• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Billy Mays

Scott N Denver

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
In the news: "TV pitchman Billy Mays found dead at Florida home"

What type do you think he was?

ESTP would be my first guess, maybe ESTJ

Ivy

Strongly Ambivalent
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
I would concur with ESTP.

ajblaise

Minister of Propagandhi
MBTI Type
INTP
Gotta say ESTP. I've been watching the show.

Valuable_Money

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
5w6
In the news: "TV pitchman Billy Mays found dead at Florida home"

What type do you think he was?

ESTP would be my first guess, maybe ESTJ

What!? Really? Great, and I bet that stupid child molestors going to get more press than him, that guy was the greatest man to ever live. I just cant accept that hes dead.

I suspect foul play

card10.jpg

He wont get away with this.

Valuable_Money

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
5w6
Since no one posted it yet:

1246206864596.jpg

Im currently entertaining the theory that all these celebrity deaths are to distract the mainstream media from the protests in Iran. That or Perez Hilton got ahold of the deathnote.

ajblaise

Minister of Propagandhi
MBTI Type
INTP
Im currently entertaining the theory that all these celebrity deaths are to distract the mainstream media from the protests in Iran.

It's true that all this news coverage could be helping Ahmadinejad.

National-security experts are warning that without sustained attention on Iran, its repressive tactics could grow more deadly in the coming days.

The Jackson story, paired with Farrah Fawcett's death and Sanford's own scandal, “without a doubt” poses a danger in Iran, according to Michael Rubin, an American Enterprise Institute scholar and former Bush administration official.

How Jacko Helps the Mullahs - Page 1 - The Daily Beast