User Tag List

First 1234 Last

Quote Originally Posted by the state i am in View Post
    i'm saying enfj, tho eddie esp. strikes me as introverted. i feel dom Fe more than dom Ni, but it could be either. i see more Se than Ti, altho Ti is there vaguely. he feels more explosive than most infjs, more enfj explosive, but he could certainly be infj. what do you think? and what about bono?

@superunknown @brainheart

This thread has bothered me for the longest time... okay well for the last couple of months...and perhaps for a few weeks in 2011 so that was kinda an exaggeration. Perhaps it is the intensity of how bothered I am when I remember this thread is in existence that I'm sorta measuring here.

There's nothing in my entire understanding of Eddie Vedder that would cause me to disagree with what @the state i am in concluded above. That Vedder is ENFJ (I actually could be convinced of ESFJ as well though.) And yet all the subsequent posters indicated they got an Fi vibe from him <--which I totally don't at all. Everything screams Fe in my mind...

And I just want both of you to agree with me 100% and/or Just play it off and maybe say some complimentary stuff to me like 'Good call Starry.' Either one.

brainheart

I agree with you 100%. Good call, @Starry.

Quote Originally Posted by brainheart View Post
    I agree with you 100%. Good call, @Starry.
    Haha omgosh I needed that laugh.

I know brainheart... Some may call it a gift maybe? idk I don't feel 'typologically gifted' but with my insight and level of accuracy...perhaps I just am.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

@brainheart haha

will you two please give me your opinion on ben harper...pretty please? i thought esfj then some peeps said infp.

any thoughts on him? are you familiar?
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

Quote Originally Posted by Lady X View Post
    @brainheart haha

will you two please give me your opinion on ben harper...pretty please? i thought esfj then some peeps said infp.

any thoughts on him? are you familiar?

Why can't I think of who ben harper is? I suck at names...might be part of it...I'll look this up in a momento

Quote Originally Posted by Starry View Post
    Why can't I think of who ben harper is? I suck at names...might be part of it...I'll look this up in a momento
    @Lady X I've got nothing for you.

Except this: I have been tossing around the idea of you & I starting a joint blog. Why? For all of our random questions... random ideas... a space for when I want to post something that has nothing to do with anything.

*edit: And yes, I thought I was editing the above post. Not quoting myself and creating another post.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

@Starry Hey there ya go! That's an idea! Sort of...idkw the idea of blog just always felt like this thing I would have to pay attention to. .. But you have a point. People might prefer our randomness in one thread but could we find it when we needed it. That could be a problem... Haha I'm jk about 6 mo or so I figured out what those subscribed threads were for.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

Quote Originally Posted by Lady X View Post
    @Starry Hey there ya go! That's an idea! Sort of...idkw the idea of blog just always felt like this thing I would have to pay attention to. .. But you have a point. People might prefer our randomness in one thread but could we find it when we needed it. That could be a problem... Haha I'm jk about 6 mo or so I figured out what those subscribed threads were for.
    I don't think people want our randomness confined to one spot. The vibe I get from others is they want us to expand it outward...they want more randomness in more places...and this would merely provide another venue.

^^haha. I don't know if it's funny or way not funny that what you said didn't cross my mind. I have seen @Marmotini say many times on the site that going off-topic is in no way 'always a bad, undesirable thing'...sorta for what it often generates that may eventually serve what was originally being discussed. And while I know many disagree...I do not. I am confident I will be able to tie back into what was at one time a very thoughtful discussion on Eddie Vedder and Bono's MBTIs...this part about starting a blog. <-easy. ha. No, I was just thinking about the ultra random. Not like this kind if thing.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    748 sx/so

@Starry i can see what you mean, because the reason (that i was telling you) i never liked pearl jam is that eddie vedder's singing always seemed kinda fake to me....kinda too much emotion/whining but not the authenticity/rawness of kurt. i'm not sure how to explain it, but it's a strong personal feeling that i've had for 20+ years.
    however, i like the person and if you asked me to type him, my intuition would go to ExFP. so i'm like

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Starry View Post
    I don't think people want our randomness confined to one spot. The vibe I get from others is they want us to expand it outward...they want more randomness in more places...and this would merely provide another venue.

^^haha. I don't know if it's funny or way not funny that what you said didn't cross my mind. I have seen @Marmotini say many times on the site that going off-topic is in no way 'always a bad, undesirable thing'...sorta for what it often generates that may eventually serve what was originally being discussed. And while I know many disagree...I do not. I am confident I will be able to tie back into what was at one time a very thoughtful discussion on Eddie Vedder and Bono's MBTIs...this part about starting a blog. <-easy. ha. No, I was just thinking about the ultra random. Not like this kind if thing.
    Haha is that the vibe you get!?

Well okay... Sure yeah that kind of randomness everyone does...the off topic posts that are really usually sort of on topic or not without a point IMO anyway yeah... So expansion is where it's at. Okay cool I like that. I don't like fences.
    -Jim Morrison