INtp
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by DisneyGeek View Post
    Gary/Jerry/Terry/Larry - ISFJ
    LOL!

I feel sorry for this guy. He tries hard but he still keeps messing up and ends up being the butt of everyone's jokes. I'm not sure if he's more ISFJ or ISFP though.
    INtp
    5w6 or 9w1 sp/so/sx, I think
    Ravenclaw/Hufflepuff
    Neutral Good
    LII-Ne

your resident asshole

Quote Originally Posted by Showbread View Post
    I think Ron's an ISTP... And IsTJ for Ben, maybe even leaning towards N.
    I can almost get by this, but not quite. It might look like Ron likes to be in the moment, but what he really loves is discipline and getting stuff done. We don't see this when he's actually at his job because he hates the government.

What makes Ron a bit difficult to type is that he seems to use a lot of both Te and Ti.

Quote Originally Posted by big sexy View Post
    Sensors can be passionate about their values. Ron is not super imaginative, head-in-the-clouds, or future-focused; he is usually down-to-earth, sensible, and pragmatic. ISTJ or maybe ISTP for him IMO.
    Yup, you've got it down. Ron is the most practical person of the entire show. There is really no debate in him being IST.

your resident asshole

Quote Originally Posted by Such Irony View Post
    LOL!

I feel sorry for this guy. He tries hard but he still keeps messing up and ends up being the butt of everyone's jokes. I'm not sure if he's more ISFJ or ISFP though.
    Omg, you really need to watch the latest episode (S7E11 - Two Funerals). It has the most amazing Gary moment ever. I legitimately almost cried. :')

And I really think he is far more ISFJ than ISFP. He is really focused on just being there to help the team whenever necessary. He doesn't like to start trouble, even if it means putting his feelings behind him.
    Likes gromit liked this post

MBTI
    INtp
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Omg, you really need to watch the latest episode (S7E11 - Two Funerals). It has the most amazing Gary moment ever. I legitimately almost cried. :')

And I really think he is far more ISFJ than ISFP. He is really focused on just being there to help the team whenever necessary. He doesn't like to start trouble, even if it means putting his feelings behind him.
    True. I think he might be an ISFP from a dichotomy perspective- he seems more P than J, just goes with the flow on most things. But with cognitive functions, I think he's more Fe than Fi, which points to ISFJ.
    INtp
    5w6 or 9w1 sp/so/sx, I think
    Ravenclaw/Hufflepuff
    Neutral Good
    LII-Ne

your resident asshole

Quote Originally Posted by Such Irony View Post
    True. I think he might be an ISFP from a dichotomy perspective- he seems more P than J, just goes with the flow on most things. But with cognitive functions, I think he's more Fe than Fi, which points to ISFJ.
    Yeah, I'm in agreement with you. But doesn't it make the whole thing weird how someone can be one personality using just the dichotomies and another personality when you factor in cognitive functions? Which is it then?

MBTI
    INfP

Yeah, I'm in agreement with you. But doesn't it make the whole thing weird how someone can be one personality using just the dichotomies and another personality when you factor in cognitive functions? Which is it then?
    I don't think it's that odd. The MBTI dichotomies and Jungian cognitive processes are, in the end, two different systems; they need not overlap.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/sp
    Socionics
    INFp None

Leslie is an ENFJ. Most people confuse her and think she's either an ENFP or an ESFJ, but she's clearly an ENFJ to me. Extremely goal-driven and too abstract/metaphorical to be an ESFJ. Everything she thinks is about connections and such, and her Ni can sometimes make she sounds like a Te-dom (some people think she's one!). She's too scared of last-minute chages to be an ENFP, but envisions a different future, just like a Ni dom/aux would.
    I've always thought Ben was an ISTJ, but I'm starting to think he's an INTP. He's lots of hobbies and different interests for a Te-user and, by the last seasons, he acts probably like the opposite of a Si-dom. His awkwardness, by the way, are nothing like a xSxJ. Also, we're able to see how greatfully his Fe grows because of Leslie.
    I really don't know what type Ann is, althought I'd say a very weak, not developed well enough INFJ.
    Chris is basically impossible to type.
    Ron is an ISTP sp. That's how I see him!
    Tom is an ENFP, always coming up with ideas, very emotional and focused on his own feelings. Most ENFPs give a sensor's vibe, so, there it is.
    At first I thought April was an INTP, which was a very weird mistake of mine; she's an ISFP. The "cold, no-feeling" vibe she gives off is obviously very intentional and worked on. Also, from what I've observed, most ISFPs are greatly in touch with their Ni, which makes us think they're intuive.
    I think Andy is an ESFP.
    Melancholic | Creator | Inquisitive
    Linguistic / Interpersonal / Intrapersonal
    Ni>Fi>Ti>Fe>Ne>Si>Te>Se

[With poetry, one] is capable of going beyond the limitations of coherent logic, and conveying the deep complexity and truth of the impalpable connections and hidden phenomena of life.
    Andrei Tarkovsky, Sculpting in Time

I am still in the first season. Love this show.

Leslie Knope - ExFJ
    Tom - ENTP

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLI None

Lesley is EIE I thought ESFJ at first, but she is definitely beta.

Ron is obvious SLI

Chris is ESE.

I also think Ben is some kind of IXTJ. Idk which one. I need to see more of him.
    "Avoid getting too preoccupied thinking about what you’re going to do, to actually do it."
    — Rachel Wolchin

johari
    nohari

MBTI
    CROW
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII None

Quote Originally Posted by Smilephantomhive View Post
    Lesley is EIE I thought ESFJ at first, but she is definitely beta.

Ron is obvious SLI

Chris is ESE.

I also think Ben is some kind of IXTJ. Idk which one. I need to see more of him.
    What about April? This is kind of weird, but I've always found that character to be really attractive.
    [Trump's] rhetoric is not an abuse of power. In the same way that it's also not against the law to do a backflip off of the roof of your house onto your concrete driveway. It's just mind-numbingly stupid and, to say the least, counterproductive. - Bush did 9-11

This is not going to go the way you think....

Visit my Johari:
    http://kevan.org/johari?name=Birddude78