his shit is deep son

xNxx for sure

ENTP? i seem to think so...his lyrics are frikkin amaazing

Minister of Propagandhi ajblaise's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP

T.I. is just pseudo-deep.

I'd say he's xSTP.

A deeper or more intellectual rapper would be someone like Aesop Rock or Immortal Technique.

MBTI
    I

I would say IxTJ at first. I sense a lot of Fi in his lyrics, usually I like musicians who express that. Honestly because of the emphatic dislike of being mobbed/constantly talked to/about because of fame, I would say he's I. I could definitely see the Te as opposed to Ti too. He compares himself to other rappers all the time. The Ni vs. Si is harder to distinguish, but the Si comes in to play when he talks about his past troubles, and goes into some details of them.

ISTJ.

I agree with ENTP. He seems to me a lot like one of those who fit in a cliche though they're intelligent.

MBTI
    entp

Quote Originally Posted by ajblaise View Post
    T.I. is just pseudo-deep.

I'd say he's xSTP.

A deeper or more intellectual rapper would be someone like Aesop Rock or Immortal Technique.

im not so sure...look at his interviews with jimmy kimmel, chelsea lately and others....sounds like matured Ne

then again, i might be biased but this is one guy whose lyrics ring true with me.

Quote Originally Posted by TheChosenOne View Post
    I would say IxTJ at first. I sense a lot of Fi in his lyrics, usually I like musicians who express that. Honestly because of the emphatic dislike of being mobbed/constantly talked to/about because of fame, I would say he's I. I could definitely see the Te as opposed to Ti too. He compares himself to other rappers all the time. The Ni vs. Si is harder to distinguish, but the Si comes in to play when he talks about his past troubles, and goes into some details of them.

ISTJ.
    hmmm...interesting

definitely a lot of Si there.

can't comment on I/E though E from the interviews...well balanced and totally in control even when he is put on the spot about his current choices that seem out of sync with the modern world.

his clothing line is called 'AKOO' - A King Of Oneself...a lot of his 'world' seems transparent...he doesn't care if people know about his choices. in fact, he seems to want them to know so they can be aware of the mistakes he made and how he is changing

MBTI
    I

Quote Originally Posted by thisGuy View Post
    his clothing line is called 'AKOO' - A King Of Oneself...a lot of his 'world' seems transparent...he doesn't care if people know about his choices. in fact, he seems to want them to know so they can be aware of the mistakes he made and how he is changing
    Yeah, see - even more Si.