• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Hillary Clinton's type

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
she has no Fe. She could be a ISTJ

Is that possible ISTJ based on her present persona, or how she was naturally before she started to compensate for her husband's powerful, ambition-driven personality?

SearchingforPeace

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Is that possible ISTJ based on her present persona, or how she was naturally before she started to compensate for her husband's powerful, ambition-driven personality?

Bill wrote that when he met het, she was the strongest willed, most determined, sure of herself person he had ever met. Even as he was chasing bimbos, he was pulled to her strength of will.

I suspect Bill would have been happy to just stay in Arkansas screwing bimbos without her. She provided the backbone and direction for him. He valued what she did for him (which was rarely sexual per reports)......

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Bill wrote that when he met het, she was the strongest willed, most determined, sure of herself person he had ever met. Even as he was chasing bimbos, he was pulled to her strength of will.

I suspect Bill would have been happy to just stay in Arkansas screwing bimbos without her. She provided the backbone and direction for him. He valued what she did for him (which was rarely sexual per reports)......

He must have found something positive about her, because I read that she smelled bad in college.

SearchingforPeace

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
He must have found something positive about her, because I read that she smelled bad in college.

And his other girl friends thought she was ugly and dressed badly.

Trump grew up in Hot Springs, surrounded by all sorts of shady characters and people of weak will. Hillary's certitude and strength were powerful to a boy that grew up in such an environment......

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
And his other girl friends thought she was ugly and dressed badly.

Trump grew up in Hot Springs, surrounded by all sorts of shady characters and people of weak will. Hillary's certitude and strength were powerful to a boy that grew up in such an environment......

Strong body odor, you mean?

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Intj almost for sure. It's part of why I thought she'd make a better leader than Trump in spite of some of her setbacks...

I know that some websites call her INTJ. But if it wasn't for her numerous statements about her 30 years of public service, I wouldn't have gone with Feeler. Everything else is just an ISFJ in a bad mood.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I have other reasons but I'm keeping them to myself because of the closed-mindedness of this forum.

erg

MBTI Type
None
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
She is LSI (ISTj) in socionics, in case anyone is interested...

cosmic royal

Phoenix Flame
MBTI Type
xNTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
For Enneagram, I'm going with 3w2 / 1w9 / 5w6 SO/SP. She has no SX at all.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Perception perception perception

Well, INTJ is just a terrible call based off of INTJ descriptions compared to Hillary's personality. It's a complete non-match.

hjgbujhghg

I am
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Strong Te, She has a down to earth quality of Te+Si types, but then she has many progressive and future orriented plans...I am not sure...I'd like to say ESTJ, but porbably ENTJ is more likely.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I still say ISFJ and that she's learned how to put on an act for the public. Recall what she said about having public and private views?

Siúil a Rúin

when the colors fade
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I still say ISFJ and that she's learned how to put on an act for the public. Recall what she said about having public and private views?
Have you ever listened to the interview where she discusses her early courtroom trial case where she was hired to defend a 40 year old man who raped a 12 year old girl? One line of questioning she used directly on the 12 year old girl was to establish the girl had a history of having sex with older men, so it wasn't rape. I think it was around the year 1975 -The link isn't too hard to find if you google it. I personally listened to her interview and she does chuckle at odd times like when she said she got a world class forensic scientist to defend the rapist and prevent this 'great miscarriage of justice' referring to the 'poor rapist being falsely accused. The evidence he was presenting was a pair of the girls underpants that had the crotch cut out and lost so he testified there was no trace of semen - nevermind it was obviously extracted. She did call it a horrible case so I'll give her credit for that but it didn't stop her from psychologically destroying the little girl to win. She is not exactly a feelingful public servant but a ruthlessly ambitious human being willing to cross any line of moral decency to win - or at least that is what the public record and her own words demonstrate beyond any question of perception in that trial. When I'm home at the internet I'll find the link with her actual voice in the interview rather than the plethora of links saying she never laughed because I heard her for myself. I suspect she has a personality disorder different from Trump's but they are both likely examples of classic personality disorder - she is just an order of magnitude more intelligent. I do think she is brilliant intellectually.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Have you ever listened to the interview where she discusses her early courtroom trial case where she was hired to defend a 40 year old man who raped a 12 year old girl? One line of questioning she used directly on the 12 year old girl was to establish the girl had a history of having sex with older men, so it wasn't rape. I think it was around the year 1975 -The link isn't too hard to find if you google it. I personally listened to her interview and she does chuckle at odd times like when she said she got a world class forensic scientist to defend the rapist and prevent this 'great miscarriage of justice' referring to the 'poor rapist being falsely accused. The evidence he was presenting was a pair of the girls underpants that had the crotch cut out and lost so he testified there was no trace of semen - nevermind it was obviously extracted. She did call it a horrible case so I'll give her credit for that but it didn't stop her from psychologically destroying the little girl to win. She is not exactly a feelingful public servant but a ruthlessly ambitious human being willing to cross any line of moral decency to win - or at least that is what the public record and her own words demonstrate beyond any question of perception in that trial. When I'm home at the internet I'll find the link with her actual voice in the interview rather than the plethora of links saying she never laughed because I heard her for myself. I suspect she has a personality disorder different from Trump's but they are both likely examples of classic personality disorder - she is just an order of magnitude more intelligent. I do think she is brilliant intellectually.

the impression I got from my review of the incident is that (1) she wanted to never take the case but was forced to because it was her job, and (2) any of the 'laughter" resulted from the stupidity of the legal system, like about how a lie detector test tried to free a guy who everyone recognized was guilty. [I would laugh at the terrible irony of that too, just because it's outrageous; Would you like to publicly diagnose me with a personality disorder as well?] This is also how our legal system is approached; if you would like to just rid of due process for certain people who you think should not be represented by our institutions, then go ahead and push for that.

But fuck, yeah, keep grinding that axe.

Poki

MBTI Type
STP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
She is FJ, i see way to much "group" Fe with Ti to be INTJ. I say IFJ because she follows her internal perception in life more so then any external value system.

Her T is based off of internal reasoning and understanding, not external. Now, its a screwed up Ti due to unhealthy internalization in support of internal perception.

Imagine if she listened to an external reasoning and understanding that was goal based to effectively align her Ti and Fe to work better with a refined Ni. Basically saying...dumbass, i dont care your internal perception or reasoning or understanding..."THIS"...is the result. Blunt Te can be the best thing for a IFJ. INTJ tends to have issues with feelings and emotions and a blunt Fe type can greatly help them out in the same manner. I see her more leaning toward needing Te to better enable her Fe and fix her Ti.

The dumbass is negative Te helping negative IFJ. Not saying its a Dom Te trait to always call people dumbass.