Thread: se7en

half mystic, half skeksis jenocyde's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTp

That's a good point. But since he did track these people for years and became so upset when speaking about them personally, I thought it could be Fi gone wrong. He really believed them to be monsters. I would think Fe would be less personal, to be honest. And the planning and execution of each murder... my goodness, no amount of Fe could ever match that Te. But I have no idea how crazy works.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTp

Come to think of it, he could really be INTJ.

DoubleplusUngoodNonperson
    MBTI
    Hype

yeah, that's why a strong extraverted judging function would have been used in the murders - he basically had to reduce the victims into worthless sinners, mentally. That takes cognitive efforts!

"It takes willpower to bleed a man to death, to force feed him spaghetti until he bursts".... That's GOT to be Te, or Fe.

I think it's Fe.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTp

Have you ever typed any other serial killers or cult figures? How would you type Manson? ESFJ?

MBTI
    Hype

IMHO, manson was on too many drugs to type, and genuinely might have been too "gone". Hallucinogens make typing by verbage impossible.

Ted bundy, on the other hand... that guy is the kind of killer we should be scared about.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTp

But Manson wasn't always on drugs, that came later. He was in and out of prisons since he was a kid. I say ExFJ, most likely S. But what do you think of Bundy?

MBTI
    Hype

Manson was NONSENSICAL - they chopped his brain apart for a fucking reason -the arrangement of his brain was an unknown variable that couldn't be ignored.

John Doe in se7en had MUCH more purpose, drive, consistancy, and meaning to his acts. Manson was an artistic flusy! TOTALLY different. Why are you testing me, jen?! are you upset INTPs can see serial killers better than the SUPPOSED Ne masters can, huh?!

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTp

Manson was not nonsensical. He was a typical narcissist. Nothing fancy about it.
    And he was intelligent as hell. He masterminded entire devious plots and never got his hands dirty until the end when he brought other alpha males into the family. I believe it was the drug usage that contributed to his poor judgment. But I find him to be very systematic and calculating.

the fact that you feel this is a test is all the more reason why INTPs should never have any power. You buckle under pressure too easily... I'm just getting started.

MBTI
    Hype

w/e, trash talkin ENTP girls don't phase me!!

On the subway today, a man came up to me to start a conversation. He made small talk, a lonely man talking about the weather and other things. I tried to be pleasant and accommodating, but my head hurt from his banality. I almost didn't notice it had happened, but I suddenly threw up all over him. He was not pleased, and I couldn't stop laughing.

do u think that's Fi or Fe?

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTp

Well, that sounds like it could be either. I don't think it's fair to type someone based on 5 sentences.

(pwned, you say?)