User Tag List

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram

Default Crossing Jordan's "Jordan Cavanaugh"

Anyone seen the show?

I used to watch it right when it first started. I really identified with her character. Then I stopped watching, but saw it by accident a few weeks ago. It occurred to me she is likely an introverted NT. My guess is INTJ based off her lack of respect for authority/established conventions, but I could see INTP as well.

(Yes, the reason for the avatar change. And I actually sort of look like her. Except she was a supermodel and I'm sort of not.)
    *You don't have a soul. You are a Soul. You have a body.
    *Faith is the art of holding on to things your reason once accepted, despite your changing moods.
    C.S. Lewis

I saw a couple of episodes (recognized your avatar). I could have said ENTJ or ENTP, but I only saw a couple of shows.

Accept the past. Live for the present. Look forward to the future.
    Robot Fusion
    "As our island of knowledge grows, so does the shore of our ignorance." John Wheeler
    "[A] scientist looking at nonscientific problems is just as dumb as the next guy." Richard Feynman
    "[P]etabytes of [] data is not the same thing as understanding emergent mechanisms and structures." Jim Crutchfield

MBTI
    INTJ

Saw the show a few times. I would typer her either as a very kind INTJ or a very scientific INFJ. With female characters, it is sometimes dififcult. (I have started a thread about CSI NYs Stella Bonasera a few days ago on this page, mostly for the same reason - but alas, so far nobody has posted an opinion....).

I would also be interested in how those who know Crossing Jordan would type her boss, Garret Macy ?

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram

Garret? I would be confident of IxxJ and probably guess ISTJ.

That's weird that you describe her as possibly "a very kind INTJ" b/c she's kind of identified as a "one of the boys," smartass doesn't-take-crap kinda person on the show. I'm curious as to which episodes you saw, b/c INFJ would be one of my least guesses. (But I suppose she does get more soft as the show goes on.)
    *You don't have a soul. You are a Soul. You have a body.
    *Faith is the art of holding on to things your reason once accepted, despite your changing moods.
    C.S. Lewis

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Usehername View Post
    Garret? I would be confident of IxxJ and probably guess ISTJ.

That's weird that you describe her as possibly "a very kind INTJ" b/c she's kind of identified as a "one of the boys," smartass doesn't-take-crap kinda person on the show. I'm curious as to which episodes you saw, b/c INFJ would be one of my least guesses. (But I suppose she does get more soft as the show goes on.)
    As you watch the show regularly, you surely have better judgement on that than I. I remember an episode where one of their colleagues died in a plane crash, and Jordan comforted the mother. She seemed very caring and supportive in that situation. I also noticed her being always very suportive around Garret who I understand has some problems of his own. But I am sure I have just seen some atypical episodes.

With Garret I was only wondering between INTJ and ISTJ.

MBTI
    ENTP

Reviving old threads... Jordan is an INTx. She has a soft side, but then again, Ts can feel.
    5w4 - Idiosyncratic/Leisurely/Dramatic
    It's the devil's way now.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram

I "got" her right away when I first saw it. I guess I would lean more to her being an INTJ.