First 12345 Last

Permabanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE

Is there a website I can go to to view different types' handwriting samples?

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9

Quote Originally Posted by wildcat View Post
    This handwriting is edgier. On the other hand, even more irregular. And even more nervy. Not much faster.
    Nor readily legible. Interesting take, all the same.

MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by Uberfuhrer View Post
    I'll try to get one as soon as possible.

But people tell me how it looks like it came out of a computer.

(What does ISTJ handwriting look like?)
    Oh yes, now I remember, you mentioned it earlier on. My father was an INTJ and he wrote neat and small and never went past the margins. Semi-calligraphy I should say. It may be you write calligraphy.

My ex-wife is an INTJ. She wrote calligraphy when I met her. When she abandoned the calligraphy her handwriting began to look like that of Hillary.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by htb View Post
    Nor readily legible. Interesting take, all the same.
    Yeah, I was gonna say that. But I know that Europeans and Americans have really different styles of handwriting, even if they speak the same language. The way they create their letters sometimes looks illegible to different countries/continents.

MBTI
    INTP

Is there a website I can go to to view different types' handwriting samples?
    You better ask Ivy. She knows everything.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by wildcat View Post
    Oh yes, now I remember, you mentionearlier on. My father was an INTJ and he wrote neat and small and never went past the margins. Semi-calligraphy I should say. It may be you write calligraphy.

My ex-wife is an INTJ. She wrote calligraphy when I met her. When she abandoned the calligraphy her handwriting began to look like that od it ef Hillary.
    Yes, I've always been good at designing logos, and writing calligraphy was never frustrating for me. I've never learned formal calligraphy, though.

I must say, though, that my cursive is a bit sloppy. It's ironic, because I learned to write in cursive flawlessly at the age of 4. I abandoned it because I observed my father's handwriting and a lot of handwriting of adults (which was often in all caps) and I sorta looked up to my elders and then abandoned my cursive.

MBTI
    INTP

Yes, I've always been good at designing logos, and writing calligraphy was never frustrating for me. I've never learned formal calligraphy, though.

I must say, though, that my cursive is a bit sloppy. It's ironic, because I learned to write in cursive flawlessly at the age of 4. I abandoned it because I observed my father's handwriting and a lot of handwriting of adults (which was often in all caps) and I sorta looked up to my elders and then abandoned my cursive.
    Well, that was a pity.
    Formal calligraphy is rather boring, we had it at school. Individual calligraphy is original.

You asked about the ISTJ. There is surely a wide margin of them. They write slowly or even ponderously. On the average their handwriting is a lot more regular. It can be even stiff and rigid. Not with the more rounded ISTJ types though.

MBTI
    isfp
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

What does an ENTJ woman look like? Any clear examples?

From what i understand, ENTJs and INTJs can look a bit similar. ENTJs can actually have a rather sensitive side. They have one of the worst conflicts with people because as extroverts they do need them, but as NTJs they need them to make sense. Quite an unfortunate dichotomy. I understand that ENTJs will often introvert taking time alone, but need this followed by acting upon others.

I can see that INTJ is very plausible for Hilary. Could it be that she is somewhat borderline, mildly I or E? I do know some extremely introverted INTJs and they kinda wouldn't have it in them to embrace the limelight of politics.

I do sometimes wonder if the more forceful 'INTJ' women are possibly ENTJs actually. Not Hilary specifically, but many that you meet along the way. Everyone likes some time alone, and some time with people, so the E/I bit is easily mis-classified. I'm really not sure on this, but i know way more 'soft' INTJ men, than 'soft' INTJ women and that doesn't make any sense to me. By 'soft' i mean they are actually shy and have trouble telling people 'no' or initiating conflict, but are clearly Ni-Te focusing on abstract analytical things, but with a hotly sensitive Fi in the background. Most of the women INTJs i've been presented with aren't so much the quiet, serious types as they are forceful, certain, directive, etc. (edit: mostly irl or past forums or whatever - just a general observation) Anyway, all in all, i guess my opinion so far is that Hilary could easily be an INTJ, but not a strongly introverted example of one.
    Last edited by labyrinthine; 09-22-2007 at 08:10 PM.
    Step into my metaphysical room of mirrors.
    Fear of reality creates myopic morality
    So I guess it means there is trouble until the robins come
    (from Blue Velvet)

Permabanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE

In terms of Socionics, which is the branch that types based on appearance, Hilary Clinton looks like an ISTj (LSI) -- they tend to be characterized by a formal, alert appearance.

INTj (LII) in Socionics tends to have a more floaty quality as if they're not aware of what's going on around them.

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

I know that Hillary's "T" function is not one of her debatable functions (almost everyone, as far as I know, seems to agree on that aspect of her personality), but I was still delighted when I read the first paragraph of an article about her in this week's Newsweek. I just had to laugh:

Quote Originally Posted by Newsweek (10/22/07), p.43
    Never mind the man she's married to. Hillary Clinton isn't big on feelings. "Unthinking emotion," she wrote to a friend in college, "has always been pitiful to me." In "For Love of Politics," Sally Bedell Smith's new book on Bill and Hillary Clinton's marriage during their White House years, the First Lady is a woman determined not to surrender to emotion, even when her husband and the nation have. While President Clinton idles away an hour hugging his way through a rope line at a Democratic Leadership Council fund raiser, his wife, backstage, waits patiently to depart. [Note: Hmmm... A signifier for I as well?] As the president admits on TV to an affair with Monica Lewinsky, the First Lady waits in the White House solarium and greets staffers with a smile. Chelsea, the dutiful daughter, tries hard to mimic mom: "Emotions aren't rational," she tells friends.

... Even discussions about her marriage, that gripping grating psychodrama, come off as cerebral and qualified -- when the candidate and her staff choose to have them at all.

... She strives for cool detachment, but her husband's coterie sees the cracks. They are "wimps," she tells them in tirades, men who "don't have balls" and "don't know how to fight."

...[she] takes "refuge in denial," even in the storm of Lewinsky. "She knew intellectually there was a problem, an addiction," a close friend tells Smith, "but she still believed [her husband Bill] could never be that insane."
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft