• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What Type is Megan Fox?

jixmixfix

Permabanned
I agree with Speed that enneagram matters. There's a big difference between Woody Allen and Clint Eastwood, and enneagram explains why.

Well I def don't believe in emneagram as much as MBTI. To me its like mixing in apples and oranges. How the two got mixed together I'm not sure. IMO you can't be 100% sure people are a certain a type you kind of have to speculate based on their behavior. Woody Allen is not ISTP imo, neither is Tom Cruise but they are considered to be by popular belief. Meagon Fox has the tactful intelligence of a 5 year old. I highly doubt she is even an SP.

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I think Woody is INTP and Clint is ISTJ. Megan Fox may well be ISTP.

I could agree with that. I knoww a girl who is ISTP and is totally like Megan Fox, with a bit of Paris Hilton.:laugh:

Meagon Fox has the tactful intelligence of a 5 year old

What permit you to say that? Of course she's not overgifted, but she's definetly not stupid.

jixmixfix

Permabanned
I could agree with that. I knoww a girl who is ISTP and is totally like Megan Fox, with a bit of Paris Hilton.:laugh:

What permit you to say that? Of course she's not overgifted, but she's definetly not stupid.

Because SPs have tactful kind of intelligence which she doesn't have. Shes too perky, not SP.

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Because SPs have tactful kind of intelligence which she doesn't have. Shes too perky, not SP.

Again, you are putting meaningless generalisations. SPs I know are far to be tactful for the most part, and completely perky.

ICUP

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Well I def don't believe in emneagram as much as MBTI. To me its like mixing in apples and oranges. How the two got mixed together I'm not sure. IMO you can't be 100% sure people are a certain a type you kind of have to speculate based on their behavior. Woody Allen is not ISTP imo, neither is Tom Cruise but they are considered to be by popular belief. Meagon Fox has the tactful intelligence of a 5 year old. I highly doubt she is even an SP.

According to my experiences, enneagram 6 fits me about 95%, 6w5 specifically. Yes, I know that alot of guessing celebs is speculative and a lot of the guesses are probably wrong lol...... I was just giving an example using two people that are "supposedly" istp's. I think I like enneagram because it didn't make sense to me why other istp's would be so dramatically different from me. So I see it as a more in-depth measure that, as I type people, answers questions. I think I am a mix of istp and enneagram together, with instinctual variant as well. Instinctual variant also explains alot.

I see enneagram and instinctual variant as being "in addition to" mbti, and not opposing.

Woody Allen - istp 6w7 sp/sx. I've watched most of his movies multiple times, and watched interviews. He's not intp. He is very telling in his interviews.

Tallulah

Emerging
MBTI Type
INTP
I saw an video once where Diablo Cody interviewed Megan Fox--they're friends who've worked together. Megan came across as quite smart, actually. She seems like the type that really hates the Hollywood game and refuses to play it; therefore, she gets misrepresented a lot in interviews or painted as the bad girl. I came away with a lot of respect for her, and she actually seemed like she'd be a pretty level-headed, cool girl to hang out with. I think ISTP is probably not a bad guess. I can't remember if she came across as N or not.

CzeCze

RETIRED
MBTI Type
GONE
I think ISTP is probably not a bad guess. I can't remember if she came across as N or not.

I could see this. She has said that in high school she didn't have any female friends because she has "a strong personality". You don't catch any warm or friendly vibes from her, more of a bad ass/loner vibe. I also remember Proteanmix saying that "girls who wear those really slutty scandalous clothes at the club are ISTPs" or something like that lol.

F

figsfiggyfigs

From my experience, most of the ISTPs I've known irl tend to not give a shit and say what they want to say. They're not so obsessed with tact. Really goes to most IXTPs.

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
From my experience, most of the ISTPs I've known irl tend to not give a shit and say what they want to say. They're not so obsessed with tact. Really goes to most IXTPs.

that.

jixmixfix

Permabanned

uhhhh...ok....what I mean by tactfulness is in the moment here and now type of intelligence where the person is able to solve and figure out problems. For example an ESTPs "tactuful" intelligence might be in sales where they are able to use their communication skills to sell a product while ISTP tactfulness might be in troubleshooting and repairing mechanics. This is why the SP type is so dominant in sports. What you say and what you want to say has very little to do with tactfulness as a whole.

ICUP

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

Pretty much is, for me. I can sensor it, but only in small doses. I can use Fe, but not often. I will eventually crack.
On prozac or a lot of pot, I can do it for longer periods of time before I lose it lol.....

Jix, let's face it, you are so counterphobe and out-of-touch with your own being that you can't even face the description of your own enneagram type, and therefore, face that you have fears, and are motivated by a basic fear. If you can't do that, stop believing you have the ability to type people "better" than those who have. The only istp's you will even acknowledge are those you consider to be "badass" types, because that validates the fact that you are also "like a badass"..... lmfao. If the description doesn't fit a Clint Eastwood-type model, you just negate it and call it bunk. Lemme tell ya' what, alot of ISTP 6w5's are into math and science, not action. I was always the worst kid in the class at athletics all through school, and couldn't wait until I no longer had PE class. I've never been very active or sports-oriented (the most active i am right now is when I am walking through a mall or walking around at a festival, going to the occasional amusement park, and cleaning house lol... computer repair isn't what I would call necessarily "active", if you call using a screwdriver here and there, "active"). I would rather learn something new than work out at the gym. And I have never been interested in mechanics, etc, until recently. I also like to dress up alot, and I don't usually dress comfortably or athletically-inspired, so I don't even look like the stereotypical istp. I like to live in the city. I enjoy going out in the city, and I don't like nature, insects, wild animals, etc. at all. There are some things I share with most ISTP's, and other things I don't. Imo, you are stereotyping like mad, and it's because you refuse to acknowledge any realms of personality typing other than mbti.

CzeCze

RETIRED
MBTI Type
GONE
Mod Note:

Kay folks, let's keep the discussion civil and on point (and no that point is not at the tip of a penis)

jixmixfix

Permabanned
Pretty much is, for me. I can sensor it, but only in small doses. I can use Fe, but not often. I will eventually crack.
On prozac or a lot of pot, I can do it for longer periods of time before I lose it lol.....

Jix, let's face it, you are so counterphobe and out-of-touch with your own being that you can't even face the description of your own enneagram type, and therefore, face that you have fears, and are motivated by a basic fear. If you can't do that, stop believing you have the ability to type people "better" than those who have. The only istp's you will even acknowledge are those you consider to be "badass" types, because that validates the fact that you are also "like a badass"..... lmfao. If the description doesn't fit a Clint Eastwood-type model, you just negate it and call it bunk. Lemme tell ya' what, alot of ISTP 6w5's are into math and science, not action. I was always the worst kid in the class at athletics all through school, and couldn't wait until I no longer had PE class. I've never been very active or sports-oriented (the most active i am right now is when I am walking through a mall or walking around at a festival, going to the occasional amusement park, and cleaning house lol... computer repair isn't what I would call necessarily "active", if you call using a screwdriver here and there, "active"). I would rather learn something new than work out at the gym. And I have never been interested in mechanics, etc, until recently. I also like to dress up alot, and I don't usually dress comfortably or athletically-inspired, so I don't even look like the stereotypical istp. I like to live in the city. I enjoy going out in the city, and I don't like nature, insects, wild animals, etc. at all. There are some things I share with most ISTP's, and other things I don't. Imo, you are stereotyping like mad, and it's because you refuse to acknowledge any realms of personality typing other than mbti.

Not sure why you tards have to get so personal, but good job you just explained that you're a nerd *claps*. I can't face the description? I love my enmeagram type it actually explains me quite well that doesn't mean I'm still not skeptic about emneagram typology. You know that emneagram and MBTI ARE ALL STEREOTYPES in and of itself, so therefore we are all stereotyping other people when we classify them into letter/number groups. The notion of ISTPs being mechanics is a very general notion, so you can't take that example as me being literal i was using it as an example.

Orangey

Blah
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
6w5
I saw an video once where Diablo Cody interviewed Megan Fox--they're friends who've worked together. Megan came across as quite smart, actually. She seems like the type that really hates the Hollywood game and refuses to play it; therefore, she gets misrepresented a lot in interviews or painted as the bad girl. I came away with a lot of respect for her, and she actually seemed like she'd be a pretty level-headed, cool girl to hang out with. I think ISTP is probably not a bad guess. I can't remember if she came across as N or not.

Agreed.

ICUP

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Not sure why you tards have to get so personal, but good job you just explained that you're a nerd *claps*. I can't face the description? I love my enmeagram type it actually explains me quite well that doesn't mean I'm still not skeptic about emneagram typology. You know that emneagram and MBTI ARE ALL STEREOTYPES in and of itself, so therefore we are all stereotyping other people when we classify them into letter/number groups. The notion of ISTPs being mechanics is a very general notion, so you can't take that example as me being literal i was using it as an example.

I'm a nerd and happy about it. You have to be a certain percentage of nerd to be as involved as you are on this forum, in the first place. So embrace your being instead of pretending it doesn't exist.

So, now he changes his story and suddenly he loves his enneagram type..... hmmmm...... :rolli:

Furthermore, I "get so personal" because real-world examples to me are more "true" to life than any description. I use myself and the people I know as examples because I know it's true, and I can relate real-world experiences to those found in a book, to see exactly how the descriptions work and what they mean. I use my life as an example for others, and I like to see others do the same.

Last edited:

ICUP

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Also emneagram is faulty, not sure how that B.S got considered as legit for determining personality.

First you call enneagram "B.S." = bullshit, and say you don't know how enneagram "got considered as legit for determining personality." That's a strong stance against it.

Well I def don't believe in emneagram as much as MBTI. To me its like mixing in apples and oranges. How the two got mixed together I'm not sure.

Then, you say you don't believe in enneagram as much as MBTI.

I love my enmeagram type it actually explains me quite well that doesn't mean I'm still not skeptic about emneagram typology.

Lastly, you say you "love" your enneagram type.

So you go from calling it bullshit, and saying you have no idea why it is considered legit for determining personality, to loving it, and believing it "describes you quite well" within a few hours. :rofl1:

I agree that perhaps I'm not understanding you, but if you aren't describing your full take on enneagram, and just blurbing here and there, totally opposite stances on it, it's not my problem that I'm a BIT confused. :yim_rolling_on_the_

jixmixfix

Permabanned
First you call enneagram "B.S." = bullshit, and say you don't know how enneagram "got considered as legit for determining personality." That's a strong stance against it.

Then, you say you don't believe in enneagram as much as MBTI.

Lastly, you say you "love" your enneagram type.

So you go from calling it bullshit, and saying you have no idea why it is considered legit for determining personality, to loving it, and believing it "describes you quite well" within a few hours. :rofl1:

I agree that perhaps I'm not understanding you, but if you aren't describing your full take on enneagram, and just blurbing here and there, totally opposite stances on it, it's not my problem that I'm a BIT confused. :yim_rolling_on_the_

MBTi is a much better system for determining type, I like the way emneagram explains my type but I don't think emneagram is a legit system for determining types in general. I'm very skeptical about emneagram. That shouldn't be too hard to understand for someone with half a brain.