• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What Type is Megan Fox?

nomadic

mountain surfing
MBTI Type
enfp
Anyone have a clue to what type Megan Fox would be?

=)

nomadic

mountain surfing
MBTI Type
enfp
ah okay... hehe

the reason I ask, is cus Megan Fox told a radio station a few days ago that she wants to date the "Korean Justin Timberlake" Rain.

Megan Fox wants to date Rain? - allkpop.com | sizzlin' k-pop gossip and dirt!

"There's this Korean Justin Timberlake named Rain. And I'm really on this situation right now, I'm trying to fix this up."

20090611_rainmeganfox_572.jpg

hehe~ okay, I must read up on ESTP now... ^^

MrME

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
DELETED: Disparaging remark about Fox.

nomadic

mountain surfing
MBTI Type
enfp
Yeah, Rain's fans have mixed reactions about it too.

Some think they make a pretty hot couple together. Others are not so happy about it.

hommefatal

Should be moved to Popular Culture and Type. She certainly gives off an ESFJ vibe.

chris1207

MBTI Type
XNXX
Enneagram
3w2
I'm almost 100% sure that she's an ISTP. She's not at all expressive enough, facially, to be an ESFJ. She just seems rather calm, collected, and witty. I'm gonna have to watch some more interviews to know for sure.

Asterion

Ruler of the Stars
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I wish people would put a few links to information when making these threads, and possibly show that they've actually tried to type the person. I don't care anyways,

Random Data:

-"Fox said of her mother and her stepfather that they "were really strict" and Fox said of her childhood that "I was grounded for all of my childhood"
-Fox: “I just never appreciated authority figures preaching to me.”
-Fox said that in middle school, she was bullied and picked on and that she ate lunch in the bathroom to avoid being "pelted with ketchup packets"
-“[she had] always gotten along better with boys,” and that “rubbed some people the wrong way.”
-"everyone hated me, and I was a total outcast, my friends were always guys, I have a very aggressive personality, and girls didn’t like me for that. I’ve had only one great girlfriend my whole life."
-Fox also said of school that "I just hated school, period. I wasn’t interested and I wasn’t getting anything from it. I’ve never been a big believer in formal education and I always knew what I wanted to do, which was be an actress — the education I was getting seemed irrelevant. So, I was sort of checked out on that part of it."
-Fox said of her living condition as a teenager that "My mom lived with me until I started making enough money to support myself,” and that “I was asking her to leave the entire time. I’d been ready to move out since I was, like, 14.”
-Fox was asked how she would stop Megatron from demolishing the world. She replied, "I'd make a deal with him and instead of the entire planet, can you just take out all of the white trash, hillbilly, anti-gay, super bible-beating people in Middle America?"

Tattoos:
Fox has eight known tattoos, including her fiancé's name "Brian" on her lower hip and a picture of Marilyn Monroe's face on her right forearm. Fox also has another tattoo on her right shoulder that reads, "We will all laugh at gilded butterflies" a line adapted from William Shakespeare's play King Lear, a yin and yang tattoo on her left inner wrist, a poem on her left side rib cage that reads "there was once a girl who never knew love was until a boy broke her heart," and a Chinese word for strength on her neck. Fox also has a crescent moon overlapping a five pointed star on the inner aspect of her lower leg above her right ankle. This tattoo is the one known colored tattoo that Fox has.

Fox said of the reason of why she got her Marilyn Monroe tattoo that "She was one of the first people I saw on television, like, literally moments after I was born. Every time I heard her voice growing up I always would cry. I wouldn't know why when I was younger but had my own theories. I've just always empathized with her." Fox also said of that tattoo that "I know a lot about her but I empathized with her before I knew any of those things so that’s why I was driven to actually ink it on my arm. It was between her and Kurt Cobain and I went with her." Fox also said on her yin/yang tattoo that "The guy was smoking weed while he tattooed me and he didn't do it correctly. Now it's nothing and I'm gonna get it removed. I was told he was a really amazing tattoo artist but he wasn't on his game that night. He was distracted." However, Fox still has that tattoo as of May 2009. Fox has said of her tattoos that "Every time I get a tattoo, it's a little 'fuck you' to anyone who tells me not to."

I was thinking ESTP ISTP, but some of the tattoo reasons seemed rather F. I have no idea if I'm typing people correctly anymore, all the info I have is contradictory... LIES! DECEIT! I wouldn't normally be interested in actors, that's what makes MBTI so sweet :wubbie:

Last edited:

Scott N Denver

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
I've always thought ESTP. She reminds me a lot of Carmen Electra actually...

nomadic

mountain surfing
MBTI Type
enfp
Oooh...

Update on the Megan Fox and Korean superstar Rain hookup...
Rain not falling for hot Fox

Hollywood Transformers: Revenge of The Fallen actress Megan Fox recently openly expressed her interest in Korean star Rain and also a desire to date the latter, who replied plainly to her invite, "I'm not interested."

According to media reports, Fox has spoke numerously about her admiration for Rain while on the movie promotional tour.

And that was not just a comment made by Fox; she has indeed extended a dinner date to Rain through her manager but was rejected by the Korean star who was "not interested".

Yet, the rejection did not wound her pride and ironically, it has built up stronger interest of Rain in Fox who recently criticized the comparison of herself to Angelina Jolie.

According to reports, Fox loves such challenges and has no plans to give up. She would continue extending her invite to Rain, hoping that he would agree to meet up someday.

Rain not falling for hot Fox - Yahoo! Singapore News

Jeffster

veteran attention whore
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx
The type that looks good running in slow motion.

NewEra

MBTI Type
I
Megan Fox is f**king hot, that's what type Megan Fox is.