• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The finest example of each type

Quinlan

Intriguing....
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
9w1
Who is the greatest INTJ ever? etc.

Like figureheads for the potential of each type.

...or perhaps who you think are the clearest examples of a very healthy member of that type.

:popc1:

pure_mercury

Order Now!
MBTI Type
ESFJ
The greatest ESFJ is probably someone we've never heard of who was an amazing bus driver/soldier/party host/grandpa. Of the famous people? Hmmm. . . ESFJs seem to be represented well in comedians. I saw a website with ESFJ for Jack Benny, Michael Palin, Eddie Murphy, and Chris Farley. All of those guys are great.

heart

heart on fire
ENTJ: Alexander Hamilton ( Not meant to be a personal endorsement for Federalism or Anglo-mania)

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
I think Jim Morrisson would be a fantastic figurehead for ESFP. I don't know about healthy, though.

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Quin, do you mean TypeC members not famous people?

If so Quin is good example of a male ISFP :wub: (and Wolfy of course).

Quinlan

Intriguing....
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
9w1
Ooops I mean famous people preferably, unless you really think that someone on here is the greatest example.

Thanks Trin. :blush:

Southern Kross

Away with the fairies
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
OK so I'm assuming these type assumptions come with the debatable disclamer

Here's some guesses:

INFP: Helen Keller, Fred Rogers
Helen Keller maybe. But I would say with INFPs being known for writing: William Shakespeare

EDIT: Hmmm, but if you have to cover the whole humanitarian side: Audrey Hepburn, Mia Farrow, Richard Gere, Princess Diana (not so healthy though :D ). But this may be rather shallow to pick an actor/royal figure...

Then there's all those religious figures...

I think I'll stick to Shakespeare. :yes:

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Indiana Jones hates guns. :(

Einstein INTP!

nozflubber

DoubleplusUngoodNonperson
MBTI Type
Hype
Ok, since juggernaut posted for INTPs, I claim this:

Q from TNG as the GREATEST ENTP EVER!!!

who could deny this? if you deny this, you dont know entp. or you hate star trek, either one.

(and before someone argues otherwise - YES, Q is a healthy ENTP. You just don't understand ENTP health ;) )

Lotr246

OK so I'm assuming these type assumptions come with the debatable disclamer

Helen Keller maybe. But I would say with INFPs being known for writing: William Shakespeare

EDIT: Hmmm, but if you have to cover the whole humanitarian side: Audrey Hepburn, Mia Farrow, Richard Gere, Princess Diana (not so healthy though :D ). But this may be rather shallow to pick an actor/royal figure...

Then there's all those religious figures...

I think I'll stick to Shakespeare. :yes:

Forgot about him.:blush:

wolfy

awsm
Spielberg is ENFP, not ISFP.

If so why do all the type sites have him as ISFP? Including Keirseys site.
I really don't care what type any celebrity is and only included him because other people smarter than me have said he is ISFP.

If you really think he is ENFP, prove it here. Or start a thread on it.