• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Type saddam Hussein

jenocyde

half mystic, half skeksis
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Ok children, settle down. Most regimes commit horrible crimes - that's the nature of this unfortunate game...

I would say Saddam is ESTJ.

professor goodstain

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7~7
Ok children, settle down. Most regimes commit horrible crimes - that's the nature of this unfortunate game...

How dare you. How could you figure such the likes of that J at the end.

*follows Q through a metal detector and sais "i've never agreed with US foreign policy. What gives you the right to judge me?"*

jenocyde

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
He just seems Te dominant, rather than Se dominant.

Winds of Thor

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Actually I remember in all seriousness hearing that Saddam could never go to bed unless he was absolutely sure everything was turned off, and closed, and he didn't have any more chores to do during that day. That makes him J, I would think.

Uhh..and perhaps scared that somebody would kill him...as he lived by the sword.

Qre:us

Ok children, settle down.

:footballreferee: Yes ma'am!

Most regimes commit horrible crimes - that's the nature of this unfortunate game...

Thank you. That'd be the most comprehensive answer to reflect the reality of the world, past and present civilizations.

As is said in the revered Spiderman, With great power comes great responsibilities.

And very few regimes that have (had) gained power lived up to said "responsibilities".

I think he's a toss-up on the "F", because he took pleasure/relished in tortures....like, 'taste it on your tongue'. Not that "F" affords that, more like correlated speculation cuz of perhaps, less 'detachment' than T? The passion? The value-shaped morals of gaining power through tight-fisted control? "Because, one deserves" (in own mind...and with enough sidekicks).

ESxJ?

*follows Q through a metal detector and sais "i've never agreed with US foreign policy. What gives you the right to judge me?"*

Very true, I wasn't picking on *you* in particular, more directing to you because,

(a) you answered a thread of thought I was pursuing with another poster (TheChosenOne).

(a) .. sparked by a question brought up by another poster:

Damn, what do you guys have against this guy?

Most people gave the answer we all cannot deny of Sadam, the predictable, played-out answer. I don't think many of us would deny, he wasn't Mother Teresa to us (aka humanity), being alive...to put it lightly.

So, to TheChosenOne I decided to answer that question with the other side of the view than what all the posters thus far had given.

Before or after the Gulf War?

- US sentiment, parrots

He was an 'ally' in a way to the USA pre-Gulf War.

You 'justified' against my response. I wasn't trying to deny Hussain's bad dealings, just like, you were subsequently saying you weren't for US foreign policy. ;)

Add to what Jen said, it's not to excuse, but, no regime ruler is without fault...but, imo, there is no 100% "worst example of evil". It's a subjective evaluation. Others in history has and will outdo Sadam's atrocities. There were things that he allowed Iraq to maintain, that, without the regime, and post-USA invasion....it's dismal. Chaos. (casualties of war, sure sure) I spoke of it...and??

Jen, gave the most comprehensive answer of both views. I gave the other side...

If you wanna take that personally towards you....meh.

I debates ideas without wrapping them in fluffy feeling, and for my personal amusement, I like (love) sarcasm.

Ah well...you responded to that post of mine....and, I decided to flesh out the USA argument using your response as jump-off. Nothing on your beliefs personally, the ideas themselves are intriguing enough. I was playing off yours as you did mine.

What gives you the right to judge me?"*

Cuff me. :sombrero: For 'judging' you, supposedly....sheesh, black kettle, settle down! Water's boiled!

*follows Q through a metal detector

Regardless, you passed the metal detectors with flying colours of red, blue and skeptic (<-I'll give you this last adjective, at least...personally speaking now :D).

I, on the other hand, got a *beep* in my pants.

...and I liked it.

jenocyde

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
ESFJ? I never even considered that... They just seem too 'nice' on the surface for that sort of thing, however I can see that thirst for power deep in there somewhere. And he was a sharp dresser...

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
ENTJ, crasy man, very crasy.:D

Vildechaya

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
ENTJ - If an ENTJ has a point to prove, nothing else matters.
He was a visionary and a charismatic leader to the people who promoted him.

Sol_

MBTI Type
ESTJ
ISTJ
The same type have: Stalin, Lukashenko, Dudaev