• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What Type is Megan Fox?

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
[youtube=_s9AgC19lvc]Megan Fox[/youtube]

On this video we can see that Megan Fox is very much an ISTP in comparaison with the ESFJ Lindsay Lohan: more quiet and very analytical but still come across as assertive.

GirlFromMars

MBTI Type
INFP
I don't know much about her. So this is only my guess, from the little I've seen from her:

ISTP

the state i am in

MBTI Type
infj
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
same as anna karina from the godard film a woman is a woman. entp 3w4 sx/so.

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
ESFP 7w6 Sx/So. Too much dilletant to be a 3.

Dyslexxie

Dope& diamonds.
tumblr_mnha4v5o5c1s4su8io1_500.gif

SEXY.
I see ENTP.

Duffy

^Where's the Ne? I think xSTP is a reasonable guess. Going by vibes, she's got this "I'm one of the guys" type of persona.

Flâneuse

don't ask me
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
xSTP 8w7 sx (or possibly 7w8 with a heavy wing), 378 trifix

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
[MENTION=26046]Dyslexxie[/MENTION] are you saying all hot women are ENTP? I think Se/Ni Ni/Se generally have the "mainstream" beauty look to them.

I wish I had better words to say because to say you're outside of "mainstream" beauty is well... you know...:unsure:

Dyslexxie

Dope& diamonds.
[MENTION=26046]Dyslexxie[/MENTION] are you saying all hot women are ENTP? I think Se/Ni Ni/Se generally have the "mainstream" beauty look to them.

I wish I had better words to say because to say you're outside of "mainstream" beauty is well... you know...:unsure:
Lol no, not at all. We got Celine Dion on our team...we can't fucking win this one if we tried.
She gives off an ENTP vibe though. She's pretty blunt and aggressive as a person (or comes off as such), and has this quirky ENTPish manner. But maybe that's because I just want her to be ENTP lol.

I know nothing about looks and types so I couldn't possibly comment. Are you saying she is mainstream and that ENTPs are/aren't? I would think ESTPs and ENFPs are conventional beauties but again, I can't comment because I have zero knowledge on this.

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Lol no, not at all. We got Celine Dion on our team...we can't fucking win this one if we tried.
She gives off an ENTP vibe though. She's pretty blunt and aggressive as a person (or comes off as such), and has this quirky ENTPish manner. But maybe that's because I just want her to be ENTP lol.

I know nothing about looks and types so I couldn't possibly comment. Are you saying she is mainstream and that ENTPs are/aren't? I would think ESTPs and ENFPs are conventional beauties but again, I can't comment because I have zero knowledge on this.

Before:
megan-fox-oct-2003.jpg

vs.

After:
megan_fox_10-normal.jpg

I can't exactly pinpoint all looks, but Ni/Se people tend to have an interesting pair of eyes imo, so beauty is subjective too so there's probably some strong bias. But I see a certain shape that is common with most Ni doms. Heck even look at all the Ni doms in this forum, Lexicon, Vasilisa, me, (you INTJs need to show actual pics of you, you too INTJ modbox!)

We tend to have the same similar eyes and people tell us (well at least me) we have nice eyes. (and a nice smile, but that is exclusively me. ;))

But obvi eyes isn't everything to beauty, although it sure packs a punch. So that's why it got me thinking you possibly could be ESTP, but I see ENTP too. So it's tough.

Dyslexxie

Dope& diamonds.
Before:
megan-fox-oct-2003.jpg

vs.

After:
megan_fox_10-normal.jpg

I can't exactly pinpoint all looks, but Ni/Se people tend to have an interesting pair of eyes imo, so beauty is subjective too so there's probably some strong bias. But I see a certain shape that is common with most Ni doms. Heck even look at all the Ni doms in this forum, Lexicon, Vasilisa, me, (you INTJs need to show actual pics of you, you too INTJ modbox!)

We tend to have the same similar eyes and people tell us (well at least me) we have nice eyes. (and a nice smile, but that is exclusively me. ;))

But obvi eyes isn't everything to beauty, although it sure packs a punch. So that's why it got me thinking you possibly could be ESTP, but I see ENTP too. So it's tough.
Hmmm okay no I see what you mean. She looks 'Hollywood' now whereas before she looked still absolutely stunning but less commercial? Do you think she's an Ni dom then? INFJ?

Lol you're cute.

I definitely see ESTP too now but haven't really had a chance to look into it much. I feel comfortable in my ENTP bubble but it might be all lies.

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Hmmm okay no I see what you mean. She looks 'Hollywood' now whereas before she looked still absolutely stunning but less commercial? Do you think she's an Ni dom then? INFJ?

Lol you're cute.

I definitely see ESTP too now but haven't really had a chance to look into it much. I feel comfortable in my ENTP bubble but it might be all lies.

No I think she is an ESTP, her eyes are different from an Ni dom but Ni dom and Se eyes in my belief are not all too that different.

If she were Ni dom, I think she wouldn't go with surgery (obviously an Ni dom can go with surgery but I don't think they would place effort, and just be fine with natural beauty.)

Not as cute as you. (OhSNAP)
If I got the chance to date her, I'd go for her former look, it's more innocent and hiddenly mischievous which I think is an adorably sexy trait. The commercialized beauty is still pretty but I feel like it's more of a "mask" look, I'm she's still gorgeous but.. natural is what I prefer.