First 1234513 Last

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    meh

Pretty sure Elvis is ISFP.

Based on his humor and lyrics, I'd guess Woody Guthrie is an NF, maybe ENFP.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

Karen O (Yeah Yeah Yeahs) - ISFP

She is described as quiet and private off stage (introvert). Her lyrical approach has been said to involve choosing words for their sound and rhythm when sung over their meaning (which results in some lines/songs not making much sense lyrically). This says Se to me. She went to art school and seems the typical art student, so SP fits that. I'm also going with Fi, because her lyrics seem to be emotional & about relationships when they do make sense.
    Often a star was waiting for you to notice it. A wave rolled toward you out of the distant past, or as you walked under an open window, a violin yielded itself to your hearing. All this was mission. But could you accomplish it? (Rilke)

INFP | 4w5 sp/sx | RLUEI - Primary Inquisitive | Tritype is tripe

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    IEI

Quote Originally Posted by lost verses View Post
    Eminem is not infp...there is not enough "pure" love/harmony as say, James Taylor.
    *points at signature*
    I don't like that common assumption that INFP's are peaceful and loving to the core. Because we're intense about a lot of crap, and when we're truly passionate about something, we throw everything else aside.
    "So I say, live and let live. Thatís my motto. Live and let live.
    Anyone who canít go along with that, take him outside and shoot the motherfucker."
    - George Carlin

MBTI
    AHH!

I don't like that common assumption that INFP's are peaceful and loving to the core. Because we're intense about a lot of crap, and when we're truly passionate about something, we throw everything else aside.
    I didn't say infp's weren't intense. Believe me, I know they are (I am). This doesn't change the fact that, in songwriting, or writing in general, sometimes people like to create the "dream world" that they'd like to see happen. So James Taylor could write about peace because that's the type of world he wishes he lived in. I know I wish I could live in that type of harmony.

I don't know, I just don't see Eminem as an INFP. I mean he created a movie about himself...doesn't have a hint of shyness or reservedness in performing..he seems too extroverted to me. And then the whole ganster type lifestyle...mocking people in his songs...an infp wouldn't waste time doing that...seems too sensory to me.

MBTI
    ENTP

I see Chris Martin as more of an INFP.

Do you know about The National? I think Kings of Convenience are INxPs of sorts (INTP?).

Ne > Ni > Ti > Fi > Te> Fe > Se > Si

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by lost verses View Post
    I don't know, I just don't see Eminem as an INFP. I mean he created a movie about himself...doesn't have a hint of shyness or reservedness in performing..he seems too extroverted to me. And then the whole ganster type lifestyle...mocking people in his songs...an infp wouldn't waste time doing that...seems too sensory to me.
    Agreed....I'd guess him to be extrovert, and possibly an ESFP. ESFPs can be great at mocking people in a humorous way. I do see Fi in him as well.
    Often a star was waiting for you to notice it. A wave rolled toward you out of the distant past, or as you walked under an open window, a violin yielded itself to your hearing. All this was mission. But could you accomplish it? (Rilke)

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    5w6

INTP
    lou reed
    frank black
    david byrne
    kim gordon
    thursten moore
    isaak brock
    elvis costello
    beth gibbons
    beck
    pete townsend
    andrew bird
    roger waters
    neko case
    john zorn
    richard thompson
    ben folds
    john patitucci
    ben gibbard
    paul banks
    ray manzarek

Heres another one for INTP

[YOUTUBE="<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/s4q3p_o8A6g&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/s4q3p_o8A6g&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>"]buckethead[/YOUTUBE]

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    5w6

Quote Originally Posted by Valuable_Money View Post
    INTP
    lou reed
    frank black
    david byrne
    kim gordon
    thursten moore
    isaak brock
    elvis costello
    beth gibbons
    beck
    pete townsend
    andrew bird
    roger waters
    neko case
    john zorn
    richard thompson
    ben folds
    john patitucci
    ben gibbard
    paul banks
    ray manzarek

[YOUTUBE="<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/s4q3p_o8A6g&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/s4q3p_o8A6g&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>"]buckethead[/YOUTUBE]

dang it it the video showed up when I previewed it. :steam:

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

^ I think Paul Banks is INTP also. I put Carlos D down as an ENxJ. I cannot decide if he is a feeler or thinker....I'm leaning towards ENFJ.

Edit:

YouTube - NYNOISE.TV | INTERPOL INTERVIEW w/ carlos d & daniel

He seems too bubbly and weird for ENTJ. I'm going with ENFJ.

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Valuable_Money View Post
    INTP
    ray manzarek

elaboration, por favor