• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Pirates of the Carribean MBTI

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
observational humor is Se based, dahling :newwink:

and you obviously haven't watched any of my videos, most of my humor is intonation and expression based :tongue:

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
observational humor is Se based, dahling :newwink:
See: "I still wonder where the shit that my ESFP friend comes up with could possibly come from." Your words, not mine. :yes: If you can't see it it's not there, which means it's not observational. :newwink:

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
dude has a memory like he should be an SJ :shock:

only you have no doubt that he's an ESFP once you meet him!

I have no Si :sadbanana:

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
dude has a memory like he should be an SJ :shock:

only you have no doubt that he's an ESFP once you meet him!
I have a friend like that (Only he's an STP and I still have no idea if he's E or I, I'm leaning towards E). Son of a bitch has the memory of a goddamn elephant.

I have no Si :sadbanana:
Si is boring. I only use mine when I panick. :newwink:

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
the more developed the function the more masterfully it can be wielded :cheese:

my Si only functions in my photographic memory of textbook pages... I used to cite examples complete with all of the correct bibliographic information on in class tests... the professors always were suspicious, but could prove nothing :cool:

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Mine works great remembering numbers. I could tell you my bank account and ABA, full credit card number, three calling card phone numbers and their respective PINs, and at least thirty phone numbers from memory. But I won't. :alttongue:

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I remember the account numbers, SSNs and pins for all of my exes... I could be truly evil if I wanted... number sequences are FUN! :devil:

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
MWAHAHAHAHA! :devil:

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
an exes former ex and I even went out for drinks a few times on his expense in college... he had it coming- some people don't take kindly to cheaters :dry:

dumbass still hasn't changed his info on his account or any of his passwords and we broke up 4 years ago :doh:

StephMC

Controlled Mischief
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Maybe they have a sharp Ne; you do. ;) Obviously if you have no idea where it's coming from it has to be Ne at work, because Ne is what finds wacky connections no one else can see. That is the very definition of the function. Se's job is to voraciously devour information (to be then processed by Ti, but Ti can't work with anything it doesn't have).

:doh: Man... I think you've mistaken anything awesome for Ne. It's very unlikely that an ESXP has strong Ne. It's their 8th function. Whatever just has some pretty wicked cool Se + Ti :p

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
:doh: Man... I think you've mistaken anything awesome for Ne. It's very unlikely that an ESXP has strong Ne. It's their 8th function.
Whatever is borderline N and has a very sharp Ne, she has said so herself in the past. Pay more attention.
moron.gif

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
however, my sense of humor and manner of expression is much more Se :newwink: you should have picked up on my blunt manner of saying what I mean by now :tongue:

you see my Ne in lovely social science research papers most frequently :wubbie:

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I know, we weren't talking directly about you earlier. ;)

Poki

MBTI Type
STP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Maybe they have a sharp Ne; you do. ;) Obviously if you have no idea where it's coming from it has to be Ne at work, because Ne is what finds wacky connections no one else can see. That is the very definition of the function. Se's job is to voraciously devour information (to be then processed by Ti, but Ti can't work with anything it doesn't have).

Lol, how would you know if she had sharp Ne since no one can actually see it:doh: Oxymoron. Dont confuse no one else can see with people hiding how they got there.

Comedy - A coverup for ENTP ditzyness.

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Lol, how would you know if she had sharp Ne since no one can actually see it:doh:
You, for the third time in this thread (that I've seen), fail at reading comprehension. And I can't be arsed to explain, because I'm busy with a final project due Wednesday.

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
final project sounds SINISTER :ninja:

and to repeat myself- I'm a Se dom... that's where my sense of humor and manner of expression primarily come from :newwink:

It's the function that is the most fun and the coolest in the whole universe to me :wubbie:

Poki

MBTI Type
STP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
You, for the third time in this thread (that I've seen), fail at reading comprehension. And I can't be arsed to explain, because I'm busy with a final project due Wednesday.

Dont use Ne or no one else will be able to see what it is:D