User Tag List

123 Last

Results 1 to 10 of 32

  1. #1
    Senior Member Wade Wilson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    MBTI
    INTP
    Posts
    411

    Default NCIS characters?

    Kind of surprised there wasn't a thread already, but I'm interested to see people's opinions on the characters' types (since I'm not very good at this kind of thing on my own):

    Gibbs
    Tony
    McGee
    Ziva
    Abby
    Ducky
    Jimmy (Ducky's asst)
    Dir. Vance
    Mike Franks

    Dir. Shepard
    Caitlin
    I know a girl, she's one of a kind
    But the poor little thing, she's going out of her mind
    There's something you forgot - there's a reason why she's lost
    Cos baby she don't want to be found

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    938

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Wilson View Post
    Kind of surprised there wasn't a thread already, but I'm interested to see people's opinions on the characters' types (since I'm not very good at this kind of thing on my own):

    Gibbs
    Tony
    McGee
    Ziva
    Abby
    Ducky
    Jimmy (Ducky's asst)
    Dir. Vance
    Mike Franks

    Dir. Shepard
    Caitlin
    Gibbs: ISTP
    Tony: ESTP
    McGee: ISFP
    Ziva: INFJ
    Abby: INTJ
    Ducky: ISTP
    Jimmy (Ducky's asst): ISTJ (He's the only one I really don't like)
    Dir. Vance: don't know him
    Mike Franks: don't know him

    Dir. Shepard: ENTJ
    Caitlin: INFJ

    My favourite characters are Caitlin, Ziva, Tony, and McGee.

  3. #3
    Senior Member iamathousandapples's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    5w6
    Socionics
    ILI
    Posts
    495

    Default

    Abby, a T? No way. She's an F, she is way too emotional to be a T.

  4. #4
    Senior Member Ism's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Posts
    1,103

    Default

    Gibbs: INTJ, maybe? Then ISTP.
    Tony: ESTP
    McGee: INTP
    Ziva: ISTJ
    Abby: ENFP
    Ducky: ISTJ
    Jimmy (Ducky's asst): INFP? Some kinda IXFX, I believe.

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    938

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by iamathousandapples View Post
    Abby, a T? No way. She's an F, she is way too emotional to be a T.
    Look at the way she operates. It's very INTJ. She is executive rather than value-oriented. Being emotional doesn't mean you're an F.

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    938

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Airporte View Post
    Gibbs: INTJ, maybe? Then ISTP.
    Tony: ESTP
    McGee: INTP
    Ziva: ISTJ
    Abby: ENFP
    Ducky: ISTJ
    Jimmy (Ducky's asst): INFP? Some kinda IXFX, I believe.
    McGee INTP? No, consider his extreme insecureness.
    Ziva ISTJ? No, she is strategic and bitchy.
    Abby ENFP? No, she is very loyal and is mostly alone.
    Ducky ISTJ? She seems a bit naive which made me think ISTP.
    And ah yeah, Jimmy? F? Are you joking? He acts like a total jerk and he's not very sensitive.

  7. #7
    Courage is immortality Valiant's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    EIE
    Posts
    3,919

    Default

    Gibbs - INFJ with a lot of discipline and a great sense for details. The gut feelings... Clearly Ni-dominant.

    Tony - EntJ
    McGee - iStP close to iSfP
    Ziva - ESFJ with a reeeeally strange upbringing and rough childhood
    Abby - ENFP.
    Ducky - Truly hard to type... Emotional, logical, loner, peoples-person, laid back, structured... It's kinda hard!

    Jimmy (Ducky's asst) - ISTP
    Dir. Vance - ESTJ
    Mike Franks - INFP, and a tough one

    Dir. Shepard - ENFJ
    Caitlin - ISFJ or slightly extroverted ESFJ.

    Mightier than the tread of marching armies is the power of an idea whose time has come

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    938

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by YourLocalJesus View Post
    Gibbs - INFJ with a lot of discipline and a great sense for details. The gut feelings... Clearly Ni-dominant.

    Tony - EntJ
    McGee - iStP close to iSfP
    Ziva - ESFJ with a reeeeally strange upbringing and rough childhood
    Abby - ENFP.
    Ducky - Truly hard to type... Emotional, logical, loner, peoples-person, laid back, structured... It's kinda hard!

    Jimmy (Ducky's asst) - ISTP
    Dir. Vance - ESTJ
    Mike Franks - INFP, and a tough one

    Dir. Shepard - ENFJ
    Caitlin - ISFJ or slightly extroverted ESFJ.
    Tony is much more spontaneous than planned. AND his charm is very ESTP.
    Ziva seems like she hates superficiality. Much more N.
    Shepard is bitchy but she doesn't seem like she lives out her emotions. More T.
    Caitlin. She's definitely an introvert. Sensing and intuition seem pretty equal though I tend to say N. More concerned with promising new ideas than conserving.

  9. #9
    That chalkboard guy Matthew_Z's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    MBTI
    xxxx
    Posts
    1,256

    Default

    This thread is what my mind was right before I signed onto my computer. 0_o NCIS marathons and all.

    My guesses:
    Gibbs: INFJ
    Tony: ESTP
    McGee: ISTP
    Ziva: INTP
    Abby: INTJ
    Ducky: ISTJ

    I'm not confident on any of those, but those are my best guesses for the time being.

    EDIT:
    Just to include Kate from Season 1:
    Kate: ISTJ
    Last edited by Matthew_Z; 06-15-2009 at 07:24 PM. Reason: Addition of information
    If a deaf INFP falls in the forest and no one is around to hear it, does it make a sound?

  10. #10
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Posts
    473

    Default

    my guesses:

    Gibbs: INTJ
    Tony: ESTP
    McGee: INTP
    Abby: INFP
    Ducky: ISTP
    Jimmy: ISTJ
    Kate: INFJ
    Ziva: Haven't seen more than one or two seasons with her, but i would guess xSTJ

    i love this show
    Last edited by Requeim; 06-20-2009 at 12:44 PM.

Similar Threads

  1. Pride and Prejudice Character Types
    By celesul in forum Popular Culture and Type
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 09-23-2017, 02:01 AM
  2. Type the Star Trek Characters
    By Dark Razor in forum Popular Culture and Type
    Replies: 93
    Last Post: 05-29-2014, 11:02 AM
  3. The AD&D Character Alignment Test
    By Totenkindly in forum Online Personality Tests
    Replies: 192
    Last Post: 06-07-2011, 03:55 PM
  4. National Character?
    By SolitaryWalker in forum Politics, History, and Current Events
    Replies: 71
    Last Post: 12-29-2009, 03:29 PM
  5. Which Lost character...?
    By Totenkindly in forum Arts & Entertainment
    Replies: 62
    Last Post: 03-21-2009, 03:47 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO