User Tag List

First 123

Thread: Satan

heart on fire

Quote Originally Posted by heart View Post
    That's Lucifer you're thinking of, not Satan.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mace View Post
    God, don't be overnice all the time.
    I don't understand your complaint, it makes no sense.

Whisky Old & Women Young Speed Gavroche's Avatar
    MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

God is INFJ in my mind: visionnary and people-oriented, omniscient, principled, compassionate, unphysics and unconcerned with trivial issues.

At the opposite, Satan is an ESTP: jerk, sinner, dyamic, manipulator, smooth, unsubordonate, non-conformist, not vision.

MBTI
    INTP

ENTP-grand schemer-and putting one over on The Man, but not for the common good like an NF.

MBTI
    ENFP

Quote Originally Posted by Fluffywolf View Post
    Prolly I, we don't see him much. Bit of a recluse he is.
    Most likely S. Like fire a lot.
    Probably T. Probably has a lot of thinking to do, and likely lacks obvious feeling.
    Definatly J.

So ISTJ?
    He believes in Yahweh, so I think you're on the right track with SJ. But is he an ISTJ? I think he's an ESTJ, walking around whipping people. He doesn't have to be an ISTJ, he has enough lawyers around to do all that paperwork.

Edit: on second thought, I have to say ENTJ. I only know the basic story, but I know he started out as an angel and then rebelled. (SJ's stay angels forever ) And I know he plots for total domination. Sounds like an ENTJ
    An inscription above the gate to Hell:
    "Eternal Love also created me"

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    Socionics

The Tempter that Begs the Question - ENTP
    Lucifer - ENTJ
    ESTP - Definition: "Love" is making a shot to the knees of a target a 120 km away, with an aratech sniper rifle and tri-light scope.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    ESTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Speed Gavroche View Post
    God is INFJ in my mind
    Some thoughts about link of God with type.

God is understanding as someone perfect and almighty. Each type have strong and weak qualities, so God can't have a type, but represents equel balance of all sides in their unity.

But... Each man having type, feels that some important part of him and reality is outside of his consciousness and have no control of his will, however this part have an influence on him and his life. Week functions relate to this "outside" part too. Totality of all effecting factors results in state of reality, and if this totality is not accidental, so there may be force that makes all these factors existing. In wish to control _all_ factors, men use symbol of God, with him they can communicate and so influe on their life totally. By this way, weak functions and God are mixed. This leads to predominant allotmenting of God with qualities of man's "weak" functions but without weakness, of cause. So every man have one of 16 images of God, according to weak functions of his type, but in the same time attributes God as perfect, and this contradiction is evercomed by idea of cognoscibility of God for man.

For example, God's representation for ENTP has sides of his weak functions - feeling and sensory. To feel garmony ENTP long for integration of these functions (F and S), and this way he also perceives as integration with God, and hence a way to absence of contradictions in his mind. The most natural way of integration for ENTP, I think is in Si and Fe functions, according to these functions are opposite to his leading functions (Ne and Ti), - qualities of ISFP (in Jung's function model, not in pervertion by Myers), and less of ESFJ. This ISFP type is known as "dual" for ENTP in socionics. Hence, the more ENTP-human has a deal with ISFPs, more passes through their perception of world, more learns from them, - happier he will be.

MBTI
    ISFJ

Quote Originally Posted by Nocap View Post
    no way.
    satan is ENFP for sure.
    I kinda agree actually. Lucifer anyway. There's Fi in there for sure. And Ne to come up with all the crazy **cked up evilness.

Banned
    MBTI
    type
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    INFP

INTJ: or he would never have gone against god and thought himself superior. Real INTJ's evaluate my logic, and don't bash me, or I'll invoke him. . If you say that you've seen the devil you should say which devil it was.