MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

Hillary seems more like an ESFJ to me.
    "Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the mouth." Mike Tyson
    “Culture?” says Paul McCartney. “This isn't culture. It's just a good laugh.”

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Personally I would say ENTJ.

1. She strikes me as one. I can't see her as anything else. She gives off that vibe. And the way she speaks so outward and confident, almost overconfident. Even loud.
    2. I know an INTJ (far more reserved, and hates loud talking) .. I know an ENTJ. She speaks very similar to Hillary, fairly loud with a very confident exude, and similar speech patterns and whatnot. But also calculated. Ironically she has almost the same exact voice also. Creepy.
    Likes SpankyMcFly, Punderstorm liked this post

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    135 so/sp

EnTJ 3w2.

But in am not American and therefore I lack info.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

I'm going to have to go with INTJ. Here is why. Clearly she is expressing a lot of Te. That narrows it down to some sort of TJ and I have at times in the past thought she must be a Te dom because of the obvious strength of that function. The problem is though that with INTJs, you don't see the dominant function easily. It is hard to discern. Having studied ways to pick up on it, Ni is in my opinion the hardest function to tell if someone is using and I say that as someone who has it as a dominant function.

The thing that has struck me with her answers in the debates is that they are so well thought through and detailed. Not only that, her answers wreak of an overall understanding of and focus on the big picture. Her answers are often insightful and make you think. Among the TJ types, in society (though not on typology forums), INTJs are probably the least liked. People often don't understand them. Hilary is like that. She is a bit of an enigma. People haven't liked her much since she was the first lady. She is a bit stiff. She doesn't smile much. Oppose that to someone like Marco Rubio (ENTJ). The ENTJ is dynamic, inspiring and are more instantly liked by others. ENTJs do not get into the enormous detail that Hillary would when they explain something. The speak at a higher level. As to ESTJs - I think of Chris Christie. Hillary is absolutely nothing like Chris Christie. As to ISTJ - look at Jeb Bush. She really doesn't come across like that at all either. With respect to her public speaking and obvious confidence, in addition to being an attorney, I think that she has been coached heavily over the years, probably initially when she was first lady. She has been practicing for 20 years. You can kind of tell when she is doing a pithy one liners that she was taught to do because it always feels awkward. Her natural style is like in the debates where she is talking about international relations.

Please provide feedback on my Nohari and Johari Window by clicking here: Nohari/Johari

Tri-type 639
    Likes Ursa, Punderstorm, D'Ascoyne liked this post

Level 8 Propaganda Bot SpankyMcFly's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    461 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by highlander View Post
    I'm going to have to go with INTJ. Here is why. Clearly she is expressing a lot of Te. That narrows it down to some sort of TJ and I have at times in the past thought she must be a Te dom because of the obvious strength of that function. The problem is though that with INTJs, you don't see the dominant function easily. It is hard to discern. Having studied ways to pick up on it, Ni is in my opinion the hardest function to tell if someone is using and I say that as someone who has it as a dominant function.

The thing that has struck me with her answers in the debates is that they are so well thought through and detailed. Not only that, her answers wreak of an overall understanding of and focus on the big picture. Her answers are often insightful and make you think. Among the TJ types, in society (though not on typology forums), INTJs are probably the least liked. People often don't understand them. Hilary is like that. She is a bit of an enigma. People haven't liked her much since she was the first lady. She is a bit stiff. She doesn't smile much. Oppose that to someone like Marco Rubio (ENTJ). The ENTJ is dynamic, inspiring and are more instantly liked by others. ENTJs do not get into the enormous detail that Hillary would when they explain something. The speak at a higher level. As to ESTJs - I think of Chris Christie. Hillary is absolutely nothing like Chris Christie. As to ISTJ - look at Jeb Bush. She really doesn't come across like that at all either. With respect to her public speaking and obvious confidence, in addition to being an attorney, I think that she has been coached heavily over the years, probably initially when she was first lady. She has been practicing for 20 years. You can kind of tell when she is doing a pithy one liners that she was taught to do because it always feels awkward. Her natural style is like in the debates where she is talking about international relations.
    Good argument. Her willingness to go deep and unpack her thinking and the 'why' of her thinking seems INTJ. An example; Your own explanation of Hillary's type
    "The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents... Some day the piecing together of dissociated knowledge will open up such terrifying vistas of reality, and of our frightful position therein, that we shall either go mad from the revelation or flee from the light into the peace and safety of a new Dark Age. " - H.P. Lovecraft
    Likes D'Ascoyne liked this post

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx
    Socionics
    ILE Ti

Celebrity types has her as an ESTJ.
    Likes SearchingforPeace liked this post

MBTI
    beep
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

She is the most 'ESTJ' ESTJ in all of history.
    Previous username: EliaBlack

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx
    Socionics
    ILE Ti

Quote Originally Posted by EliaBlack View Post
    She is the most 'ESTJ' ESTJ in all of history.
    Nah

MBTI
    beep
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by ZNP-TBA View Post
    Nah
    Yes, she is.
    She is a Te-dom and it shows in how flustered she gets when people question her/her policies. Her response to a challenge isn't to compromise or diplomatically try to win them over; it's to assert herself.

She also pretty clearly has aux Si. She has more traditional views, despite being a democrat, and those views stem from how she was raised. SJ types tend to base their views and beliefs on how they were raised, rather than questioning those views.

Also she reminds me of an ESTJ I know, like they have creepily similar personalities. That doesn't count as a legit argument, but still.
    Previous username: EliaBlack

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx
    Socionics
    ILE Ti

Quote Originally Posted by EliaBlack View Post
    Yes, she is.
    She is a Te-dom and it shows in how flustered she gets when people question her/her policies. Her response to a challenge isn't to compromise or diplomatically try to win them over; it's to assert herself.

She also pretty clearly has aux Si. She has more traditional views, despite being a democrat, and those views stem from how she was raised. SJ types tend to base their views and beliefs on how they were raised, rather than questioning those views.

Also she reminds me of an ESTJ I know, like they have creepily similar personalities. That doesn't count as a legit argument, but still.
    I agree with ESTJ but not the 'most ESTJ' of all time.