neurotic as a result,Larry David is an INTP himself and wrote the characters to reflect the way he saw the world. If you want a show with sensors watch It's Always Sunny, the same type of show.

Banned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    Will

Quote Originally Posted by Speed Gavroche View Post
    Jerry: ENFP 1w2 So/Sx
    Kramer: ENTP 7w8 So/Sx
    George: INTP 6w7 Sp/Sx
    Elaine: ESTJ 3w4 So/Sx

Larry David: INTP 6w5 So/Sx

Typing George as an ISFJ, while he's one of the most amoral character ever appeared on a TV show is just insanely idiot.
    I agree with all of these typings, except I think Elaine is a stupid ESFJ.

Senior Member the state i am in's Avatar
    MBTI
    infj
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

jerry entj 1w2 sx/so
    michael richards entj 1w2 sx/so
    jason alexander entj 1w2 so/sp
    julia louis drefyus entj 8w7 sx/so
    larry david entp 3w4 so/sp