• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

UFC fighters/boxers personality type.

jixmixfix

Permabanned
Lyoto machida Dan henderson -ISTP
Matt Hughs -ISTJ
Anderson Silva- ESFP
Mike Tyson- ISFP
Chuck Lidell- ESTJ
Tito Ortiz/Tiago alvez -ESTP
George saint Pierre -no idea
BJ penn- ISTP/ESTP?

avolkiteshvara

MBTI Type
YaYa
No way Chuck is an extravert. And no way an SJ would have that ugly mohawk thing.

ISTP

I am trying to think of some Intuitives..........but none come to mind.

jixmixfix

Permabanned
chuck might also be be an ISFJ. ISTP are more aloof. I don't think he's an ISTP.

avolkiteshvara

MBTI Type
YaYa
chuck might also be be an ISFJ. ISTP are more aloof. I don't think he's an ISTP.

Not FJ. FJ would have idealistic notions of how things should be. I've seen interviews with him where was totallly "who knows, who cares", nonchalant.. Plus he parties alot.

ISTP.

Edit:

Acutally Kenny Florian might be an ENFJ

jixmixfix

Permabanned
maybe ...Chuck doesn't remind me of an introvert or a P but I hear he parties alot.

How about George st pierre? I'm lost with him... ES something....

avolkiteshvara

MBTI Type
YaYa
maybe ...Chuck doesn't remind me of an introvert or a P but I hear he parties alot.

How about George st pierre? I'm lost with him... ES something....

GSP.............ESFJ or ESFP..........the guy is a softie at heart.

avolkiteshvara

MBTI Type
YaYa
FEDOR? ISTP?

First off he is Russian. So it can be decieving.

ISFP.

I remember watch a documentary saying he went Art College before fulltime trainng and got a degree and everything. He can paint, sculpt, draw.

Plus in order to do sambo, I think it requires alot of P. You can't really have a rigid personality in sambo.

jixmixfix

Permabanned
He's a very thinking mans fighter...I dont think being artistic means he's an F though. But F's tend to be very good using their body which is very samboish.ISTP or ISFP for Fedor.

Valiant

Courage is immortality
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Fighting is a lot about domination and the willpower to do so. Especially Mixed Martial Arts forms and their various competitions, such as UFC and Pride.
Hence, I think many ENTJs, ENFJs and ESTJs are drawn to it... Just a hypothesis.
Not saying that I haven't seen a shitload of ISTPs and ISTJs around at my club, cause I have. If we're looking at willpower, i'd hypothetically say that a strangely formed ENFJ would be the perfect UFC killing machine... Bas Rutten! :D

avolkiteshvara

MBTI Type
YaYa
Forrest Griffin?? :wubbie:

He's so entertaining to watch.

You know when you were in grade school, and there was some wirey little kid that had dirt on his nose, torn pants, and buzz hair cut. His parents were hicks and you could tell he got spanked alot.

Forrest reminds me of the grown up version of that kid.

But yeah......doesn't seem like that many Intuitive fighters exist.

Blank

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
GSP is definitely an ESTJ or an ISTJ.

His drive to put in 110% every fight is J, his technical skill and attention to detail is an S. He seems like a T for putting a lot of thought into his fights and planning ahead (J), and I don't think it's all due to his team's influence. Not by a long shot. I don't know how extroverted he is, but my guess is that he's an E.

ChocolateMoose123

Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
You know when you were in grade school, and there was some wirey little kid that had dirt on his nose, torn pants, and buzz hair cut. His parents were hicks and you could tell he got spanked alot.

Forrest reminds me of the grown up version of that kid.

But yeah......doesn't seem like that many Intuitive fighters exist.

haha...yeah, I can see that about him. I can't type him.

Intuitive fighters? Hmm...I can't see how that N would be visible in this profession. Maybe this would show itself by going "outside the box" and re-inventing or improving certain moves.

avolkiteshvara

MBTI Type
YaYa
Intuitive fighters? Hmm...I can't see how that N would be visible in this profession. Maybe this would show itself by going "outside the box" and re-inventing or improving certain moves.

I am having a hard time with it myself. But it seems almost everyone I can think of......appears to be S.

An intuitive fighter would probably have other interests outside fighting.

Would interview as if in deep thought.

Makeup new moves on the spot.

Use the cage, clothing, and any other item possible to their advantage.

Maybe studying new moves rather than refining old moves.

Now that I think of it, BJ Penn might be N. Yeah, I think he is xNxP.

nomadic

mountain surfing
MBTI Type
enfp
i think its less likely an N martial artist would fight for money.

like i can't imagine mas oyama fighting in the UFC. although he might fight in it just because someone challenged him, but not for money.

jixmixfix

Permabanned
I dont think most MMA fighters are N's that doesn't make much sense to me...GSP no way an ESTJ ...most likely he's ESFP...mike tyson 110% ISFP...and what! bas rutten an N? no way... ESTP..or ESTJ..