• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Hillary Clinton's type

Mondo

Welcome to Sunnyside
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
^That article is actually really convincing..I am willing to say Hillary is an STJ of some sort.. not willing to say she is an Extravert yet... or she is more introverted than her husband which makes her seem like an I.

The Grey Badger

MBTI Type
INTP
^That article is actually really convincing..I am willing to say Hillary is an STJ of some sort.. not willing to say she is an Extravert yet... or she is more introverted than her husband which makes her seem like an I.

My dear child, ANYONE would come across as more introverted than Bill Clinton! Even Bill Richardson!

Mondo

Welcome to Sunnyside
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
This is indeed true, my friend!

Psychdigg

Hillary Clinton's Somatotype is Endomorphy: 5.0 Mesomorphy 3.0 Ectomorphy: 4.0

This would place her right at the border of ENFP and INFP. (See chart below)

Again people get misled when they focus on a person's role. She is good with people. She's verbally fluent and gives a good speech. She is for change. She switched from a young Park Ridge Suburban Chicago Republican to Democrat who has championed children's issues. She is very adaptable and YES she does stand by her man and probably bakes cookies on occasion. She doesn't handle rejection well.

wpad5994d6_05.jpg

Last edited:

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Secretary of State

ESTJ

People hate on Hillary, but, wow, that woman is POWERFUL.

I can't help but admire her for that.

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
ESTJ

People hate on Hillary, but, wow, that woman is POWERFUL.

I can't help but admire her for that.

Yes, I've read that it's her who initiated the contact when she first met Bill. I think she is an extrovert.

Creep

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
ISTJ. I don't see her as an extravert. Second guess would be INTJ, but I think she's a Guardian.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Hillary seems more like an ESFJ to me.

Kanra Jest

Av'ent'Gar'de ~
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Personally I would say ENTJ.

1. She strikes me as one. I can't see her as anything else. She gives off that vibe. And the way she speaks so outward and confident, almost overconfident. Even loud.
2. I know an INTJ (far more reserved, and hates loud talking) .. I know an ENTJ. She speaks very similar to Hillary, fairly loud with a very confident exude, and similar speech patterns and whatnot. But also calculated. Ironically she has almost the same exact voice also. Creepy.

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I'm going to have to go with INTJ. Here is why. Clearly she is expressing a lot of Te. That narrows it down to some sort of TJ and I have at times in the past thought she must be a Te dom because of the obvious strength of that function. The problem is though that with INTJs, you don't see the dominant function easily. It is hard to discern. Having studied ways to pick up on it, Ni is in my opinion the hardest function to tell if someone is using and I say that as someone who has it as a dominant function.

The thing that has struck me with her answers in the debates is that they are so well thought through and detailed. Not only that, her answers wreak of an overall understanding of and focus on the big picture. Her answers are often insightful and make you think. Among the TJ types, in society (though not on typology forums), INTJs are probably the least liked. People often don't understand them. Hilary is like that. She is a bit of an enigma. People haven't liked her much since she was the first lady. She is a bit stiff. She doesn't smile much. Oppose that to someone like Marco Rubio (ENTJ). The ENTJ is dynamic, inspiring and are more instantly liked by others. ENTJs do not get into the enormous detail that Hillary would when they explain something. The speak at a higher level. As to ESTJs - I think of Chris Christie. Hillary is absolutely nothing like Chris Christie. As to ISTJ - look at Jeb Bush. She really doesn't come across like that at all either. With respect to her public speaking and obvious confidence, in addition to being an attorney, I think that she has been coached heavily over the years, probably initially when she was first lady. She has been practicing for 20 years. You can kind of tell when she is doing a pithy one liners that she was taught to do because it always feels awkward. Her natural style is like in the debates where she is talking about international relations.

SpankyMcFly

Level 8 Propaganda Bot
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I'm going to have to go with INTJ. Here is why. Clearly she is expressing a lot of Te. That narrows it down to some sort of TJ and I have at times in the past thought she must be a Te dom because of the obvious strength of that function. The problem is though that with INTJs, you don't see the dominant function easily. It is hard to discern. Having studied ways to pick up on it, Ni is in my opinion the hardest function to tell if someone is using and I say that as someone who has it as a dominant function.

The thing that has struck me with her answers in the debates is that they are so well thought through and detailed. Not only that, her answers wreak of an overall understanding of and focus on the big picture. Her answers are often insightful and make you think. Among the TJ types, in society (though not on typology forums), INTJs are probably the least liked. People often don't understand them. Hilary is like that. She is a bit of an enigma. People haven't liked her much since she was the first lady. She is a bit stiff. She doesn't smile much. Oppose that to someone like Marco Rubio (ENTJ). The ENTJ is dynamic, inspiring and are more instantly liked by others. ENTJs do not get into the enormous detail that Hillary would when they explain something. The speak at a higher level. As to ESTJs - I think of Chris Christie. Hillary is absolutely nothing like Chris Christie. As to ISTJ - look at Jeb Bush. She really doesn't come across like that at all either. With respect to her public speaking and obvious confidence, in addition to being an attorney, I think that she has been coached heavily over the years, probably initially when she was first lady. She has been practicing for 20 years. You can kind of tell when she is doing a pithy one liners that she was taught to do because it always feels awkward. Her natural style is like in the debates where she is talking about international relations.

Good argument. Her willingness to go deep and unpack her thinking and the 'why' of her thinking seems INTJ. An example; Your own explanation of Hillary's type :D

ZNP-TBA

Privileged Sh!tlord
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx
Celebrity types has her as an ESTJ.

Galaxy Gazer

Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

Yes, she is.
She is a Te-dom and it shows in how flustered she gets when people question her/her policies. Her response to a challenge isn't to compromise or diplomatically try to win them over; it's to assert herself.

She also pretty clearly has aux Si. She has more traditional views, despite being a democrat, and those views stem from how she was raised. SJ types tend to base their views and beliefs on how they were raised, rather than questioning those views.

Also she reminds me of an ESTJ I know, like they have creepily similar personalities. That doesn't count as a legit argument, but still.

ZNP-TBA

Privileged Sh!tlord
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx
Yes, she is.
She is a Te-dom and it shows in how flustered she gets when people question her/her policies. Her response to a challenge isn't to compromise or diplomatically try to win them over; it's to assert herself.

She also pretty clearly has aux Si. She has more traditional views, despite being a democrat, and those views stem from how she was raised. SJ types tend to base their views and beliefs on how they were raised, rather than questioning those views.

Also she reminds me of an ESTJ I know, like they have creepily similar personalities. That doesn't count as a legit argument, but still.

I agree with ESTJ but not the 'most ESTJ' of all time. :D