User Tag List

First 56789 Last

Results 61 to 70 of 134

  1. #61
    heart on fire
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    8,457

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sentura View Post
    that's exactly what i do.
    No, it's not. You make your own system, which is fine of course, but there's no point in someone who is following the guidelines of MBTI to debate type with you because you just make up whatever you want to. It ends up being two people discussing two different topics.

  2. #62
    Phoenix Incarnate Sentura's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    MBTI
    ENXP
    Enneagram
    1w9
    Socionics
    ENTp
    Posts
    750

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by heart View Post
    No, it's not. You make your own system, which is fine of course, but there's no point in someone who is following the guidelines of MBTI to debate type with you because you just make up whatever you want to. It ends up being two people discussing two different topics.
    yeah thanks for telling me what i do, because i obviously don't know better myself. honestly, stop the bullshit already. i follow the guidelines for typing people, but not for typing myself.
    i hunt INXPs for bounty
    FUNCTION ORDER FOR THOSE THAT CANNOT UNDERSTAND WHAT ENXP MEANS: Ne > Ni > Fi=Ti > *

    ...people tell me i have wildfires in my eyes

  3. #63
    heart on fire
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    8,457

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sentura View Post
    i follow the guidelines for typing people, but not for typing myself.
    Not if you think Jung is INFJ.

  4. #64
    Phoenix Incarnate Sentura's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    MBTI
    ENXP
    Enneagram
    1w9
    Socionics
    ENTp
    Posts
    750

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by heart View Post
    Not if you think Jung is INFJ.
    wait, are you saying that all people who think that jung is INFJ don't believe in MBTI? well shoot, i guess there are more unbelievers here than i thought.

    christ INXPs get on my nerves.
    i hunt INXPs for bounty
    FUNCTION ORDER FOR THOSE THAT CANNOT UNDERSTAND WHAT ENXP MEANS: Ne > Ni > Fi=Ti > *

    ...people tell me i have wildfires in my eyes

  5. #65
    heart on fire
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    8,457

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sentura View Post
    wait, are you saying that all people who think that jung is INFJ don't believe in MBTI?
    No, just you.

  6. #66
    Phoenix Incarnate Sentura's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    MBTI
    ENXP
    Enneagram
    1w9
    Socionics
    ENTp
    Posts
    750

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by heart View Post
    No, just you.
    and your reasoning would be...

    EDIT: i can see you choose not to answer. fine, then i will assume you reasoning would lie in that i use another theory to type myself. which would make you a bigot.
    i hunt INXPs for bounty
    FUNCTION ORDER FOR THOSE THAT CANNOT UNDERSTAND WHAT ENXP MEANS: Ne > Ni > Fi=Ti > *

    ...people tell me i have wildfires in my eyes

  7. #67
    Senior Member the state i am in's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    MBTI
    infj
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Posts
    2,460

    Default

    jung infj
    freud intj

    jung is about as mystical as a person can get. the mandala? he has really extensively developed Ti hence the frequent intp associations. his Fe is what makes him live and breathe, feel alive, search for the things that give him the goosebumps. both are obviously Ni dominants, two Ni dominants with similar interests and deeply shared landmarks meet and talk for 14 hrs. you are sharing your entire internal map with someone else. but freud is Te cracked out. all of those cats, nietzsche, marx, and freud were intjs. i love intjs. i'm dating one and i see why they work so well as systematic philosphers. heidegger too. there is such a powerfully real connection between infjs and intjs. i want to know what hannah arendt was, if she's infj, i'll laugh and laugh and laugh (but it's what i suspect...). (simone beauvoir as infj, what is sartre??????) intjs get along better with entps than intps, in my experience, one-to-one. Ti and Te clash like Fi and Fe, unless they are very very much on the same page. whereas infjs gets along with intps very well bc of the Ti connection, we'll get bogged down in details when the details are organized/organic and representationally holistic.

    jung was more likely a 5w4 or 4w5 and freud is soooo 5w6. 6 is way more intj than infj. jung is so humane, so sensitive to the other, so perturbed by disharmony and not-knowing particularly in matters of what it means to be a human being. freud is so much more impersonal and detached (with the undercurrent/silent pull of Fi directing his Te). jung seems like really strong Ti not taking no for an answer, but demanding the entire way a deeper warmer humanity in everything, more meaning, more CONNECTION.

  8. #68
    Senior Member Blackwater's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    MBTI
    ERTP
    Posts
    454

    Default

    but jung said that he was an INTP and that freud was a neurotic extrovert.

    so there are weak cases for what you say, Jung, INFJ Freud INTJ. but overall the evidence points to Jung INTP / Freud ENTJ
    best collection of philosopher typings online

    http://www.celebritytypes.com/philosophers/

  9. #69
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    May 2009
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi
    Posts
    25,301

    Default

    I think Freud was an INTJ. I've heard that Jung was an INFJ, but I don't know about that. It's very possible that he was a P. I don't necesarily think that being "clinical" makes someone a T. I have a friend who is a doctor and she tests INFJ and even INFP sometimes.

  10. #70
    Phoenix Incarnate Sentura's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    MBTI
    ENXP
    Enneagram
    1w9
    Socionics
    ENTp
    Posts
    750

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Blackwater View Post
    but jung said that he was an INTP and that freud was a neurotic extrovert.

    so there are weak cases for what you say, Jung, INFJ Freud INTJ. but overall the evidence points to Jung INTP / Freud ENTJ
    soooooooooooooources please
    i hunt INXPs for bounty
    FUNCTION ORDER FOR THOSE THAT CANNOT UNDERSTAND WHAT ENXP MEANS: Ne > Ni > Fi=Ti > *

    ...people tell me i have wildfires in my eyes

Similar Threads

  1. Update on Jung’s Type
    By Article Poster in forum Typology Videos and RSS Feeds
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-10-2015, 08:40 PM
  2. Jung Test - Type Evaluator
    By highlander in forum Myers-Briggs and Jungian Cognitive Functions
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 03-09-2014, 02:05 AM
  3. 5-Choice Jung P-Type Test
    By Jaguar in forum Online Personality Tests
    Replies: 53
    Last Post: 09-12-2009, 07:53 AM
  4. Freud and Jung
    By Mole in forum General Psychology
    Replies: 68
    Last Post: 08-07-2008, 03:33 AM
  5. Freud's type
    By Gabe in forum Popular Culture and Type
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 03-03-2008, 10:06 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO