• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Public Enemies

Take Five

Supreme Allied Commander
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
1w9
I waited for this movie for months because it's right up my alley. I saw it last friday, and it was pretty good.

John Dillinger: IxFP

Melvin Purvis: IxTJ

Billie Frechette: ExxJ

J. Edgar Hoover: ENTJ

thoughts?

swordpath

MBTI Type
ISTx
Enneagram
5w6
Really want to see this. Seems that the consensus is that it's "just alright", but I'll be the judge of that. I guess the hype was beyond the product. Although it seems that's usually the case with movies.

One movie that I adored that seems to have went underrated is "The Assassination of Jesse James by the Coward Robert Ford".

Take Five

Supreme Allied Commander
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Really want to see this. Seems that the consensus is that it's "just alright", but I'll be the judge of that. I guess the hype was beyond the product. Although it seems that's usually the case with movies.

One movie that I adored that seems to have went underrated is "The Assassination of Jesse James by the Coward Robert Ford".

I've encountered this too. My take on it is that's it's good if you are familiar with the Dillinger/FBI story before you see it and are fascinated by the US of the 1930s, as I am. This is because there is no real plot or meaning otherwise, and it does not really follow the rising action-climax-falling action order. The movie kind of begins and ends without notice, and little background info on the characters is given. Worth it for the gunfights alone though...

Take Five

Supreme Allied Commander
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
1w9
It's been a while. Anyone else seen this yet?

jixmixfix

Permabanned
I waited for this movie for months because it's right up my alley. I saw it last friday, and it was pretty good.

John Dillinger: IxFP

Melvin Purvis: IxTJ

Billie Frechette: ExxJ

J. Edgar Hoover: ENTJ

thoughts?

John Dillinger -ISTP

Billie Frechette INFP

heart

heart on fire
Dillinger clearly a S. LOL, Depp's persona overshadowing the character he is playing. :D

jixmixfix

Permabanned
Dillinger clearly a S. LOL, Depp's persona overshadowing the character he is playing. :D

John Dillinger character is a very blunt ISTP in my opinion. "I like baseball, movies, good cloths and you"

Take Five

Supreme Allied Commander
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
1w9
"I'll see you down the road."

"No you will not. The only way you will leave a jail cell is when we take you out to execute you."