User Tag List

First 12

Thread: phish

MBTI
    INTP

Well he doesn't really remind me of any of the ESTPs I know, but he could just be a different "flavor" ESTP. IMO he has more of an ENTJ or ESTJ vibe.

Or MBTI is just a load of horse shit...

Senior Member the state i am in's Avatar
    MBTI
    infj
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

trey is an entp. i'm feeling 7w8, very prankster-y. i still think mike is infj, but my second guess is infp. he's not a T. fishman i'm still not sure about, obvious tp. page is isfp.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    3w4

Trey: ENTP/Jish - the reason why i say this is because he's very focused on "structures" even though he's an improviser. Just listen to his more "composed" pieces. Not only are they out of the box, they do not ramble at all, they have purpose.
    Mike: INTP - can't play the same note or phrase twice (a good thing)
    Fish: ISTP - total engineer mentality - obsessed with details and not afraid to put pieces together that don't seem to fit
    Page: ISTJ - the only grounded member of the group - also the least creative but a solid backup guy. probably runs the business for the band.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    SCOEI / Inquisitive

Senior Member the state i am in's Avatar
    MBTI
    infj
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

i would actually say trey is entp 7w6 sx/so (has that 7w6 enthusiasm and sx/so ambition), mike is infj 5w4 or 4w5 sp/sx, fish seems estp 7w8 to me (more of a class clown, outgoing, likable gregarious energy), and page seems isfp 9w8.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    3w4

I think all members of the band are T types, personally.

Mike does not strike me as a "feeler" - just listen to his "songs" that he wrote for the band.. none of them have any "emotions" to them - they are all play on words or theoretical.
    Page might be a slight F, but I still think he's a T overall. The reason why I don't think he's a P is because his playing style is actually sort of grounded and rigid. he can improvise but not as abstractly as the rest of the band. He's a support player, with a "solid" style, albeit a damn good one.
    The reason why I don't think Fish is an E is because he uses his "class clown" stage antics as a way to "come out of his shell". He's less focused on being social than flaunting his intelligence as a musician, which i think comes from an introverted sense of self. He focuses on very complex ideas and I believe he is a "thinker", all which point more to I, not E.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    SCOEI / Inquisitive