Jason Bourne's type would be HAWT.

All Natural! All Good!

ISTP...he's totally TiSe
    Strychnine is all-natural,
    So strychnine is all good.
    It's Godly and righteous,
    So eat it, you should.
    Who are you to refuse nature's will?

Don't use the multiquote; it was planted by the devil to deceive us.

Social Role: Asscrack/Piece of Shit/Public Defecator/Spiteful Urinator

A different type everyday - so no need to type me anymore. But feel free to enjoy the sound of your own asscrack.

Banned
    MBTI
    eNxp
    Enneagram
    5/7
    Socionics
    eii

Like a lot of these types of guys. I think ISTP. A very well trained ISTP.

MBTI
    iNtJ
    Enneagram
    152 so/sx
    Socionics
    INTp Ni

I always thought J.Bourne was a classic ISTP character. ISTJs with good Ne can be good at improvising, but Bourne improvises like there's no tomorrow, and has a killer sense of environmental awareness. His sense of planning is normally tied into what brings him the most opportunities for a quick reaction (Se); INTJs like to take their time and plan for the far distant future, the end-point, instead. He uses and discards his plans very easily, signifying that he's probably an ISTP. Short-range planning is Bourne's expertise. Very tactical, clever and completely hands-on. Talk about using the environment as your main weapon.
    "I cannot expect even my own art to provide all of the answers -- only to hope it keeps asking the right questions." -- Grace Hartigan

Enneagram: Tritype - 1w9, 5 (balanced wings), 2w3; Overall Variant: So/Sx
    SLOAN: rCoa|I|
    Functional Preferences: Ni, Te/Fi, Ti, Se, Fe, Si, Ne

Quote Originally Posted by OneWithSoul View Post
    Looking into the eyes of a [Ni user] is like peeking through a portal into a parallel universe.

Consulting Detective Mr. Sherlock Holmes's Avatar
    MBTI
    JiNe
    Enneagram
    5W4

Quote Originally Posted by Lethe View Post
    I always thought J.Bourne was a classic ISTP character. ISTJs with good Ne can be good at improvising, but Bourne improvises like there's no tomorrow, and has a killer sense of environmental awareness. His sense of planning is normally tied into what brings him the most opportunities for a quick reaction (Se); INTJs like to take their time and plan for the far distant future, the end-point, instead. He uses and discards his plans very easily, signifying that he's probably an ISTP. Short-range planning is Bourne's expertise. Very tactical, clever and completely hands-on. Talk about using the environment as your main weapon.
    I guess I will have to watch again, but I thought he seemed more INTJ, but with well-developed Se. He seems Fi driven, with pretty much no Fe, and his Ni and Te I think go quite well into planning and mapping out the environment. I don't see much Ti in him, which is the ISTPs primary. I'll have to rewatch, but I swear I remember some long-range planning as well...
    JiNe
    Ti | Fi | Ne | Si | Te | Ni | Fe | Se
    Enneagram: 5w4 sx/sp

"When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth."

"It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data. Insensibly one begins to twist facts to suit theories, instead of theories to suit facts."

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sherlock Holmes View Post
    I guess I will have to watch again, but I thought he seemed more INTJ, but with well-developed Se. He seems Fi driven, with pretty much no Fe, and his Ni and Te I think go quite well into planning and mapping out the environment. I don't see much Ti in him, which is the ISTPs primary. I'll have to rewatch, but I swear I remember some long-range planning as well...

It's rare that you would see "Fe" in an ISTP anyways. I mean, it's not always noticable Fe in the way it sounds like you're indicating. If anything they often reroute what they're concerned about on that level and indirectly express it in Se and Ti ways. i.e. The friend or parent who may be short on words, but takes on some problem as if it's his own.

That said, I don't know what Bourne's type is.

Consulting Detective Mr. Sherlock Holmes's Avatar
    MBTI
    JiNe
    Enneagram
    5W4

Quote Originally Posted by KDude View Post
    It's rare that you would see "Fe" in an ISTP anyways. I mean, it's not always noticable Fe in the way it sounds like you're indicating. If anything they often reroute what they're concerned about on that level and indirectly express it in Se and Ti ways. i.e. The friend or parent who may be short on words, but takes on some problem as if it's his own.

That said, I don't know what Bourne's type is.
    Well, yeah, I know there's not much Fe in ISTPs. I was mainly just saying about the fact that he seems rather Fi, and Te over Ti.
    JiNe
    Ti | Fi | Ne | Si | Te | Ni | Fe | Se
    Enneagram: 5w4 sx/sp

"When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth."

"It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data. Insensibly one begins to twist facts to suit theories, instead of theories to suit facts."

MBTI
    ISTJ

Jason Bourne is an ISTJ. ( INTJ is also possible but not probable)

What he does is NOT improvising , CIA has taught him everything , they have shown him all the possible scenarios in that program (I think it's name was Treadstone) he has learnt how to get away from the authorities because CIA needed him to do their dirty stuffs around the world but they didn't think one day he would use his skills against themselves.

Bourne was REALLY loyal before the program , a complete patriot , also just compare him to James Bond (A real ISTP) , Bond literally lives at the moment , when he is fighting bad guys , he is also flirting with some girl , that is extroverted sensation , getting every possible outcome from the moment , not just the tactical outcome. That is a misconception about Se and it's the reason all the action heroes and even some obvious intuitive geniuses (Like Patrick Jane or BBC sherlock Holmes) are being mistyped as ISTP .

Bond's inferior Fe is obvious whenever he gets manipulated by a girl. But as you can see in Bourne's identity , his interactions with Marie and eventually loving her is a great example of his Fi.

Now i say that INTJ is not probable because He still works within the same framework that has been taught to him , in all the four movies , he doesn't change his ways and even in the last movie he still has the same style as the first movie , that is Si.