Thread: Jeremy Clarkson

MBTI
    ENTP
    Socionics
    ILE

Default Jeremy Clarkson

I think ENTP but I'm not sure
    "I'd never die for my beliefs, I might be wrong"

"Is it not enough to see that a garden is beautiful without having to believe there are fairys at the bottom of it too"

"Intelligence is being able to hold too opposing views in the mind at the one time without going crazy" - Now all I need to figure out is if I'm intelligent or crazy!

MBTI
    ENTP

ah come on, he's got J written all over him!

I'd say ExTJ
    Ils se d�merdent, les mecs: trop bon, trop con..................................MY BLOG!

"When it all comes down to dust
    I will kill you if I must
    I will help you if I can" - Leonard Cohen

MBTI
    ENTP
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by substitute View Post
    ah come on, he's got J written all over him!

I'd say ExTJ
    What? What makes you think that?

"Is it not enough to see that a garden is beautiful without having to believe there are fairys at the bottom of it too"

"Intelligence is being able to hold too opposing views in the mind at the one time without going crazy" - Now all I need to figure out is if I'm intelligent or crazy!

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    3w4 sx/so

[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P0l_j7rSuT4"]YouTube - Ford GTX1[/YOUTUBE]
    "..And the eight and final rule: If this is your first time at Fight Club, you have to fight."
    'Men are meant to be with women. The rest is perversion and mental illness.'

MBTI
    Intp
    Enneagram
    5w6
    Socionics
    ILI

ENTP was my guess as well. Wit, thrills, brutality and fun...
    Vanitas vanitatum omnia vanitas

MBTI
    ENTP

No I think he's too sure of his opinions and too reluctant to change his mind really for any kind of P, and I see just as much S as N in him.

I like the guy, but I can't see him being an ENTP.
    Ils se d�merdent, les mecs: trop bon, trop con..................................MY BLOG!

MBTI
    ENTP
    Socionics
    ILE

I could see him as an ENTJ at times though a very cynical one but I don't see enough ambition. I think he is an ENTP who plays on the whole opinionated ENTJ thing to be funny.

I can't see him as ESTJ at all as he is far too un-PC and - i may be steriotyping here - witty to be an ESTJ.

And he is clearly no SP. I don't think any STP could be on the same show as Richard Hammond and not make an attemp to look cooler or at least as cool.

MBTI
    ENTP

yeah I don't think he's STP, but ESTJ's can be very witty and entertaining, I've known quite a few who had very strong presence and could effortlessly have everyone on their side through a well placed rant. And I know a great many SJ's who DESPISE political correctness. Isn't the Daily Mail primarily aimed at a particular SJ audience??

As far as ambition goes, he's pretty much kept hold of the 'top dog' position on Top Gear - the sense is that it's HIS show and the other presenters are his "support". He always has the final word - they can joke at him but he gets the final line. edit - and his reviews on cars do tend to often focus around "the rules", comparing to what's gone before and evaluating accordingly. When he gets a car that seems to be in a class or category of its own and defies all previous experience, you can see how he throws his hands up and says he doesn't get it. He likes things to conform to expected parameters.

ENTJ's are complicated creatures - yes, ambitious, but that ambition doesn't always direct them into standard corporate/get rich/status type directions. You'd need to know what their ambition was, to know whether they're working relentlessly towards it, and it's not always obvious.

I'm still sticking with ExTJ.