User Tag List

First 678

Results 71 to 80 of 80

  1. #71
    Probably Most Brilliant Craft's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    N/A
    Posts
    1,200

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KDude View Post
    could be that we really shouldn't give a shit.
    FUCK YES!!!

    TYPOLOGY = FAKE
    FICTIONAL CHARACTER = FAKE

    FAKE + FAKE = !#@#$^#@#%$

  2. #72
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Posts
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by poki View Post
    I grew up watching Bugs Bunny and I dont see a resemblence between Jack Sparrow and Bugs Bunny. Were they smoking crack when they were inspirated?

    Anyway I think its funny that only ENTPs can see the big picture and everyone else is blind to it. I work with an ENTP on my team and the only thing I see in regard to them seeing the big picture is his frustration with others ignoring it. "Ignore" is not equal to "not seeing". What my impression is is that this ENTP worries more about the big picture then others.
    I'm sorry you do not understand the entp personality.. you aren't suppose to work with an entp at all.. you have to work around his ideas because he will see things you won't. Plain english.
    I being an entp myself, have finished several succesful proyects to completion and I don't see how could I fail to accomplish my trade if there is not a smart ass in the team trying to make me look or feel bad or trying to prove he is so better than me because he can get things done... which is no problem if can fire him or ask the boss to do it...
    That's the dilemma, you would love to steal or disregard someone else's idea when they are both workers with a fixed salary just because you are more willing or prepared to play the boss, even when you are not the one who is paying for it... do you get what I mean ? I have seen lots of guys having the same salary and pretending to be generals in the field when they are in fact doing the job no one is willing to do because it involves fucking people's lives and acting like a total asshole.

    Quote Originally Posted by KDude View Post
    Whether the creators were inspired by Bugs Bunny or not, the whole cast agrees that Johnny threw a lot out about the character (and if you listen to the commentaries, they started working with him to rewrite as it was being filmed). In addition to that, Johnny time and again says that he based him on Pepe LePew and Keith Richards. Lol, not sure what that amounts to..Pepe may be ESFP, and Keith is almost surely an ISTP.

    Anyways, whatever. Could be ENTP/Could be ESTP.. could be that we really shouldn't give a shit. Could be a little of both
    then you don't believe in the system hence your irony makes me wonder if you are feeling good today... but, I have seen the potc trilogy like 4 times... have you? I can tell you anything you want about the movie... you can change the way you walk the things you say but you cannot change the script mate...

  3. #73
    Senior Member KDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    8,263

    Default

    hmm.. i detect a contest. you win

    entp it is. i'm not invested in this really. i'm only pointing out that from johnny's perspective, he thought it'd be funny to channel pepe lepew and keef. not bugs bunny and groucho marx.

  4. #74
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    MBTI
    STP
    Posts
    10,501

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by _BRI_ View Post
    I'm sorry you do not understand the entp personality.. you aren't suppose to work with an entp at all.. you have to work around his ideas because he will see things you won't. Plain english.
    I being an entp myself, have finished several succesful proyects to completion and I don't see how could I fail to accomplish my trade if there is not a smart ass in the team trying to make me look or feel bad or trying to prove he is so better than me because he can get things done... which is no problem if can fire him or ask the boss to do it...
    That's the dilemma, you would love to steal or disregard someone else's idea when they are both workers with a fixed salary just because you are more willing or prepared to play the boss, even when you are not the one who is paying for it... do you get what I mean ? I have seen lots of guys having the same salary and pretending to be generals in the field when they are in fact doing the job no one is willing to do because it involves fucking people's lives and acting like a total asshole.



    then you don't believe in the system hence your irony makes me wonder if you are feeling good today... but, I have seen the potc trilogy like 4 times... have you? I can tell you anything you want about the movie... you can change the way you walk the things you say but you cannot change the script mate...
    I challenge your vision of an ISTP. I dont know if that was aimed at me...but I work in the background, I ask for no credit for what I do, it honestly makes me feel awkward at times when I do get credit.

    Sorry I dont like your idea of working with an ENTP, I found my own way that actually "works with" an ENTP. Its called providing ideas and concepts, using past experience to help him build on his ideas. We have 2 different perception functions while both using Ti, so while our "focus" is different we complement each other. What we construct is different and you are blind to my big picture. You will never see the things I see So no I dont have desire to "see" your big picture, but to understand your big picture is a different thing all together.

    My big picture is all encompassing, not just the script. So it includes what the actor adds as well as everyone else involved.
    Im out, its been fun

  5. #75
    Senior Member Presumptuous Pepper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    MBTI
    XXXX
    Enneagram
    3 sx
    Posts
    124

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by poki View Post
    He is ESTP. Dont confuse his act with who he is. He plays people and everything is like a game. He lives in confusion and confusing others. ENTPs are to insecure with S to be able to play people like Jack does. The STPs I know so easily fit in that they dont have to worry about being accepted. We can easily act stupid or mental with no fear. ESTPs are known as "players" for a reason
    ill agree on this one - he is too skillful with playing people around to be ENTP - thats ESTP trait (would know...my father is an ESTP hahha)
    ESTPs are easily accepted and they are often very good in "people games" or even as rule they are good in "people games"

  6. #76
    Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None
    Posts
    9,635

    Default

    you guys are crazy
    Will: ESFJ 1w2 So/Sx
    Elizabeth: ESTP 7w8 Sx/So

    Captain Jack Sparrow: ENTP 7w6 So/Sx
    Barbossa: ESTP 8w7 Sx/So
    Gibbs: ESFJ 6w7 So/Sx
    Governor Swan: ESTJ 3w4 So/Sp
    Norrington: ISTJ 3w4 So/Sx
    Beckett: INTJ 5w4 Sp/Sx

    Davy Jones: INFJ 8w9 Sx/Sp
    Calypso: INFJ 2w1 Sx/Sp

    Black Beard: ENTJ 8w9 Sx/Sp
    Angelica: ESTJ 8w7 So/Sx
    ENFP: We put the Fi in Fire
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Motivation: Dark Worker
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Chibi Seme
    MTG Color: black/red
    Male Archtype: King/Lover
    Sunburst!
    "You are a gay version of Gambit" Speed Gavroche
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

  7. #77
    Almöhi Stephano's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 so/sp
    Posts
    1,101

    Default

    Jack Sparrow - enTP
    Will Turner - ISxJ He is pretty upright.
    Elisabeth Swann - ESxx

    Elisabeth's father: ESFJ
    Gibbs - ESFP
    Davy Jones - INFJ
    Barbossa ESTj
    Calypso - ENFj
    Norrington - ESxJ
    ...
    What about this guy with the glass eye and his friend? They're too funny.

    Btw: I will not try to type the characters from Potc 4 because I don't add this movie to the series -.-

  8. #78
    Senior Member Alassea's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Enneagram
    3w4 so/sx
    Posts
    196

    Default

    Jack Sparrow: ENTP (just to piss Poki off)
    William Turner: ISTP
    Elizabeth Swann: ESFP
    Davy Jones: INFP
    Barbossa: ESTP
    Calypso: ENFP
    "She had a lively, playful disposition which delighted in anything ridiculous." ~Jane Austen

  9. #79
    Senior Member The Penguin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    MBTI
    ESFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/so
    Socionics
    ESE Si
    Posts
    661

    Default

    I noticed you guys have typed Barbossa as ESTJ, ESTP, and ENTJ.
    Can somebody explain this? Because I didn't see any explanations for these.
    @Speed Gavroche @Elfboy
    ESFJ 6w5-1w9-4w5 sp/so


  10. #80
    Member 487473million's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    9w4
    Posts
    30

    Default

    I'd probably agree with Jack being ENTP, not sure about the other characters.

Similar Threads

  1. [MBTItm] Pirates Of The Caribbean
    By RandomINTP in forum Popular Culture and Type
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-02-2015, 09:27 AM
  2. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-11-2008, 11:43 AM
  3. Pirates of the Caribbean
    By Leysing in forum Popular Culture and Type
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 05-17-2008, 02:09 PM
  4. Tone of the MBTI forum...
    By Athenian200 in forum Myers-Briggs and Jungian Cognitive Functions
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 09-30-2007, 02:24 PM
  5. What is the point of the MBTI?
    By Dufresne in forum Myers-Briggs and Jungian Cognitive Functions
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 05-31-2007, 04:37 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO