• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The Office [what types enjoy this humor]

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
I'm an INFP and I love the British version of The Office. I strongly prefer the British version.

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I saw a number of episodes over time and thought I rather liked it so I bought the box set on a whim and started watching it only to discover that I kinda don't, it's a pretty cringe worthy show. One episode every now and again is aiirite but that’s it.

Kingfisher

full of love
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
i saw the british version first and was afraid the american version would not live up. but now i prefer the american version. although i do like the extreme discomfort and akwardness that is on constant parade in the british version. haha, it is on the threshold, it is so uncomfortable, in a good way. i think it captures uncomfortable moments so well, much better than the american version. it really forces you to feel the discomfort.

InfiniteIntrigue

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w2
Instinctual Variant
sp
I don't like the Office.
My old roommate did. She's an ENFJ.

sofmarhof

MBTI Type
INTP
I can't stand it. Horribly depressing. Way too much truth in it to be funny.

Snuggletron

Reptilian
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Only one i've seen.
Original and best.

this doesn't make any sense. But anyway. I like the Office (from what I have watched on youtube, never caught the show on TV). Haven't seen the UK version. I can't say my humor bar is set at any specific point because I love to laugh. I'll laugh at most things if it's not middle aged woman water cooler gossip humor. I'm not smug about my sense of humor and will even laugh at stupid things even if most smug people find it unfunny.

Ozzy26

MBTI Type
INTP
Its my favorite show on television by far. TBS shows it for 3 hours straight on Tuesday nights and the only downside to that imo is that I can't physically laugh anymore after 2-3 episodes.