• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

jason schwartzman

the state i am in

MBTI Type
infj
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
i'm gonna say infj but isfj would be very possible as well.

new guess: esfj 2w3, the openness and generosity of a 2, along with the fear of separation.

the state i am in

MBTI Type
infj
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
ok jascon schwartzman is enfj, he's got that disarming enfj charm.

wes is intp. i have no idea what owen wilson is. maybe enfp? luke is isfp? what is gene hackman????

OrangeAppled

Sugar Hiccup
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
He plays INTPs a lot (specifically in Shop Girl). I don't know about him personally....seems to be extrovert IRL.

the state i am in

MBTI Type
infj
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
i think of his characters as being xnfj like, rushmore, darjeeling limited, huckabees, shopgirl. always Fe not Fi, and F is always really strong just not usually very healthy. the interviews make me think he's enfj.

OrangeAppled

Sugar Hiccup
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I could see him as ENFJ in Rushmore & Huckabees. Haven't seen the other film. I don't see much Fe in Shop Girl. He seems awkward and out of touch with emotions, until the end. He seemed like INTP guys I've dated...

Again, I don't know about his real personality. I would think NF also, just based on his choices in roles.