• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Fred Durst

simulatedworld

Freshman Member
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I agree with OP; Durst is hyper-sensitive unbalanced ENFP with a huge ego who takes everything way too personally.

Think Kanye.

For a long time I mistook this subclass of ENFP for Ts because they're so self-absorbed that they ignore the feelings of others, which seems contrary to Feeling behavior, but when Ne+Fi goes nuts weird things can happen, I suppose. Suddenly everything is an attack on their feelings or their individuality--Kanye and Durst both seem to have victim complexes, and they don't realize that giving the media the tantrum it wants is what fuels the continued reputation.

ESTPs will stir up controversy for fun, not because they have anything to prove. Deep down they really don't give a shit what people say, as long as they're making an impact. When they get aggressive it's usually just Se looking for a good time the only way it knows how.

When Durst goes on a rant, he's genuinely upset/personally hurt by whatever the most recent accusation about his character or music or credibility is. His "YEAH WHATEVER FUCK 'EM I DON'T CARE I'M A GANGSTA I'M SO IMPERVIOUS TO THIS THAT I DON'T EVEN CARE IF YOU THINK I SUCK HAHAH A I CARE SOOOOO LITTLE FUCK THE HATERS I DON'T CARE" is pretty clearly a poorly executed imitation of that "whatever, fuck 'em!" ESTP response to criticism that helps him appear less vulnerable.

He's certainly learned to use certain aspects of ESTP behavior in order to be a successful rock frontman, but he really strikes me as a true ENFP.

hommefatal

I agree with OP; Durst is hyper-sensitive unbalanced ENFP with a huge ego who takes everything way too personally.

Think Kanye.

For a long time I mistook this subclass of ENFP for Ts because they're so self-absorbed that they ignore the feelings of others, which seems contrary to Feeling behavior, but when Ne+Fi goes nuts weird things can happen, I suppose. Suddenly everything is an attack on their feelings or their individuality--Kanye and Durst both seem to have victim complexes, and they don't realize that giving the media the tantrum it wants is what fuels the continued reputation.

ESTPs will stir up controversy for fun, not because they have anything to prove. Deep down they really don't give a shit what people say, as long as they're making an impact. When they get aggressive it's usually just Se looking for a good time the only way it knows how.

When Durst goes on a rant, he's genuinely upset/personally hurt by whatever the most recent accusation about his character or music or credibility is. His "YEAH WHATEVER FUCK 'EM I DON'T CARE I'M A GANGSTA I'M SO IMPERVIOUS TO THIS THAT I DON'T EVEN CARE IF YOU THINK I SUCK HAHAH A I CARE SOOOOO LITTLE FUCK THE HATERS I DON'T CARE" is pretty clearly a poorly executed imitation of that "whatever, fuck 'em!" ESTP response to criticism that helps him appear less vulnerable.

He's certainly learned to use certain aspects of ESTP behavior in order to be a successful rock frontman, but he really strikes me as a true ENFP.
Seems logical to me.

OrangeAppled

Sugar Hiccup
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Seems ESFP. I don't see much evidence of intuition. He seems like a hedonist and more in touch with the physical realm. I don't see the NF idealism. Granted, I am not a fan and no expert on him...

As for bitterness, all the ESFPs I know get quite bitter. This is just a matter of having Fi, which is auxiliary for ExFP.

Winds of Thor

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
It's just one of those days, feelin' like a freight train.