User Tag List

First 5678 Last

Thread: John and Kate

Quote Originally Posted by mwv6r View Post
    Kate is an unhealthy, neurotic ESTJ to a T.

My guess on Jon is ISFP.

Even though Kate seems like a pain in the ass I still side with her because Jon has been acting like a fool chasing after so many girls despite the media spotlight, and he moved into a two-bedroom bachelor pad that obviously will not accommodate 8 kids. He's a selfish skeezeball, in my humble opinion.
    I so agree with both of these. For some reason, I'm watching this "Kate's Story" special right now, and I came to post that I think she's ESTJ to a T. Even down to the really stilted, syllable-by-syllable way she talks.

Pumpernickel
    MBTI
    ENTJ

I don't care what you all say, I think she's an ESTP!!!

Quote Originally Posted by justxher View Post
    I don't care what you all say, I think she's an ESTP!!!
    I would think her being J would be the most obvious! What makes you say P, out of curiosity?

Une Femme est une femme paperoceans's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    8w7

Jon's type

LOL that douchebag is not a T; have you seen him in interviews? He is probably the dumbest person in the entertainment business. And he's unbelievably self-centered. I'll say ISFP. Definitely not an *IN*

Did I mention that he is pretty damn dumb? My GOD! I follow celebrity gossip too much so I know a bit too much about these two. Kate is an ESFJ; and shit, I'll be a bitch too if I had a lazy husband who never did shit (and who behaved liked a child himself) and eight children.
    Between that cigarillo and sticking my finger down my throat to see if I could DT, I feel like puking RN.

Read my Blog.

Pumpernickel
    MBTI
    ENTJ

Quote Originally Posted by theplacesyoullgo View Post
    I would think her being J would be the most obvious! What makes you say P, out of curiosity?
    I haven't watched a whole lot of of the episodes but she seems to have that obvious "I'm a P who has to act like a J" quality. I know many Ps who act like Js and think they are Js but you can tell that structure and organization are not instinctual to them and that they do not enjoy it at all, though they are proud of it. Kate seems like she's "organized" and in control because she needs to be with the kids, but she's VERY sloppy with everything and seems to not put a whole lot of careful thought into her decisions. She also seems like she very much resents acting like an SJ type and having to surpress her Se and would be way more impulsive in her natural state. I get the "I like to chill and be a shitdisturber" vibe from her.

The reason I think this is cause my ESTP sister is very much like her and when I've seen the show, I've actually thought of her. She acts like a total ESTJ type now that she has kids, but its very obvious that it doesn't came naturally to her yet shes proud of how "responsible" she is being (I am thinking of that episode where Kate bragged about her her coupon clipping skills for half the episode).

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by justxher View Post
    I haven't watched a whole lot of of the episodes but she seems to have that obvious "I'm a P who has to act like a J" quality. I know many Ps who act like Js and think they are Js but you can tell that structure and organization are not instinctual to them and that they do not enjoy it at all, though they are proud of it. Kate seems like she's "organized" and in control because she needs to be with the kids, but she's VERY sloppy with everything and seems to not put a whole lot of careful thought into her decisions. She also seems like she very much resents acting like an SJ type and having to surpress her Se and would be way more impulsive in her natural state. I get the "I like to chill and be a shitdisturber" vibe from her.

The reason I think this is cause my ESTP sister is very much like her and when I've seen the show, I've actually thought of her. She acts like a total ESTJ type now that she has kids, but its very obvious that it doesn't came naturally to her yet shes proud of how "responsible" she is being (I am thinking of that episode where Kate bragged about her her coupon clipping skills for half the episode).
    I agree that a P can be forced to act like a J in an unhealthy relationship or stressful situation - and, in fact, it's happened to me in the past. A P forced to act like a J is a thousand times "bitchier" or more controlling than a true J would ever be, because it's a stress-forced shadow side. So I can totally see where you get that.

But at the same time, I've read things about Kate in magazines, such as what she was like back in high school, and I'm telling you she's an ESTJ.

Pumpernickel
    MBTI
    ENTJ

Quote Originally Posted by marmalade.sunrise View Post

But at the same time, I've read things about Kate in magazines, such as what she was like back in high school, and I'm telling you she's an ESTJ.
    Yeah you've got me there I don't know a whole lot about her background. Those just be my observationz.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    5&4 sx
    Socionics
    INFj

Jon: IStP

I have two ISTP uncles and one ISTP cousin. They're all relatively passive and like to keep to himself. Plus, when it comes to women they love, they're virtually hopeless similar to the INTP is in love. T doesn't have to be "hard" just like F doesn't have to be "nice." Jon also mentioned several times in the show how athletic he was before they got married (an avid snowboarder). Very STP.

Kate: ESFJ

She is the spitting image of one of my very good ESFJ friends and my ESFP grandmother. Both of which are "hard" Fs. The EFSJ although she's very sweet and a ball of energy can be extremely controlling. We were in a band together for two years and all she did was tell other people what to do on their instruments. Yeah, she was "nice" about it, but ultimately everyone knew who was playing boss. Kate also looks a lot like my grandmother, an unhealthy ESF. If she doesn't get her way, she runs to her husband to provide it for her instead of doing it herself. Frequent hissy fits and temper tantrums. She's without a doubt a very strong F.

I used to be a fan of the show before the whole cheating scandal went down.
    I am very familiar with how these two people behave.

And another thing:

Don't be fooled.
    Fe can be very, very self-serving.
    I've seen it myself. Not pleasant at all.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    548 sp/sx
    Socionics
    INTj

She still seems too much like a directive "In Charge" (not an informative "Get Things Going", and he seems more like a Behind the Scenes than Chart the Course.
    APS Profile: Inclusion: e/w=1/6 (Supine) |Control: e/w=7/3 (Choleric) |Affection: e/w=1/9 (Supine)
    Ti 54.3 | Ne 47.3 | Si 37.8 | Fe 17.7 | Te 22.5 | Ni 13.4 | Se 18.9 | Fi 27.9

Temperament (APS) from scratch -- MBTI Type from scratch
    Type Ideas

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by neptunesnet View Post
    Jon: IStP

I have two ISTP uncles and one ISTP cousin. They're all relatively passive and like to keep to himself. Plus, when it comes to women they love, they're virtually hopeless similar to the INTP is in love. T doesn't have to be "hard" just like F doesn't have to be "nice." Jon also mentioned several times in the show how athletic he was before they got married (an avid snowboarder). Very STP.

Kate: ESFJ

She is the spitting image of one of my very good ESFJ friends and my ESFP grandmother. Both of which are "hard" Fs. The EFSJ although she's very sweet and a ball of energy can be extremely controlling. We were in a band together for two years and all she did was tell other people what to do on their instruments. Yeah, she was "nice" about it, but ultimately everyone knew who was playing boss. Kate also looks a lot like my grandmother, an unhealthy ESF. If she doesn't get her way, she runs to her husband to provide it for her instead of doing it herself. Frequent hissy fits and temper tantrums. She's without a doubt a very strong F.

I used to be a fan of the show before the whole cheating scandal went down.
    I am very familiar with how these two people behave.

And another thing:

Don't be fooled.
    Fe can be very, very self-serving.
    I've seen it myself. Not pleasant at all.
    I now fully concur, ISTP and ESFJ. In some of the earlier episodes I wondered about S vs N, but other things lately have made the S very clear/apparent. ISTP and ESFJ