• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Roger Federer

NewEra

MBTI Type
I
Arguably the best tennis player ever. What type is he? He seems like an introverted guy. He did cry after both losing and winning, but he usually seems like a very calm guy that doesn't express emotions much.

Craft

Probably Most Brilliant
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
5w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Niednagel typed him as an ENTP - The Sports Network - Men's Tennis

Who the hell is this guy? They're using MBTI in sports?

Brain types - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

News to me..
Educational society and members of American Psychological Association criticize brain types as not valid and built for commercial purposes only[3]. Mr. Niednagel, a lay-scientist of 30 years, with a Bachelor’s degree in Business Finance from California State University, Long Beach,

well yeah..

KDude

Who the hell is this guy? They're using MBTI in sports?

Brain types - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

News to me..

well yeah..

he has some interesting theories (and he does just call them theories, doesn't claim it's definitive or anything). as far as credibility goes, he might deserve some benefit of the doubt since he gets to interact with many athletes (not to mention studying mbti for 30 yrs).

Requeim

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
How the hell can you say INFJ because of him being introverted and crying when winning.

He is most certainly an ISxJ

Jeffster

veteran attention whore
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx
A while back some dude said Federer - ISFP, Nadal - ISTP. I think that's probably right.

sprint race

A while back some dude said Federer - ISFP, Nadal - ISTP. I think that's probably right.

I agree with nadal, federer is either ISFP or ESFP for me - he does apparently have a reputation for being extraverted in the locker room/before matchs