User Tag List

First 2345614 Last

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by marmalade.sunrise View Post
    I think Jim Morrisson would be a fantastic figurehead for ESFP. I don't know about healthy, though.
    yepp, to bad he aint no ESFP.

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Lady X View Post
    i'm claiming him for enfp too.
    Youre gettin' warm. He's an introvert though.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by VagrantFarce View Post
    Spielberg is ENFP, not ISFP. Speaking of which,

ENFP: Steven Spielberg

He is ILE in socionics so most likely an ENP.
    "I'd never die for my beliefs, I might be wrong"

"Is it not enough to see that a garden is beautiful without having to believe there are fairys at the bottom of it too"

"Intelligence is being able to hold too opposing views in the mind at the one time without going crazy" - Now all I need to figure out is if I'm intelligent or crazy!

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    Booo

Quote Originally Posted by Sentura View Post
    the ability have hope and trust in the world? altruistic love? SP? really? i don't think so.
    You're confusing NF with Fi.

ISFP Fi is just like ESFP Fi but without all the focus on meaning, you could say it's a bit shallower and a bit more sentimental, just like Spielberg.
    Act your age not your enneagram number.

Quinlan's Creations

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Unwod View Post
    Youre gettin' warm. He's an introvert though.
    yeah, i don't think so. he may not have been as outgoing socially as you think extraverts ought to be but i can't see anything other than enfp for him.

i guess you're saying he's an infp? if so... tell me why?
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    Booo

Quote Originally Posted by Sentura View Post
    i don't believe an SP can see things the way he has seen them to make those movies.
    But if he really IS the greatest ISFP ever then he surely could do that, the average ISFP maybe not but the greatest? Easy.

That is why this topic is interesting, the very best of a type will be extraordinary and will seem to cross type "boundaries" with ease.
    Act your age not your enneagram number.

Quinlan's Creations

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Lady X View Post
    yeah, i don't think so. he may not have been as outgoing socially as you think extraverts ought to be but i can't see anything other than enfp for him.

i guess you're saying he's an infp? if so... tell me why?
    hmmm... Realising its been a while since my 'doors years' I decided to do a short revisit of the man via the internet. And I'll be darned, you seem to be right. The guy was probably enfp.

MBTI
    ENXP
    Enneagram
    1w9
    Socionics
    ENTp

Quote Originally Posted by Quinlan View Post
    You're confusing NF with Fi.

ISFP Fi is just like ESFP Fi but without all the focus on meaning, you could say it's a bit shallower and a bit more sentimental, just like Spielberg.
    i searched around for someone that could uphold this. i found nothing. care to link to source of this?

either way, whether this is true or not, you still haven't rebutted either of my other points as to speilberg being an N.
    i hunt INXPs for bounty
    FUNCTION ORDER FOR THOSE THAT CANNOT UNDERSTAND WHAT ENXP MEANS: Ne > Ni > Fi=Ti > *

...people tell me i have wildfires in my eyes

MBTI
    ENXP
    Enneagram
    1w9
    Socionics
    ENTp

Quote Originally Posted by Quinlan View Post
    But if he really IS the greatest ISFP ever then he surely could do that, the average ISFP maybe not but the greatest? Easy.
    prove to me he is the greatest. prove to me that there is a difference between an average ISFP and a great ISFP. (hint: you can't, it's subjective).

That is why this topic is interesting, the very best of a type will be extraordinary and will seem to cross type "boundaries" with ease.
    honestly it seems more like you just want him to be ISFP because then you'll have a role model with the same archetype as you. i don't think an ISFP would be overstepping any boundaries, because that's not what SPs do. again, feel free to prove me wrong.
    i hunt INXPs for bounty
    FUNCTION ORDER FOR THOSE THAT CANNOT UNDERSTAND WHAT ENXP MEANS: Ne > Ni > Fi=Ti > *

...people tell me i have wildfires in my eyes

Quote Originally Posted by wolfy View Post
    If so why do all the type sites have him as ISFP? Including Keirseys site.
    I really don't care what type any celebrity is and only included him because other people smarter than me have said he is ISFP.

If you really think he is ENFP, prove it here. Or start a thread on it.
    He's listed here: http://www.typologycentral.com/forum...type-list.html

Interesting, any reasoning? I always imagined the greatest ENFP as some sort of activist.
    He's the founder of the Shoah Foundation, which is a pretty big deal.

He's a relentlessly optimistic, likeable person who talked his way onto the Universal lot when he was a teenager and set up an office for himself. Also, it only takes a cursory glance at his movies to see layers of meaning and depth; the biggest criticism of his films is that they're often too manipulative of their audience, not that they lack depth (this is why films like Schindler's List and Saving Private Ryan were such surprises).

Also, if you take any stock in this sort of thing, you can trace his function development through his life. He has described himself as someone who "didn't want to grow up" and someone who was running away from responsibility. He notoriously didn't come to terms with his own jewish heritage for a long time. Nowadays he's constantly praising the need for a stable family. On the Actors Studio he says that he values people who "don't just listen to other people, but listen to themselves...most people listen to the shout, rather than the whisper." YouTube - Inside The Actor's Studio Steven Spielberg 1

I also refuse to believe that a person who dresses like this is an ISP. :P He's a man-child right down to the bone, pure ENFP.