• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What Type is Megan Fox?

Nonsensical

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
I now realize that I hate Megan Fox and that she isn't hot anymore (contrary to most last post ^^)

I'm guessing ESTP though. She's such a dumb fake whore trying to fabricate a believable story to get people to sympathize with her.

ChocolateMoose123

Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
From the things she says in interviews, it points to ISTP... but there's just so many things she does that I would never THINK of doing. :shock: Does not have a high Fi, that's for sure... everything about her is selling herself. I dunno though... my best guess is ENTP maybe

I'm with you here. I think she's some other type "selling" an image of ISTP. I've read her interviews and I cringe. I would never say the things she says. I get an distinct ENFP (low F) vibe from her.

Asterion

Ruler of the Stars
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I'm with you here. I think she's some other type "selling" an image of ISTP. I've read her interviews and I cringe. I would never say the things she says. I get an distinct ENFP (low F) vibe from her.

You're probably 'vibing' Se dominance.

ChocolateMoose123

Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Maybe. The ESxP's I know don't think so much about what they say before they do. Based on her interviews, she comes off as a pretty calculating. I have an ENFP friend who is pretty similar about her image when she wants something from someone. Reading her interviews reminded me of my friend.

neptunesnet

man-made
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5&4
Instinctual Variant
sx
Meggy Poo has no Fi. I get Ti. ISTP?

Watch her New York Times video interview.
I think that's the most her I've seen.

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Defenitely xSTP. But more I. If we compare her with ESTP actresses like Eliza Dushku or Angelina Jolie, for example, she's pretty less talkative and warm.

[youtube=dMks8Gzd-y8]Angelina Jolie[/youtube]
[Youtube=U_0tHr4bnVs]Elisa Dushku[/youtube]
[youtube=GI2CErIA-i4]Megan Fox[/youtube]

woolgatherer

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
She says she has "always had a loud mouth and been really obnoxious" in that interview... could she really be an introvert, and especially an ISTP? Maybe she is calculating and hiding her real personality, but she still doesn't seem like an introvert.

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
I'm tempted to settle on entp. Anyone else see a resemblance to janeane garofalo?

the state i am in

MBTI Type
infj
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
i get Ti but her sassiness REALLY reminds me of a girl i know who i was pretty sure was an infp 4w5. i think that's what she self-typed herself. she was one of the most imaginative people i'd ever met. at first i thought entp but she convinced me otherwise but maybe i was right.

i liked her a lot in the kimmel clip. i thought istp but she's gotta have Ne not tertiary Ni. she's really flowing when she talks and when she gets an idea she finds funny you can tell. her cultural imagination is fucking awesome!

megan fox has to be a 7w8, tho she seems way more restrained than garafalo. i think entp might be right.

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I did'nt know that Megan Fox was imaginative. Or maybe you were talking about your friend. But yeah, I tought too that she must be a 7w8, that's pretty obvious, 7w8 sx/sp, probably. But clearly not, ENTP, ISTP is the best fit, according to my experience, females ENTP really don't look like her at all, but females ISTPs, yes.

the state i am in

MBTI Type
infj
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I did'nt know that Megan Fox was imaginative. Or maybe you were talking about your friend. But yeah, I tought too that she must be a 7w8, that's pretty obvious, 7w8 sx/sp, probably. But clearly not, ENTP, ISTP is the best fit, according to my experience, females ENTP really don't look like her at all, but females ISTPs, yes.

she doesn't seem like any istp i know. she's brash, but her sense of humor seems 100% Ne. everything is drenched in cultural meaning when she speaks, she angles everything and consciously plays with a lot of possibilities with her approach. when she's working on them internally she seems like she's in love with her imagination. she never ever takes anything at face value, and based on my own mood, i'd say tertiary Fe more than inferior Fe.

she loves what she is saying when she says it, it's a very self-aware performance for her own amusement.

it's the difference between k'naan and eminem. they're both funny, but the former is laughing with you at himself, giving you more cues to join in on the joke. more distance, less identification.

she's constantly signaling that she's having fun with her own maneuverings and imagined possibilities, and feels most like herself when doing so.

Emectar

MBTI Type
ENFP
I dont really think shes open enough about herself to be typed.Too much of every quote and story is a carefully thought out image.

OrangeAppled

Sugar Hiccup
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I'm tempted to settle on entp. Anyone else see a resemblance to janeane garofalo?

No, Garofalo is actually interesting & funny...

I couldn't even get through that youtube interview of Megan Fox....

the state i am in

MBTI Type
infj
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
garafalo is super direct and challenging, megan fox is much more sly. they both feel really intuitive to me.

woolgatherer

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
I couldn't even get through that youtube interview of Megan Fox....

Yes it was painful to watch. Doesn't everyone go on shows like that with stories that someone else has already made up for them? Nothing seems spontaneous.

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
ESTP, most likely.

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
but her sense of humor seems 100% Ne.

I don't see that, can you explain?

she angles everything and consciously plays with a lot of possibilities with her approach. when she's working on them internally she seems like she's in love with her imagination [...] she loves what she is saying when she says it, it's a very self-aware performance for her own amusement.

Well, ISTP are introvert and so, are very concerned and love their inner world of ideas, thought, imagination etc. They like to envisage things by considering them at all the angles. To select our words carefully, consider the mainstream mentality, wait the most appropriate moment to say things, in order to make an impact. It's very performing, it's very chart-the-course. ENTPs are usually verbose and nebulous, and Megan Fox is'nt verbose or nebulous at all. When peoples ask question to her, she become very analitycal and select her words carefully to make the most impact with the least words possible without annoy anyone.

i'd say tertiary Fe more than inferior Fe.

Disagree. I've post videos of Eliza Dushku and Angelina Jolie who are ESTPs and have really tertiary Fe. Fe is very expressed and natural with her and can almost work alone, independently of the auxillary Ti. What I see with Megan Fox is that she's able to simulate Fe, and to analyse group dynamic but that's everytime strictly controlled by the dominant Ti.

she's constantly signaling that she's having fun with her own maneuverings and imagined possibilities, and feels most like herself when doing so.

Megan Fox is a 7, so it's normal that she's concerned with possibilities, that does'nt necessarly mean that she's ENTP.

jixmixfix

Permabanned
she doesn't seem like any istp i know. she's brash, but her sense of humor seems 100% Ne. everything is drenched in cultural meaning when she speaks, she angles everything and consciously plays with a lot of possibilities with her approach. when she's working on them internally she seems like she's in love with her imagination. she never ever takes anything at face value, and based on my own mood, i'd say tertiary Fe more than inferior Fe.

she loves what she is saying when she says it, it's a very self-aware performance for her own amusement.

it's the difference between k'naan and eminem. they're both funny, but the former is laughing with you at himself, giving you more cues to join in on the joke. more distance, less identification.

that is some seriously wicked insight, I have to agree.