User Tag List

First 678910 Last

Whisky Old & Women Young Speed Gavroche's Avatar
    MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by the state i am in View Post
    7w6 types are nice. she's not nice. she seems like she could and does go into queen bitch mode all the time. drama dram drama. also

Actually, she can be extremely nice, and sometimes provocative and bitchy. That alternance is remated to the Sx/So thing, not the enneatype.

3w4 have a huge lazy streak. depression will do that. and 4s have a particularly strong penchant for depression.
    Hum...? When Megan Fox was despressed?

7w6s are open-ended, spontaneous, exploratory.

She is.

she is so much more controlling and fussy. it's so much a part of what makes her interesting. she's obviously way more focused on controlling her image than most 7s. in a way that to me feels from the outside.
    7s like to present a good image, especially 7w6. But she's not a 3, she's not workahoolic at all, she never cared about rules and is naturally rebelious, she don't identify, she has no image-conflict, she's simply cool and like to show it. Though she's quite reserved and self-contain, as an ISTP.

Jix: what you say is true for So last ISTPs or type 5 ISTPs, not every, don't put you as a model that every ISTPs are supposed to look with.
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

Chaotic Neutral

E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

"I don't believe in guilt, I only believe in living on impulses"

"Stereotypes about personality and gender turn out to be fairly accurate: ... On the binary Myers-Briggs measure, the thinking-feeling breakdown is about 30/70 for women versus 60/40 for men." ~ Bryan Caplan

Permabanned

Quote Originally Posted by Speed Gavroche View Post

Jix: what you say is true for So last ISTPs or type 5 ISTPs, not every, don't put you as a model that every ISTPs are supposed to look with.
    I don't put me as model I put what I see. Google people like Kimi Raikkonen, Clint Eastwood, Mika Hakkinen, Harrison Ford, Lyoto Machida, Charles Bronson. Those are real ISTPs. Notice the focus and intensity in their face and eyes. Meagan fox looks like she's on cloud 9 90% of the time. Also emneagram is faulty, not sure how that B.S got considered as legit for determining personality.

MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

You simply say that there's only one sort of ISTP, thoses who are similars to you. Of course it's wrong.
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

Chaotic Neutral

E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

"Stereotypes about personality and gender turn out to be fairly accurate: ... On the binary Myers-Briggs measure, the thinking-feeling breakdown is about 30/70 for women versus 60/40 for men." ~ Bryan Caplan

Permabanned

You simply say that there's only one sort of ISTP, thoses who are similars to you. Of course it's wrong.
    I never said that its similar to me when have I ever said that? you're just putting words in my mouth.

MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

You said theses people were ISTP, and you type yourself as ISTP, wich implies that you consider them as similar to you.
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

Chaotic Neutral

E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

MBTI
    XYZ

Quote Originally Posted by the state i am in View Post
    7w6 types are nice.
    Are you implying that all 7w6s are nice?

Also, not all 3w4s have a hue lazy streak. 3s are all about efficiency to jump to the next task in order to achieve their goals to "stardom".

Permabanned

You said theses people were ISTP, and you type yourself as ISTP, wich implies that you consider them as similar to you.
    No I consider them ISTP because they are ISTP they have the stereo typical characteristics of ISTP. it has nothing to do with them being similar to me.

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp

I agree with Speed that enneagram matters. There's a big difference between Woody Allen and Clint Eastwood, and enneagram explains why.
    ISTP 6w5 sx/sp
    6-8-4/6-9-4 Tritype

MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

Yes, Woody Allen is a 6w7 Sp/So, Clint Eastwood is a 8w9 Sp/Sx, so they are completely differents.
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

Chaotic Neutral

E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    6w5
    Socionics
    SLE

I think Woody is INTP and Clint is ISTJ. Megan Fox may well be ISTP.
    Artes, Scientia, Veritasiness