User Tag List

First 123412 Last

Results 11 to 20 of 123

  1. #11
    Senior Member ptgatsby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Posts
    4,474

    Default

    INTJ over ENTJ. I would say I about 80% probability while E about 20%. I'd rank her strength, in terms of FFM, about 40% E.

    There are far too many introspections for it to be otherwise, IMO (I am basing this on her letters. Chances are she has become more comfortable being E).

    I would, however, accept any of the INTP, INTJ and ISTP axis as a possibility. I've read INTJs letters, but they are very similar to my own. The only difference is the degree in which she followed through. The willingness to change... some... indicates either a N or SP behaviour. Her approach shows more T than F. And as above, I believe she is an I.

  2. #12
    Protocol Droid Athenian200's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Posts
    8,828

    Default

    I tended to think ISTJ earlier on, but now I think either ENTJ or INTJ, leaning towards the latter.

  3. #13
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    MBTI
    INTP
    Posts
    98

    Default

    I read her as ENTJ - she seems a lot more interested in having the power to act directly than to planning things behind the scenes.

  4. #14
    On a mission Usehername's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1
    Posts
    3,823

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mycroft View Post
    I am in agreement. Also, on a note touched upon in discussions elsewhere on this site, any self-respecting INTJ would've written Bill off as a loss and moved on after his little stunts.

    (My supporting logic is not exactly scientific, but neither are the other supporting arguments in this thread.)
    While I'm not certain about her INTJ-ness (but also not certain she's not an INTJ) I think considering that, at the time, she was hoping on becoming the leader of the most powerful nation in the world, it's more than slightly short-sighted to say she would've dumped him for sure if she's an INTJ. Perhaps she just had bigger things in mind and sticking with Bill was a sacrifice for a greater goal. (Like, um, dominating the world.)
    *You don't have a soul. You are a Soul. You have a body.
    *Faith is the art of holding on to things your reason once accepted, despite your changing moods.
    C.S. Lewis

  5. #15
    Senior Member wildcat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    MBTI
    INTP
    Posts
    3,619

    Default

    INTJ handwriting. Relatively slow, irregular, hesitant.

    The ENTJ handwriting is edgier, faster, a way more forceful.

  6. #16
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    May 2007
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE
    Posts
    11,925

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wildcat View Post
    INTJ handwriting. Relatively slow, irregular, hesitant.

    The ENTJ handwriting is edgier, faster, a way more forceful.
    An interesting spin on typing. I'm intrigued.

    My handwriting is very neat but very small. I also write in caps and small caps. I'm also careful not to go past the margins when I write on notebook paper.

  7. #17
    Senior Member htb's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9
    Posts
    1,506

    Default

    Compare and contrast.
    Attached Images Attached Images

  8. #18
    Senior Member wildcat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    MBTI
    INTP
    Posts
    3,619

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by htb View Post
    Compare and contrast.
    This handwriting is edgier. On the other hand, even more irregular. And even more nervy. Not much faster.

  9. #19
    Senior Member wildcat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    MBTI
    INTP
    Posts
    3,619

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Uberfuhrer View Post
    An interesting spin on typing. I'm intrigued.

    My handwriting is very neat but very small. I also write in caps and small caps. I'm also careful not to go past the margins when I write on notebook paper.
    Can we have a sample?

  10. #20
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    May 2007
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE
    Posts
    11,925

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wildcat View Post
    Can we have a sample?
    I'll try to get one as soon as possible.

    But people tell me how it looks like it came out of a computer.

    (What does ISTJ handwriting look like?)

Similar Threads

  1. Hillary Clinton, TJ?
    By Franz in forum Popular Culture and Type
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 10-24-2012, 09:36 AM
  2. Hillary Clinton supposedly identifying as INTJ
    By Franz in forum Popular Culture and Type
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 09-30-2012, 03:10 PM
  3. SNL skit of Sarah Palin and Hillary Clinton
    By ygolo in forum The Bonfire
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 09-15-2008, 02:00 PM
  4. CBS exposes Hillary Clinton Bosnia trip
    By swordpath in forum Politics, History, and Current Events
    Replies: 100
    Last Post: 03-29-2008, 07:41 PM
  5. "God Bless You Heather" says Hillary Clinton
    By LostInNerSpace in forum Philosophy and Spirituality
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-22-2008, 06:46 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO