User Tag List

First 5678 Last

MBTI
    STP

Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    final project sounds SINISTER

and to repeat myself- I'm a Se dom... that's where my sense of humor and manner of expression primarily come from

It's the function that is the most fun and the coolest in the whole universe to me
    You immitate pretty good
    Im out, its been fun

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

*sigh*

I think that Se and Si are perhaps more misunderstood than Ni around here...
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

MBTI
    STP

*sigh*

I just bored now and playing with my food...and to remove Ne in any shape or fashion...Food is the functions and I am just playing with things at this point...But the moment when you read "...and to remove Ne in any shape or form..." You could have mistaken what I said for Ne as there was no hint that I knew what I was talking about or could see it So could I say it was blind to Se? For some reason I think that Se would have been able to understand it though, but who am I to judge myself as I can see it without any perception since its my thoughts.:workout:

Unfocused reasoning, gotta love it, unless it drives you nuts
    Im out, its been fun

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

isn't it generally a sign of being nuts?

* whatever genuinely IS nuts, and therefore can make this assessment!
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

Jack just seems like a guy who manuevers within his environment and improvises. And further, he's almost completely about physical feats and bullshitting. Not creating brilliant ideas beforehand. He's underestimated, and lacks clear ideas or an agenda so much to the point that people call him "The worst pirate ever.."

And then after slipping through, "He's the best pirate ever".

Senior Thread Terminator Aerithria's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4

*sigh*

Ni descriptions are horribly overwritten, whereas Se and Si descriptions are horribly simplified. They're probably equally misunderstood, the only difference being that people actually realize that they misunderstand Ni.
    [insert funny quote/saying/etc.]

MBTI
    ENTP

Default jack is entp

jack sparrow is the ultimate entp...excuse my poor english but sparrow is all entp...
    he is never in charge of the crew, he wants to be the greatest pirate of all times and he is obsessed with the mytic ship the black pearl but he can never get it for himself... he happens to be in charge because everyone is trying to accomplish their own goals but they know jack is the right one to guide them because he will always do the right thing for the majority, he loves the pirate philosophy... and they believe he has the wit to do just about anything for them...
    he has a compass that points to wherever he wants LOL .. he is the only one who actually recruits people.. the other captains have a cursed crew (davy jones and barbossa) or mercenaries (sao feng) and conscripts(trade company)and he mediates with people who is willing to get him to the gallows pole or walking the plank just because he loves politics..
    His actions are planned at the moment, he does not have long therm plans like the other guys. But he is always the only one who sees the big picture and knows exactly what everyone wants.
    The creators of the film themselves said the character was inspirated by bugs bunny and groucho max which both happens to be entp as well... so?

MBTI
    STP

Quote Originally Posted by _BRI_ View Post
    jack sparrow is the ultimate entp...excuse my poor english but sparrow is all entp...
    he is never in charge of the crew, he wants to be the greatest pirate of all times and he is obsessed with the mytic ship the black pearl but he can never get it for himself... he happens to be in charge because everyone is trying to accomplish their own goals but they know jack is the right one to guide them because he will always do the right thing for the majority, he loves the pirate philosophy... and they believe he has the wit to do just about anything for them...
    he has a compass that points to wherever he wants LOL .. he is the only one who actually recruits people.. the other captains have a cursed crew (davy jones and barbossa) or mercenaries (sao feng) and conscripts(trade company)and he mediates with people who is willing to get him to the gallows pole or walking the plank just because he loves politics..
    His actions are planned at the moment, he does not have long therm plans like the other guys. But he is always the only one who sees the big picture and knows exactly what everyone wants.
    The creators of the film themselves said the character was inspirated by bugs bunny and groucho max which both happens to be entp as well... so?
    I grew up watching Bugs Bunny and I dont see a resemblence between Jack Sparrow and Bugs Bunny. Were they smoking crack when they were inspirated?

Anyway I think its funny that only ENTPs can see the big picture and everyone else is blind to it. I work with an ENTP on my team and the only thing I see in regard to them seeing the big picture is his frustration with others ignoring it. "Ignore" is not equal to "not seeing". What my impression is is that this ENTP worries more about the big picture then others.
    Im out, its been fun

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    N/A

[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=okuyMm9Dirc"]Ne[/YOUTUBE]

Multiple Roleplay = multiple bouncing of Ideas(Ne).

Quote Originally Posted by poki View Post
    I grew up watching Bugs Bunny and I dont see a resemblence between Jack Sparrow and Bugs Bunny. Were they smoking crack when they were inspirated?

Anyway I think its funny that only ENTPs can see the big picture and everyone else is blind to it. I work with an ENTP on my team and the only thing I see in regard to them seeing the big picture is his frustration with others ignoring it. "Ignore" is not equal to "not seeing". What my impression is is that this ENTP worries more about the big picture then others.
    Whether the creators were inspired by Bugs Bunny or not, the whole cast agrees that Johnny threw a lot out about the character (and if you listen to the commentaries, they started working with him to rewrite as it was being filmed). In addition to that, Johnny time and again says that he based him on Pepe LePew and Keith Richards. Lol, not sure what that amounts to..Pepe may be ESFP, and Keith is almost surely an ISTP.

Anyways, whatever. Could be ENTP/Could be ESTP.. could be that we really shouldn't give a shit. Could be a little of both