• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Jason Bourne

yenom

Alexander the Terrible
img_movie_Bourne_Supremacy.jpg

What type is he?

Valiant

Courage is immortality
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
ISTJ? He's **cking awesome, in any case.

swordpath

MBTI Type
ISTx
Enneagram
5w6
Great movies. Probably ISTJ as Jesus said.

bluebell

MBTI Type
INTP
Eh, I'd lean more towards ISTP. Good at improvising.

Ulaes

loopy
MBTI Type
crak
Enneagram
sax
i havent even seen it

*useless*

yenom

Alexander the Terrible
Js don't live their life like a death roller coaster.
Jason Bourn is clearly a P.

yenom

Alexander the Terrible
But he is quite strategic in his thought , which makes me believe he could be an INTJ.

wolfy

awsm
He's not ISTJ or ISTP. They messed with his head. He is ISTJ and ISTP. You'd have massive headaches too if you were ISTJ and ISTP at the same time.

AutumnReverie

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Js don't live their life like a death roller coaster.
It's not like Jason Bourne purposely creates these crazy dangerous/adventures for himself. He doesn't seek out the danger, the danger comes to him and he handles it :laugh: When he thought the government had left him alone, he was living a comfortable normal roller-coaster-free life with his girlfriend, going for daily jogs, writing in his journal every morning, etc.

I think he's an ISTx, he probably has a good balance of both P and J. :)