Let's do Martin Gore first, as he actually writes the songs.
I feel pretty confident in saying he's an IxFP and enneagram 4. Whether he is S or N is the question.
I thought INFP at first because:
1. He has a preoccupation with S&M, and check out INFPgc to confirm how very male INFP that is.
2. He dresses pretty weird & artsy, but not as put-together as an S might be
3. Lyrics seem very idealistic..."Somebody" seems like the NF love anthem. He laments the "competitive world" in Everything Counts.
He could be ISFP because:
1. I'm not too sure I see Ne in the lyrics...they actually seem quite straight forward. Metaphors are pretty cliche.
2. He cranks the songs out consistently...and although all P's may procrastinate, INFPs seem some of the worst.
3. He has the artsy ISFP thing going on & maybe I just want him to be INFP