User Tag List

First 1234 Last

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

ughh...that guy from csi miami!! he drives me bonkers!!!

i have no clue what his type would be but doubt my dislike for him has anything to do with it. it's the way he talks that i hate so much.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

Habitual Fi LineStepper JocktheMotie's Avatar

I really cannot stand the personalities of Colbert and Stewart, despite the fact that I find the jokes relatively humorous. They are so irritating from a delivery standpoint it sucks. I loved when Lewis Black was on the show as a guest. They are both just too loud and absurd, and animated for me. Which is odd because I like when Lewis Black starts seizing on stage.

I have no idea what is about them. And no, it's not because I'm relatively conservative. I think the jokes are funny, the personas they give off are dumb and silly.

Quote Originally Posted by Lady X View Post
    ughh...that guy from csi miami!! he drives me bonkers!!!

i have no clue what his type would be but doubt my dislike for him has anything to do with it. it's the way he talks that i hate so much.
    YES!!!! Horatio? Is that his name in the show? So smug, can't stand him. Worst character ever. However, Jeff Goldblum has finally made me a watcher of those crime shows. How can you not love Jeff Goldblum!?

Enneagram
    4 so/sp

Quote Originally Posted by lemons View Post
    Have you ever watched a TV show and completely disliked a character to where the point you would actually start appreciating the other characters of the show for relative reasons, or even just stop watching the show? Now, was this character an MBTI type that you disliked in real life, or was there any kind of correlation to your values seen in the character reflected upon MBTI? I'm interested to know if ideas of characters aid your typing intuition.
    I usually dislike or am highly irritated by characters whose traits would bother me/infringe on me in real life.

I really dislike Hugo on LOST. I'd probably have a similar reaction to him as Miles does.
    "...On and on and on and on he strode, far out over the sands, singing wildly to the sea, crying to greet the advent of the life that had cried to him." - James Joyce

My Photography and Watercolor Fine Art Prints!!! Cascade Colors Fine Art Prints
    https://docs.google.com/uc?export=do...Gd5N3NZZE52QjQ

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

and that red headed comedian girl...what's her name? griffith?? or gifford?? or something?? she ruins any scene in any show she's in for me...can't stand her!!

kathy lee or kellie lee??
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

Banned

David Caruso...AND the horrid character he plays on that stupid CSI show. Why the hell does it take him 20 minutes to string three words together? and why can't he look directly at the people he's talking to? Friggin' weirdo.
    Last edited by juggernaut; 04-29-2009 at 10:49 AM. Reason: I just realized LadyX and I are probably referring to the same jerk.

i would not exactly want to live on the same planet that robert patrick lives on. (the silver/liquid Terminator II)

Banned

I would put angelina ho'-lie on that planet. She irritates me to no end. The only thing she was moderately good in was Girl Interrupted and I suspect that may be cause the character wasn't really much of a stretch for her. She's affected, tacky, and just makes me cringe.

i think angelina jolie might be the same type as Rhona Mitra (underworld 3) or adrian paul (highlander tv series) (intj or entj ?)

i like angelina, but hate the highlander guy.

actually i don't think such things are type related.
    i cant possibly hate all people of any type.
    these patterns, that push us over the edge, are much more specific, but still not fully individual (unique)

what's the type of robert patrick? isn't it the type that rutger hauer has? i am slightly ambiguous about ruter hauer, but like him enough to deliberately watch all of his movies. or is robert more like ray liotta? because i like liotta as well. (he can be a huge ass, but i dont hate him) i guess they are estp or something.

i think, for every type of which we tend to hate a lot of it's inhabitants, there should be some inhabitants whom we would love even more.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by juggernaut View Post
    I would put angelina ho'-lie on that planet. She irritates me to no end. The only thing she was moderately good in was Girl Interrupted and I suspect that may be cause the character wasn't really much of a stretch for her. She's affected, tacky, and just makes me cringe.
    i wish i really knew her type...no one can seem to agree...but i like her much.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    ESTJ

Quote Originally Posted by nanook View Post
    with tv shows, it's possible that the show/concept/script are the actual cause of the hate.
    It's one of factors too. That is why it is better if the actor was seen in several movies/shows/video interviews, - this reduces the factor of concrete script/make-up etc.