User Tag List

First 2101112

^Where's the Ne? I think xSTP is a reasonable guess. Going by vibes, she's got this "I'm one of the guys" type of persona.
    Likes Flâneuse liked this post

MBTI
    InFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp/sx

xSTP 8w7 sx (or possibly 7w8 with a heavy wing), 378 trifix

Quote Originally Posted by Dyslexxie View Post
    BOO. You just jelly.
    To avoid criticism, do nothing, say nothing, be nothing.
    ~ Elbert Hubbard

Music provides one of the clearest examples of a much deeper relation between mathematics and human experience.

@Dyslexxie are you saying all hot women are ENTP? I think Se/Ni Ni/Se generally have the "mainstream" beauty look to them.

I wish I had better words to say because to say you're outside of "mainstream" beauty is well... you know...

Quote Originally Posted by Forever View Post
    @Dyslexxie are you saying all hot women are ENTP? I think Se/Ni Ni/Se generally have the "mainstream" beauty look to them.

I wish I had better words to say because to say you're outside of "mainstream" beauty is well... you know...
    Lol no, not at all. We got Celine Dion on our team...we can't fucking win this one if we tried.
    She gives off an ENTP vibe though. She's pretty blunt and aggressive as a person (or comes off as such), and has this quirky ENTPish manner. But maybe that's because I just want her to be ENTP lol.

I know nothing about looks and types so I couldn't possibly comment. Are you saying she is mainstream and that ENTPs are/aren't? I would think ESTPs and ENFPs are conventional beauties but again, I can't comment because I have zero knowledge on this.

Lol no, not at all. We got Celine Dion on our team...we can't fucking win this one if we tried.
    She gives off an ENTP vibe though. She's pretty blunt and aggressive as a person (or comes off as such), and has this quirky ENTPish manner. But maybe that's because I just want her to be ENTP lol.

I know nothing about looks and types so I couldn't possibly comment. Are you saying she is mainstream and that ENTPs are/aren't? I would think ESTPs and ENFPs are conventional beauties but again, I can't comment because I have zero knowledge on this.
    Before:

vs.

After:

I can't exactly pinpoint all looks, but Ni/Se people tend to have an interesting pair of eyes imo, so beauty is subjective too so there's probably some strong bias. But I see a certain shape that is common with most Ni doms. Heck even look at all the Ni doms in this forum, Lexicon, Vasilisa, me, (you INTJs need to show actual pics of you, you too INTJ modbox!)

We tend to have the same similar eyes and people tell us (well at least me) we have nice eyes. (and a nice smile, but that is exclusively me. )

But obvi eyes isn't everything to beauty, although it sure packs a punch. So that's why it got me thinking you possibly could be ESTP, but I see ENTP too. So it's tough.

Quote Originally Posted by Forever View Post
    Before:

vs.

After:

I can't exactly pinpoint all looks, but Ni/Se people tend to have an interesting pair of eyes imo, so beauty is subjective too so there's probably some strong bias. But I see a certain shape that is common with most Ni doms. Heck even look at all the Ni doms in this forum, Lexicon, Vasilisa, me, (you INTJs need to show actual pics of you, you too INTJ modbox!)

We tend to have the same similar eyes and people tell us (well at least me) we have nice eyes. (and a nice smile, but that is exclusively me. )

But obvi eyes isn't everything to beauty, although it sure packs a punch. So that's why it got me thinking you possibly could be ESTP, but I see ENTP too. So it's tough.
    Hmmm okay no I see what you mean. She looks 'Hollywood' now whereas before she looked still absolutely stunning but less commercial? Do you think she's an Ni dom then? INFJ?

Lol you're cute.

I definitely see ESTP too now but haven't really had a chance to look into it much. I feel comfortable in my ENTP bubble but it might be all lies.

Hmmm okay no I see what you mean. She looks 'Hollywood' now whereas before she looked still absolutely stunning but less commercial? Do you think she's an Ni dom then? INFJ?

Lol you're cute.

I definitely see ESTP too now but haven't really had a chance to look into it much. I feel comfortable in my ENTP bubble but it might be all lies.
    No I think she is an ESTP, her eyes are different from an Ni dom but Ni dom and Se eyes in my belief are not all too that different.

If she were Ni dom, I think she wouldn't go with surgery (obviously an Ni dom can go with surgery but I don't think they would place effort, and just be fine with natural beauty.)

Not as cute as you. (OhSNAP)
    If I got the chance to date her, I'd go for her former look, it's more innocent and hiddenly mischievous which I think is an adorably sexy trait. The commercialized beauty is still pretty but I feel like it's more of a "mask" look, I'm she's still gorgeous but.. natural is what I prefer.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp

ISTP