He seems too bitter I think

He strikes me like notorious ESTP

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    ILE

I agree with OP; Durst is hyper-sensitive unbalanced ENFP with a huge ego who takes everything way too personally.

Think Kanye.

For a long time I mistook this subclass of ENFP for Ts because they're so self-absorbed that they ignore the feelings of others, which seems contrary to Feeling behavior, but when Ne+Fi goes nuts weird things can happen, I suppose. Suddenly everything is an attack on their feelings or their individuality--Kanye and Durst both seem to have victim complexes, and they don't realize that giving the media the tantrum it wants is what fuels the continued reputation.

ESTPs will stir up controversy for fun, not because they have anything to prove. Deep down they really don't give a shit what people say, as long as they're making an impact. When they get aggressive it's usually just Se looking for a good time the only way it knows how.

When Durst goes on a rant, he's genuinely upset/personally hurt by whatever the most recent accusation about his character or music or credibility is. His "YEAH WHATEVER FUCK 'EM I DON'T CARE I'M A GANGSTA I'M SO IMPERVIOUS TO THIS THAT I DON'T EVEN CARE IF YOU THINK I SUCK HAHAH A I CARE SOOOOO LITTLE FUCK THE HATERS I DON'T CARE" is pretty clearly a poorly executed imitation of that "whatever, fuck 'em!" ESTP response to criticism that helps him appear less vulnerable.

He's certainly learned to use certain aspects of ESTP behavior in order to be a successful rock frontman, but he really strikes me as a true ENFP.
    If you could be anything you want, I bet you'd be disappointed--am I right?

Quote Originally Posted by simulatedworld View Post
    I agree with OP; Durst is hyper-sensitive unbalanced ENFP with a huge ego who takes everything way too personally.

Think Kanye.

For a long time I mistook this subclass of ENFP for Ts because they're so self-absorbed that they ignore the feelings of others, which seems contrary to Feeling behavior, but when Ne+Fi goes nuts weird things can happen, I suppose. Suddenly everything is an attack on their feelings or their individuality--Kanye and Durst both seem to have victim complexes, and they don't realize that giving the media the tantrum it wants is what fuels the continued reputation.

ESTPs will stir up controversy for fun, not because they have anything to prove. Deep down they really don't give a shit what people say, as long as they're making an impact. When they get aggressive it's usually just Se looking for a good time the only way it knows how.

When Durst goes on a rant, he's genuinely upset/personally hurt by whatever the most recent accusation about his character or music or credibility is. His "YEAH WHATEVER FUCK 'EM I DON'T CARE I'M A GANGSTA I'M SO IMPERVIOUS TO THIS THAT I DON'T EVEN CARE IF YOU THINK I SUCK HAHAH A I CARE SOOOOO LITTLE FUCK THE HATERS I DON'T CARE" is pretty clearly a poorly executed imitation of that "whatever, fuck 'em!" ESTP response to criticism that helps him appear less vulnerable.

He's certainly learned to use certain aspects of ESTP behavior in order to be a successful rock frontman, but he really strikes me as a true ENFP.
    Seems logical to me.

I happen to really like him.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

Seems ESFP. I don't see much evidence of intuition. He seems like a hedonist and more in touch with the physical realm. I don't see the NF idealism. Granted, I am not a fan and no expert on him...

As for bitterness, all the ESFPs I know get quite bitter. This is just a matter of having Fi, which is auxiliary for ExFP.
    Often a star was waiting for you to notice it. A wave rolled toward you out of the distant past, or as you walked under an open window, a violin yielded itself to your hearing. All this was mission. But could you accomplish it? (Rilke)

INFP | 4w5 sp/sx | RLUEI - Primary Inquisitive | Tritype is tripe

MBTI
    INFP

If esfps can get bitter yeah I'd say he is... Not much Ne in his lyrics.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    3w4 sx/so

It's just one of those days, feelin' like a freight train.
    "..And the eight and final rule: If this is your first time at Fight Club, you have to fight."
    'Men are meant to be with women. The rest is perversion and mental illness.'