• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Dracula

Costrin

rawr
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
5w4
Dracula - ENTJ
Lucy - ISFP
Mina - INFJ
Van Helsing - INTJ
Jonathan - ISTJ
Seward - ISTJ
Quincy - ESTP

Halla74

Artisan Conquerer
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
What about Rhenfield??? :cheese:

Halla74

Artisan Conquerer
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
No one cares about him. Also I don't know.

Bullshit no one cares about him. He's the looney wackjob that eats bugs and wants desperately to be a vampire. He's the comic relief of the story, by George.

I'll go with ISFP for Rhenfield and save you the trouble.

The soundtrack from Francis Ford Coppoloa's version of Dracula is pretty kick ass BTW. ;)

Bubbles

See Right Through Me
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
Mina - INFJ

Likely, but I kept seeing ISFJ! Maybe I'm wrong? :cheese:

Bullshit no one cares about him. He's the looney wackjob that eats bugs and wants desperately to be a vampire. He's the comic relief of the story, by George.

Agreed. Crazy peoples are awesome, 'specially zoophagous ones. ;)

Halla74

Artisan Conquerer
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

Hah! "Zoophagous" is my word fo the day. Thank you for this! :happy:

ColonelGadaafi

MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
Si
Vlad tepesh the man behind the myth, a psychopathic sadist tyrant was likely EXTJ, looking at his biography.

ColonelGadaafi

MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
Si
"Vlad the Impaler" yes?

Correct.. i would recommend to read his Biography. He is a highly fascinating case of a mentally disturbed invidual, rendered untouchble and empowered by the titles.

Wade Wilson

MBTI Type
INTP
Correct.. i would recommend to read his Biography. He is a highly fascinating case of a mentally disturbed invidual, empowered by titles.

I loved the story where he was having a meal with (I think) an ambassador from a neighboring country out in his field of impaled bodies. The guy complained about the stench so he had him impaled slightly higher than the others so he was above it. :laugh:

The one about the merchant and the coins was good too... and the one where his mistress threatened to blow the whistle on their affair.

And people complained about Bush... o_O

ColonelGadaafi

MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
Si
I loved the story where he was having a meal with (I think) an ambassador Boyar(Romanian Nobility) from a neighboring country county out in his field of impaled bodies. The guy complained about the stench so he had him impaled slightly higher than the others so he was above it. :laugh:

The one about the merchant and the coins was good too... and

the one where his mistress threatened to blow the whistle on their affair.
If i remember correctly.. that must be the russian diplomatic interperation of the story. In the romanian folk lore version however.. his mistress was trying to comfort him because he expressed depression briefly, by claiming to have a child.

And people complained about Bush... o_O
Lol... actually Vlad the impaler despite all his flaws.. did quite an effective job at running his province of Wallachia. Looking at events from the book.. i would describe him as a shrewed and opportunist leader. Considering that he had multiple opponents, both internally(Boyars, German Settlers), and External(Hungarians, Turks), one which easily had the capability of overrunning his province. He was able to survive for a long time with all of these constantly at his back. Not to speak of his military wile and prowness, managing to hold the frontiers and many times repel the vast armies of the turks. He also organized several succesfull raids onto the turks.

Trust me.. when i say.. george bush in reversed positions wouldin't last that long, not more then a year or two, before being annexed by another faction, or betrayed by more ambitious and brainy relative. A leader of Georges Bush's caliber is only allowed to exist in the modern world... simply because of simplified persuasion and appeal to airheaded ideals. In a dynamic enviroment, such as the one found in medieval times, only the sharpest rulers live to see the dawn of their kindgom, that is to say because of the system being more in-line with natural selection.

Wade Wilson

MBTI Type
INTP
The one about the merchant and the coins was good too... and

If i remember correctly.. that must be the russian diplomatic interperation of the story. In the romanian folk lore version however.. his mistress was trying to comfort him because he expressed depression briefly, by claiming to have a child.

Lol... actually Vlad the impaler despite all his flaws.. did quite an effective job at running his province of Wallachia. Looking at events from the book.. i would describe him as a shrewed and opportunist leader. Considering that he had multiple opponents, both internally(Boyars, German Settlers), and External(Hungarians, Turks), one which easily had the capability of overrunning his province. He was able to survive for a long time with all of these constantly at his back. Not to speak of his military wile and prowness, managing to hold the frontiers and many times repel the vast armies of the turks. He also organized several succesfull raids onto the turks.

Trust me.. when i say.. george bush in reversed positions wouldin't last that long, not more then a year or two, before being annexed by another faction, or betrayed by more ambitious and brainy relative. A leader of Georges Bush's caliber is only allowed to exist in the modern world... simply because of simplified persuasion and appeal to airheaded ideals. In a dynamic enviroment, such as the one found in medieval times, only the sharpest rulers live to see the dawn of their kindgom, that is to say because of the system being more in-line with natural selection.

You're absolutely right on the mistress (as you can tell I'm a little rusty, I've been spending more time reading about modern day sociopaths lol). I just remember she said something and ended up getting cut open, heh.

You've got me really wanting to brush up on him again though. He was definitely one of the more fascinating rulers in history. Definitely ranks up there behind Ghengis Khan for me. Now if only either of them could get a respectable bio-pic!

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
Likely, but I kept seeing ISFJ! Maybe I'm wrong? :cheese:

I totally agree that Mina is an SJ.

En Gallop

I think that in the book Van Helsing is much more an INFJ than an INTJ. Just because he was pretty rational doesn't make him a Thinker.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Dracula: INTJ 8w7(sw9w8)>4w3>5w6 Sx/Sp

digesthisickness

✿ڿڰۣஇღ♥ wut ♥ღஇڿڰۣ✿
MBTI Type
ENTP
Okay, assuming we're speaking of the book by Bram, why exactly is Dracula an INTJ or an INFJ?

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Okay, assuming we're speaking of the book by Bram, why exactly is Dracula an INTJ or an INFJ?

I'm referring to his general presence in pop culture rather than from a specific source. and he seems very Fi Tertiary compared to the more expressive Fe auxilary INFJ.

digesthisickness

✿ڿڰۣஇღ♥ wut ♥ღஇڿڰۣ✿
MBTI Type
ENTP
Then going by that, I'd have to agree with you. I can't see him as any other type as easily as that one.