User Tag List

First 210111213 Last

Quote Originally Posted by Mal12345 View Post
    I know that some websites call her INTJ. But if it wasn't for her numerous statements about her 30 years of public service, I wouldn't have gone with Feeler. Everything else is just an ISFJ in a bad mood.
    Perception perception perception

MBTI
    xNTJ
    Enneagram
    584 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Te

For Enneagram, I'm going with 3w2 / 1w9 / 5w6 SO/SP. She has no SX at all.
    CHOOSE THE PATH THEY'LL NEVER TAKE

5w4 8w9 4w3 sx/sp/so

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Listening View Post
    Perception perception perception
    Well, INTJ is just a terrible call based off of INTJ descriptions compared to Hillary's personality. It's a complete non-match.
    "There seems to be a deep instinct in human beings to make compulsory that which isn't forbidden."

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 so/sx
    Socionics
    INFx

Strong Te, She has a down to earth quality of Te+Si types, but then she has many progressive and future orriented plans...I am not sure...I'd like to say ESTJ, but porbably ENTJ is more likely.
    4w3-7w6-9w1 so/sx

Enneagram
    8w9

Her type is irrelevant at this point.
    Your representative owes you, not his industry only, but his judgment; and he betrays, instead of serving you, if he sacrifices it to your opinion.
    - Edmund Burke

8w9 sx/so

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ni

I still say ISFJ and that she's learned how to put on an act for the public. Recall what she said about having public and private views?
    "There seems to be a deep instinct in human beings to make compulsory that which isn't forbidden."

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    EII None

ESTJ, contrary to ENTJ Trump.

Enneagram
    4 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Mal12345 View Post
    I still say ISFJ and that she's learned how to put on an act for the public. Recall what she said about having public and private views?
    Have you ever listened to the interview where she discusses her early courtroom trial case where she was hired to defend a 40 year old man who raped a 12 year old girl? One line of questioning she used directly on the 12 year old girl was to establish the girl had a history of having sex with older men, so it wasn't rape. I think it was around the year 1975 -The link isn't too hard to find if you google it. I personally listened to her interview and she does chuckle at odd times like when she said she got a world class forensic scientist to defend the rapist and prevent this 'great miscarriage of justice' referring to the 'poor rapist being falsely accused. The evidence he was presenting was a pair of the girls underpants that had the crotch cut out and lost so he testified there was no trace of semen - nevermind it was obviously extracted. She did call it a horrible case so I'll give her credit for that but it didn't stop her from psychologically destroying the little girl to win. She is not exactly a feelingful public servant but a ruthlessly ambitious human being willing to cross any line of moral decency to win - or at least that is what the public record and her own words demonstrate beyond any question of perception in that trial. When I'm home at the internet I'll find the link with her actual voice in the interview rather than the plethora of links saying she never laughed because I heard her for myself. I suspect she has a personality disorder different from Trump's but they are both likely examples of classic personality disorder - she is just an order of magnitude more intelligent. I do think she is brilliant intellectually.

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    549 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by labyrinthine View Post
    Have you ever listened to the interview where she discusses her early courtroom trial case where she was hired to defend a 40 year old man who raped a 12 year old girl? One line of questioning she used directly on the 12 year old girl was to establish the girl had a history of having sex with older men, so it wasn't rape. I think it was around the year 1975 -The link isn't too hard to find if you google it. I personally listened to her interview and she does chuckle at odd times like when she said she got a world class forensic scientist to defend the rapist and prevent this 'great miscarriage of justice' referring to the 'poor rapist being falsely accused. The evidence he was presenting was a pair of the girls underpants that had the crotch cut out and lost so he testified there was no trace of semen - nevermind it was obviously extracted. She did call it a horrible case so I'll give her credit for that but it didn't stop her from psychologically destroying the little girl to win. She is not exactly a feelingful public servant but a ruthlessly ambitious human being willing to cross any line of moral decency to win - or at least that is what the public record and her own words demonstrate beyond any question of perception in that trial. When I'm home at the internet I'll find the link with her actual voice in the interview rather than the plethora of links saying she never laughed because I heard her for myself. I suspect she has a personality disorder different from Trump's but they are both likely examples of classic personality disorder - she is just an order of magnitude more intelligent. I do think she is brilliant intellectually.
    the impression I got from my review of the incident is that (1) she wanted to never take the case but was forced to because it was her job, and (2) any of the 'laughter" resulted from the stupidity of the legal system, like about how a lie detector test tried to free a guy who everyone recognized was guilty. [I would laugh at the terrible irony of that too, just because it's outrageous; Would you like to publicly diagnose me with a personality disorder as well?] This is also how our legal system is approached; if you would like to just rid of due process for certain people who you think should not be represented by our institutions, then go ahead and push for that.

But fuck, yeah, keep grinding that axe.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    xSTP

She is FJ, i see way to much "group" Fe with Ti to be INTJ. I say IFJ because she follows her internal perception in life more so then any external value system.

Her T is based off of internal reasoning and understanding, not external. Now, its a screwed up Ti due to unhealthy internalization in support of internal perception.

Imagine if she listened to an external reasoning and understanding that was goal based to effectively align her Ti and Fe to work better with a refined Ni. Basically saying...dumbass, i dont care your internal perception or reasoning or understanding..."THIS"...is the result. Blunt Te can be the best thing for a IFJ. INTJ tends to have issues with feelings and emotions and a blunt Fe type can greatly help them out in the same manner. I see her more leaning toward needing Te to better enable her Fe and fix her Ti.

The dumbass is negative Te helping negative IFJ. Not saying its a Dom Te trait to always call people dumbass.
    Take what I say with a grain of salt, because that's all it is compared to the ocean of complexity when it comes to actions and real life.