• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Crossing Jordan's "Jordan Cavanaugh"

Usehername

On a mission
Anyone seen the show?

I used to watch it right when it first started. I really identified with her character. Then I stopped watching, but saw it by accident a few weeks ago. It occurred to me she is likely an introverted NT. My guess is INTJ based off her lack of respect for authority/established conventions, but I could see INTP as well.

(Yes, the reason for the avatar change. And I actually sort of look like her. Except she was a supermodel and I'm sort of not.)

ygolo

My termites win
I saw a couple of episodes (recognized your avatar). I could have said ENTJ or ENTP, but I only saw a couple of shows.

developer

MBTI Type
INTJ
Saw the show a few times. I would typer her either as a very kind INTJ or a very scientific INFJ. With female characters, it is sometimes dififcult. (I have started a thread about CSI NYs Stella Bonasera a few days ago on this page, mostly for the same reason - but alas, so far nobody has posted an opinion....).

I would also be interested in how those who know Crossing Jordan would type her boss, Garret Macy ?

Usehername

On a mission
Garret? I would be confident of IxxJ and probably guess ISTJ.

That's weird that you describe her as possibly "a very kind INTJ" b/c she's kind of identified as a "one of the boys," smartass doesn't-take-crap kinda person on the show. I'm curious as to which episodes you saw, b/c INFJ would be one of my least guesses. (But I suppose she does get more soft as the show goes on.)

developer

MBTI Type
INTJ
Garret? I would be confident of IxxJ and probably guess ISTJ.

That's weird that you describe her as possibly "a very kind INTJ" b/c she's kind of identified as a "one of the boys," smartass doesn't-take-crap kinda person on the show. I'm curious as to which episodes you saw, b/c INFJ would be one of my least guesses. (But I suppose she does get more soft as the show goes on.)

As you watch the show regularly, you surely have better judgement on that than I. I remember an episode where one of their colleagues died in a plane crash, and Jordan comforted the mother. She seemed very caring and supportive in that situation. I also noticed her being always very suportive around Garret who I understand has some problems of his own. But I am sure I have just seen some atypical episodes.

With Garret I was only wondering between INTJ and ISTJ.

Kora

MBTI Type
ENTP
Reviving old threads... Jordan is an INTx. She has a soft side, but then again, Ts can feel.

quietmusician

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
I "got" her right away when I first saw it. I guess I would lean more to her being an INTJ.