First 7891011 Last

MBTI
    ENXP
    Enneagram
    1w9
    Socionics
    ENTp

Quote Originally Posted by Quinlan View Post
    Says the guy who can't even type himself?

We are going in circles, nice talking to you Sentura it's been interesting.
    yeah i'm sorry i don't go by the book, MBTI doesn't hold enough truth to just believe it blindly.
    i hunt INXPs for bounty
    FUNCTION ORDER FOR THOSE THAT CANNOT UNDERSTAND WHAT ENXP MEANS: Ne > Ni > Fi=Ti > *

...people tell me i have wildfires in my eyes

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    Booo

Quote Originally Posted by Sentura View Post
    yeah i'm sorry i don't go by the book, MBTI doesn't hold enough truth to just believe it blindly.
    It's not about believing it, it's about context. If you're discussing an MBTI type then you use MBTI theory, if you use a different theory then you're no longer discussing MBTI type and you have shifted into irrelevancy.

...but yes, if you disregard MBTI theory then ENFP fits perfectly.
    Act your age not your enneagram number.

Quinlan's Creations

MBTI
    ENXP
    Enneagram
    1w9
    Socionics
    ENTp

It's not about believing it, it's about context. If you're discussing an MBTI type then you use MBTI theory, if you use a different theory then you're no longer discussing MBTI type and you have shifted into irrelevancy.

...but yes, if you disregard MBTI theory then ENFP fits perfectly.
    i stayed inside MBTI theory for typing spielberg, but not for typing myself. is that so hard to see?
    i hunt INXPs for bounty
    FUNCTION ORDER FOR THOSE THAT CANNOT UNDERSTAND WHAT ENXP MEANS: Ne > Ni > Fi=Ti > *

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    Booo

i stayed inside MBTI theory for typing spielberg, but not for typing myself. is that so hard to see?
    No you didn't, you said yourself that you based it purely on intuition and that theory, the descriptions and books relating to that theory don't matter.

You have used your own concept and disregarded what the theory states throughout the discussion.

Quinlan's Creations

So using Keirsey's examples of types I would choose these

ESTJ Vince Lombardi
    ISTJ Warren Buffet
    ESFJ Dave Thomas
    ISFJ Jimmy Stewart
    ENFJ John Wooden
    INFJ Jane Goodall
    ENFP Joseph Campbell
    INFP Albert Schweiter
    ESTP Theodore Roosevelt
    ISTP Bruce Lee
    ESFP Magic Johnson
    ISFP Steven Spielberg
    ENTJ Carl Sagan
    INTJ General Ulysses S. Grant
    ENTP Buckminster Fuller
    INTP Albert Einstein

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

nice list wolfie.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

Quote Originally Posted by Lady X View Post
    nice list wolfie.
    Thanks, those are my personal favourites from his lists.

MBTI
    ENXP
    Enneagram
    1w9
    Socionics
    ENTp

No you didn't, you said yourself that you based it purely on intuition and that theory, the descriptions and books relating to that theory don't matter.

You have used your own concept and disregarded what the theory states throughout the discussion.
    yeah? if i used my own theory, i wouldn't have used expressions such as Se or Ne, because my theory doesn't use those expressions. it is one thing talking about something you've read about, but it's entire another talking about something you don't have the faintest idea about. so please, let me assure you that i used MBTI for typing spielberg.

besides, what i said was when typing people, you need intution to get the final grain of understanding. descriptions will only give you some traits, it doesn't give you the connection between said traits. i should have know an S would misconstrue and twist what i say until it makes for them. hmfp.
    i hunt INXPs for bounty

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    Booo

yeah? if i used my own theory, i wouldn't have used expressions such as Se or Ne, because my theory doesn't use those expressions. it is one thing talking about something you've read about, but it's entire another talking about something you don't have the faintest idea about. so please, let me assure you that i used MBTI for typing spielberg.

besides, what i said was when typing people, you need intution to get the final grain of understanding. descriptions will only give you some traits, it doesn't give you the connection between said traits. i should have know an S would misconstrue and twist what i say until it makes for them. hmfp.
    i stayed inside MBTI theory for typing spielberg, but not for typing myself.
    Your most frequent argument seemed to be along these lines:

Me: Spielberg was a shy child
    You: But I was a shy child

Yet your type is irrelevant because as you stated above you didn't use the theory to type yourself.

Quotes from you that as far as I know are never stated in MBTI theory:

but individual function orders may differ from specific types.
    i consider S people unable to do some things that N people can do
    the way i also see function order is that no strength can go above preference.
    We are not playing by the same rules.

Quinlan's Creations

MBTI
    ENXP
    Enneagram
    1w9
    Socionics
    ENTp

We are not playing by the same rules.
    excellent move by quoting those out of context. strangely enough i used those when i described my theory, not when i described spielberg.

and while i may have had a more frequent argument, my main argument was that he used Ne in his arts (movies, etc) rather than Se. i again argued that an S person wouldn't make films they way he has done them; because he puts things in an entire different way than any S person would do.

you seem eager to pick out anything you can just to throw at me, so you can prove you're correct. the sad part is, you're not. chances are that i may not even be correct either, but the guy is not S. and i'm willing to take a bet on it and send a personal letter to spielberg himself just to clear this up.

i may also point out that it is pathetic that you cannot argue instead of flinging personal attacks. you don't believe there is a difference between S and N, even though it's stated in the MBTI, fine. but at least have the decency to respect other people. or you know what, fuck it.

this isn't worth my time. i still hold that spielberg is NFP because of his Ne shown in his movies, but you're seriously just being a brat about it now, nitpicking at infinitely small details just to prove you're right, which, and i state again, you are not. i'm out.
    i hunt INXPs for bounty