User Tag List

First 910111213 Last

Results 101 to 110 of 123

  1. #101
    Senior Member Mal12345's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ni
    Posts
    13,257

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SearchingforPeace View Post
    she has no Fe. She could be a ISTJ
    Is that possible ISTJ based on her present persona, or how she was naturally before she started to compensate for her husband's powerful, ambition-driven personality?
    "There seems to be a deep instinct in human beings to make compulsory that which isn't forbidden."

  2. #102
    breaking out of my cocoon SearchingforPeace's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/so
    Socionics
    EIE None
    Posts
    6,092

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mal12345 View Post
    Is that possible ISTJ based on her present persona, or how she was naturally before she started to compensate for her husband's powerful, ambition-driven personality?
    Bill wrote that when he met het, she was the strongest willed, most determined, sure of herself person he had ever met. Even as he was chasing bimbos, he was pulled to her strength of will.

    I suspect Bill would have been happy to just stay in Arkansas screwing bimbos without her. She provided the backbone and direction for him. He valued what she did for him (which was rarely sexual per reports)......
    Quote Originally Posted by Archilochus
    The fox knows many things--the hedgehog one big one.
    And I am not a hedgehog......

    -------------------

    Jesus said "Blessed are the peacemakers" not "blessed are the conflict avoiders.....

    9w8 6w5 4w5 sx/so

  3. #103
    Senior Member Mal12345's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ni
    Posts
    13,257

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SearchingforPeace View Post
    Bill wrote that when he met het, she was the strongest willed, most determined, sure of herself person he had ever met. Even as he was chasing bimbos, he was pulled to her strength of will.

    I suspect Bill would have been happy to just stay in Arkansas screwing bimbos without her. She provided the backbone and direction for him. He valued what she did for him (which was rarely sexual per reports)......
    He must have found something positive about her, because I read that she smelled bad in college.
    "There seems to be a deep instinct in human beings to make compulsory that which isn't forbidden."

  4. #104
    breaking out of my cocoon SearchingforPeace's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/so
    Socionics
    EIE None
    Posts
    6,092

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mal12345 View Post
    He must have found something positive about her, because I read that she smelled bad in college.
    And his other girl friends thought she was ugly and dressed badly.

    Trump grew up in Hot Springs, surrounded by all sorts of shady characters and people of weak will. Hillary's certitude and strength were powerful to a boy that grew up in such an environment......
    Quote Originally Posted by Archilochus
    The fox knows many things--the hedgehog one big one.
    And I am not a hedgehog......

    -------------------

    Jesus said "Blessed are the peacemakers" not "blessed are the conflict avoiders.....

    9w8 6w5 4w5 sx/so

  5. #105
    Senior Member Mal12345's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ni
    Posts
    13,257

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SearchingforPeace View Post
    And his other girl friends thought she was ugly and dressed badly.

    Trump grew up in Hot Springs, surrounded by all sorts of shady characters and people of weak will. Hillary's certitude and strength were powerful to a boy that grew up in such an environment......
    Strong body odor, you mean?
    "There seems to be a deep instinct in human beings to make compulsory that which isn't forbidden."

  6. #106

    Default

    Intj almost for sure. It's part of why I thought she'd make a better leader than Trump in spite of some of her setbacks...

  7. #107
    Senior Member Mal12345's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ni
    Posts
    13,257

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Listening View Post
    Intj almost for sure. It's part of why I thought she'd make a better leader than Trump in spite of some of her setbacks...
    I know that some websites call her INTJ. But if it wasn't for her numerous statements about her 30 years of public service, I wouldn't have gone with Feeler. Everything else is just an ISFJ in a bad mood.
    "There seems to be a deep instinct in human beings to make compulsory that which isn't forbidden."

  8. #108
    Senior Member Mal12345's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ni
    Posts
    13,257

    Default

    I have other reasons but I'm keeping them to myself because of the closed-mindedness of this forum.
    "There seems to be a deep instinct in human beings to make compulsory that which isn't forbidden."

  9. #109
    Senior Member erg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    MBTI
    None
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LIE Ni
    Posts
    290

    Default

    She is LSI (ISTj) in socionics, in case anyone is interested...

  10. #110
    The Senate Osprey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Posts
    8,245

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mal12345 View Post
    I have other reasons but I'm keeping them to myself because of the closed-mindedness of this forum.
    Forget the dead you've left; they will not follow you.
    The vagabond who is rapping at your door, is standing in the clothes you once wore.

Similar Threads

  1. SNL skit of Sarah Palin and Hillary Clinton
    By ygolo in forum The Bonfire
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 09-15-2008, 02:00 PM
  2. Hillary Will be Obama's running mate
    By Gabe in forum Politics, History, and Current Events
    Replies: 72
    Last Post: 07-05-2008, 08:45 AM
  3. Hillary Wins PA
    By Totenkindly in forum Politics, History, and Current Events
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 04-23-2008, 08:11 PM
  4. CBS exposes Hillary Clinton Bosnia trip
    By swordpath in forum Politics, History, and Current Events
    Replies: 100
    Last Post: 03-29-2008, 07:41 PM
  5. "God Bless You Heather" says Hillary Clinton
    By LostInNerSpace in forum Philosophy and Spirituality
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-22-2008, 06:46 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts