• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Transformers (G1)

Quinlan

Intriguing....
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
9w1
What type were they and which was your favourite?

Megatron: INTJ
Starscream: ENTJ
Soundwave: ISTJ

Optimus Prime: ENFJ
Bumblebee: ESFP

Starscream was my favourite.

Jeffster

veteran attention whore
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx
Optimus Prime an NF? I don't see it. ESTJ.

My all-time favorite was Shockwave. It added to his coolness that they didn't show him very often. He would have been a much more effective Decepticon leader than Megatron. He was all business, not ego trip. Probably another ISTJ like Soundwave.

Jeffster

veteran attention whore
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx
Prime seemed quite idealistic and visionary in my foggy childhood memory.

I dunno, it seemed like he only reacted to what the Decepticons did, didn't seem that visionary to me, but...*shrug*

The 3rd season (after the movie), I think they actually had a real clear personality dynamic between the new Autobot leader Hot Rod/Rodimus Prime (SP) and Ultra Magnus (SJ.) It was interesting to see the way that the writers wrote this duo. Magnus was kind of the wise counselor to the young hothead Rodimus, and they made an interesting team.

Requeim

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Starscream is awesome, I'm not sure he's ENTJ though

Last edited:

YeetasaurtheENTP

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
Based on my own scientific analysis, these are my conclusions
Shockwave (my favorite character) INTJ with MAJOR ASPD. Cold, calculating, and lack of any morals.
Megatron-this is a MAJOR concurrence point, megatron is likely the ENTJ, not all extroverts are social, he just has the mindset of a ENTJ. He is blunt and quite irritable with incompetency, he is not as devious as an INTJ normally is.
Starscream-ESTP. Arrogant and always coming up with half-baked schemes to further his popularity
Bumblebee-ENFP. As demonstrated, his care for people is DEEP. he would take a bullet for many whereas most ENFP(edit:*ESFP) would try to find another method, bee is also VERY fond of conflict and loves wit and sarcasm
Optimus-He is VERY soft spoken and fits more a INFJ than ENFJ. he wants to be alone when pissed and only leads because he feels a moral obligation (second favorite)

Last edited: