• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Hillary Clinton's type

Economica

Dhampyr
MBTI Type
INTJ
I know there's a thread for typing politicians but threads dedicated to a single person seem to incite more discussion.

I see Hillary as an INTJ (with formidable Te ;)). Admittedly I don't know all that much about her, being European and all. What say the rest of the female INTJs, do you recognize yourselves in her at all?

And what say the rest of you?

Siúil a Rúin

when the colors fade
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I know there's a thread for typing politicians but threads dedicated to a single person seem to incite more discussion.

I see Hillary as an INTJ (with formidable Te ;)). Admittedly I don't know all that much about her, being European and all. What say the rest of the female INTJs, do you recognize yourselves in her at all?

And what say the rest of you?

That sounds close, but formidable Te suggest Te dominant which would be ENTJ. Most politicians are going to be extroverted. I see her as no exception.

Economica

Dhampyr
MBTI Type
INTJ
That sounds close, but formidable Te suggest Te dominant which would be ENTJ. Most politicians are going to be extroverted. I see her as no exception.

I didn't mean that her Te was dominant, just well-developed.

Siúil a Rúin

when the colors fade
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I didn't mean that her Te was dominant, just well-developed.
So the question is in part what the evidence is for her being Ni dominant?

meh, politicians and performers are difficult to type because they are so image conscious, oftentimes having an entire professional staff to create their image.

Economica

Dhampyr
MBTI Type
INTJ
So the question is in part what the evidence is for her being Ni dominant?

meh, politicians and performers are difficult to type because they are so image conscious, oftentimes having an entire professional staff to create their image.

I read the excerpts of the letters she wrote in her college years that surfaced recently. That half-righteous, half-vulnerable speculation fits the female INTJ writing I know (that would be my own, my mother's and two INTJs in their thirties). Admittedly I don't know any female ENTJ writing well for comparison.

I see Hillary as governed by the subjective insights of Ni but using Te to manifest her visions. As a public figure she is awkward. She gets by with persistence, but she's more effective behind the scenes.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Could you imagine her marriage to Bill, if she were an ENTJ?
I doubt they would still be together.

I also think her infatuation with him occurred precisely because he was an E and she was not.

Mycroft

The elder Holmes
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
so/sp

I am in agreement. Also, on a note touched upon in discussions elsewhere on this site, any self-respecting INTJ would've written Bill off as a loss and moved on after his little stunts.

(My supporting logic is not exactly scientific, but neither are the other supporting arguments in this thread.)

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
How does anyone know that her Te is more formidable than her Ni?

And statistics are not proof of anything. Perhaps a parent is culpable in 80% of child disappearance/murder cases, but we all have seen what happens when statistics are applied erroneously across the board (re: Jon-Benet Ramsey). You will still have a certain percentage of introverted women politicians.

It would be interesting to learn more about Hillary when she was a teenager, and before she met Bill.

ptgatsby

MBTI Type
ISTP
INTJ over ENTJ. I would say I about 80% probability while E about 20%. I'd rank her strength, in terms of FFM, about 40% E.

There are far too many introspections for it to be otherwise, IMO (I am basing this on her letters. Chances are she has become more comfortable being E).

I would, however, accept any of the INTP, INTJ and ISTP axis as a possibility. I've read INTJs letters, but they are very similar to my own. The only difference is the degree in which she followed through. The willingness to change... some... indicates either a N or SP behaviour. Her approach shows more T than F. And as above, I believe she is an I.

Athenian200

Protocol Droid
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
I tended to think ISTJ earlier on, but now I think either ENTJ or INTJ, leaning towards the latter.

The Grey Badger

MBTI Type
INTP
I read her as ENTJ - she seems a lot more interested in having the power to act directly than to planning things behind the scenes.

Usehername

On a mission
I am in agreement. Also, on a note touched upon in discussions elsewhere on this site, any self-respecting INTJ would've written Bill off as a loss and moved on after his little stunts.

(My supporting logic is not exactly scientific, but neither are the other supporting arguments in this thread.)

While I'm not certain about her INTJ-ness (but also not certain she's not an INTJ) I think considering that, at the time, she was hoping on becoming the leader of the most powerful nation in the world, it's more than slightly short-sighted to say she would've dumped him for sure if she's an INTJ. Perhaps she just had bigger things in mind and sticking with Bill was a sacrifice for a greater goal. (Like, um, dominating the world.)

wildcat

MBTI Type
INTP
INTJ handwriting. Relatively slow, irregular, hesitant.

The ENTJ handwriting is edgier, faster, a way more forceful.

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
INTJ handwriting. Relatively slow, irregular, hesitant.

The ENTJ handwriting is edgier, faster, a way more forceful.

An interesting spin on typing. I'm intrigued.

My handwriting is very neat but very small. I also write in caps and small caps. I'm also careful not to go past the margins when I write on notebook paper.

htb

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Compare and contrast.

wildcat

MBTI Type
INTP
An interesting spin on typing. I'm intrigued.

My handwriting is very neat but very small. I also write in caps and small caps. I'm also careful not to go past the margins when I write on notebook paper.
Can we have a sample?

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Can we have a sample?

I'll try to get one as soon as possible.

But people tell me how it looks like it came out of a computer.

(What does ISTJ handwriting look like?)