MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    54 so/sp
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

He was about as funny as Wesley Willis.

"Al Capone is a stupid asshole. He is full of shit."

Anyone still considering intp? I think so/sx e91 isfp.

thinking of you

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

Quote Originally Posted by candylandjoe View Post
    He was about as funny as Wesley Willis.

"Al Capone is a stupid asshole. He is full of shit."

Anyone still considering intp? I think so/sx e91 isfp.
    This is false equivocation. This is a Wesley Willis quote, and that was a man with severe mental disorders placing basically whatever he thought to music. This has no layering or humor. It is just Willis saying what he feels. Even the worst Hedberg jokes are more than that.

And I don't even think Hedberg is an INTP.

(I don't mean this as an attack on the schizophrenic, but Willis was clearly not mentally stable)
    Does he want a pillow for his head?

MBTI
    ZZZZ
    Enneagram
    5w6

Quote Originally Posted by the state i am in View Post
    i can't figure it out. what's his type?
    No offense to the OP, but scanning the thread many people on this forum are very shitty at typing. "He's definitely and INTP" etc. Shut the fuck up until you learn to type.

Watching Hedberg for 5 min it's is blinding obvious he is massively Se, with Ni providing absurdity. Constantly moving, scanning, wordplays etc. Classic ESTP. While ESFP is also a possibility (dues to cognitives) it's more unlikely as they tend to be less ("wired") than ESTP's. I also know an ESTP (IRL) that suffers from anxiety and will break down if they have to do public speaking. Ironically.

ESTP

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by five View Post
    No offense to the OP, but scanning the thread many people on this forum are very shitty at typing. "He's definitely and INTP" etc. Shut the fuck up until you learn to type.

Watching Hedberg for 5 min it's is blinding obvious he is massively Se, with Ni providing absurdity. Constantly moving, scanning, wordplays etc. Classic ESTP. While ESFP is also a possibility (dues to cognitives) it's more unlikely as they tend to be less ("wired") than ESTP's. I also know an ESTP (IRL) that suffers from anxiety and will break down if they have to do public speaking. Ironically.

ESTP
    so everyone else sucks and should shut the fuck up, but you possess some magical ability that makes it obvious to you afte 5 minutes.. lol.

he's not an estp, sorry.

MBTI
    ZZZZ
    Enneagram
    5w6

Quote Originally Posted by chana View Post
    so everyone else sucks and should shut the fuck up, but you possess some magical ability that makes it obvious to you afte 5 minutes.. lol.

he's not an estp, sorry.
    Not magical at all. Just like if I practice tennis everyday I will get good. Someone who's played a few times and is really bad, yet acts and talks as if they are good, is pure arrogance.

A strong opinion needs to be justified. Strong opinions without actual knowledge, merely belief, is offensive and merely imitating an appearance of knowledge. You can take any single one of my statements and hold me to task on them. Since I only speak when I know something, or phrase it as a question when I don't.

Now, since you're not a Se user I don't expect you to understand how it's possible to type someone so accurately and quickly.

Furthermore you need to spend more time understanding what you know and what you don't know.

When I do not know something for sure, I ask questions.

Quote Originally Posted by five View Post
    Not magical at all. Just like if I practice tennis everyday I will get good. Someone who's played a few times and is really bad, yet acts and talks as if they are good, is pure arrogance.

A strong opinion needs to be justified. Strong opinions without actual knowledge, merely belief, is offensive and merely imitating an appearance of knowledge. You can take any single one of my statements and hold me to task on them. Since I only speak when I know something, or phrase it as a question when I don't.

Now, since you're not a Se user I don't expect you to understand how it's possible to type someone so accurately and quickly.

Furthermore you need to spend more time understanding what you know and what you don't know.

When I do not know something for sure, I ask questions.
    He's an ISFP. Your only argument was that he uses Se and Ni, which makes ISxP even more likely since Ni is higher up in the function hierarchy for them.

philosopher wood nymph greenfairy's Avatar
    MBTI
    iNfj
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp

I too think he seems ISFP. And I love him.

Entertaining Cracker five sounds's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    729 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEE Ne

Mitch is my number one. I love that guy. I don't feel confident enough to try to type him though.

I read this writeup GQ did about him a while back, and found it pretty interesting. http://www.gq.com/entertainment/humo...ebooks#slide=1

It definitely gave me a better idea of his inner workings than I'd had before. What a cool dude.
    You hem me in -- behind and before;
    you have laid your hand upon me.
    Such knowledge is too wonderful for me,
    too lofty for me to attain.

Stansmith

ISFP 9w8

WALMART

Se dom.